Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,520 members, 7,819,868 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:19 AM

Help;my Kitchen Is Alwayz Scattered And Disorganized ! - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Help;my Kitchen Is Alwayz Scattered And Disorganized ! (12657 Views)

See What My Kitchen Creativity Gave Me / Are U Havin Problems With D Kitchen?is Cooking A Big Deal?then Read This. / Picture Of My Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help;my Kitchen Is Alwayz Scattered And Disorganized ! by Nobody: 8:12am On Jul 22, 2014
tpia1:

How is that?

Houses abroad are built to standard specifications, it is mandatory to put some basic things in them before they are occupied, that's why even regular apartments abroad would pass for rich residences in nigeria.

Unless you buy a residence as is and then attempt repairs yourself. Even then, if you violate the building code, you will be fined and forced to bring things up to standard.

yeah. I'm not talking about the appliances every kitchen must have/design of the kitchen but the look of the kitchen. pots and plates scattered everywhere on the dining table. unwashed plates in the sink etc
Re: Help;my Kitchen Is Alwayz Scattered And Disorganized ! by OkikiOluwa1(m): 8:13am On Jul 22, 2014
ayindetemi: Please how can I ensure my kitchen stays clean all day
Don't you know how to organise or arrange things?
What's dis-organising your kitchen?
Is it the unwashed dishes, old items that you should v disposed?
Tell us!
Re: Help;my Kitchen Is Alwayz Scattered And Disorganized ! by Otunbakay(m): 8:20am On Jul 22, 2014
Please post the picture of your kitchen so that N/landers can see how scattered it is.

It will help in guiding you on how to organise it. LOL

1 Like

Re: Help;my Kitchen Is Alwayz Scattered And Disorganized ! by Nobody: 8:21am On Jul 22, 2014
Op... Listen... Set a standard and visualise how you want your kitchen to be. See the things you have keep near you while cooking: a rag, a mop, one knife, 2 pot spoons, a small spoon and one cooking plate. When turning on your sink tap, try as much as possible to turn it on alittle, so that the water will not splash onto the kitchen floor. Try to make use of less than adequate number of cooking utensils because it will create the mindset that you have wash one to use again. This will make you wash the ones you have used.
Re: Help;my Kitchen Is Alwayz Scattered And Disorganized ! by jericco1(m): 8:22am On Jul 22, 2014
Quite an old topic, anyway you need a Kitchen Guild okay? Or you can hire a cook or better still clean it whenever you re done cooking, and make sure it's stench free and limit the number of people that enters your kitchen or you may tell them to always clean it whenever they're done with cookin or other things that may make it look messy and unarranged. Try to be clean yourself, if you are the dirty type your environs is likely to be the same. It's as easy as A B C.
Re: Help;my Kitchen Is Alwayz Scattered And Disorganized ! by MadCow1: 8:35am On Jul 22, 2014

Clean it.. angry
Re: Help;my Kitchen Is Alwayz Scattered And Disorganized ! by RoyalRoy(m): 8:35am On Jul 22, 2014
tpia1: one just has to put in the extra effort i guess.

this abuja kitchen looks like abroad kitchen:

This "Abuja" kitchen is already flawed in some way.!

Why did they place the pot and pan rack (dripping water and oil constantly) directly above an electricity outlet? Recipe for electrocution!!

Why is it even on the wall in the first place?

3 Likes

Re: Help;my Kitchen Is Alwayz Scattered And Disorganized ! by juvewalex(m): 8:40am On Jul 22, 2014
Get a maid pls
Re: Help;my Kitchen Is Alwayz Scattered And Disorganized ! by jdilight(m): 8:42am On Jul 22, 2014

Your either a last born or a middle born. Its in their gene.
Re: Help;my Kitchen Is Alwayz Scattered And Disorganized ! by greall1: 8:47am On Jul 22, 2014
No *waiting* to comment.
Re: Help;my Kitchen Is Alwayz Scattered And Disorganized ! by Igholize(m): 9:01am On Jul 22, 2014
Na wa oooo, only u scata nd dis-organises ur kitchen nd only u waka com' com dey ask us 2 tell u wetin 2 do! Chai, Na we go stil tell u 2 clean ur nyash after u shit finish ?, Dem no dey tell deaf nd dumb man say.. MARKET DEY BURN.
Re: Help;my Kitchen Is Alwayz Scattered And Disorganized ! by Nobody: 9:14am On Jul 22, 2014
Sorry about the jibes..you should know that your kitchen tells alot about your personality...here are some few helpful advices... Toss anything you don't use...Pass it along to a friend or relative,add it to a neighborhood garage sale,or donate it to charity.. ..Replace things/utensils that don't work. ..Store frequently-used objects in easy-to-reach locations. ..Pay particular attention to reducing the number of objects stored permanently on the counter.The counter needs frequent cleaning and it is your primary workspace. ..When you clear one drawer or shelf, wipe out the crumbs before replacing the contents.
Paroman: She asked for advice from sane and matured people, obviously you ain't one. Now nigga buzz off! angry Ordinary advice un don dey throw small small annoying jibes without facing the real problem she has. angry
Re: Help;my Kitchen Is Alwayz Scattered And Disorganized ! by ifycent2: 9:19am On Jul 22, 2014
sum thread here de mk me cry ...........

Re: Help;my Kitchen Is Alwayz Scattered And Disorganized ! by Nobody: 9:20am On Jul 22, 2014
Don't tell me u are lazy and dirty. Any woman with dis attribute canneva be my wife. U can keep ur kitchen clean and tidy by being tidy urself, No insult intended.
Re: Help;my Kitchen Is Alwayz Scattered And Disorganized ! by hazyfm: 9:25am On Jul 22, 2014
[size=20pt]ABEGII.. WHICH KIND THREAD BE THIS ONE??[/size]

1 Like

Re: Help;my Kitchen Is Alwayz Scattered And Disorganized ! by Nobody: 9:26am On Jul 22, 2014
RoyalRoy:

This ""Abroad"" kitchen is already flawed.! Why place the pot and pan rack (dripping water and oil constantly) directly above an electricity outlet? Recipe for electrocution!!

you are indeed a careful observer. Good at ur onions I must confess.
Re: Help;my Kitchen Is Alwayz Scattered And Disorganized ! by Orikinla(m): 9:46am On Jul 22, 2014
Your kitchen is a reflection of your character.
Order yourself well and your kitchen will be well ordered.
Re: Help;my Kitchen Is Alwayz Scattered And Disorganized ! by apolonius(m): 10:00am On Jul 22, 2014
You have told us it is "...always SCATTERED and DISORGANIZED." Now that you know the problem clearly,the solution is simple: avoid doing all that scatters and disorganizes it while trying to constantly do all that keeps it organized and clean.smiley
Re: Help;my Kitchen Is Alwayz Scattered And Disorganized ! by freecharles(m): 10:06am On Jul 22, 2014
arrange ham na!!! undecided
Re: Help;my Kitchen Is Alwayz Scattered And Disorganized ! by AdemolaA2: 10:12am On Jul 22, 2014
I can't help you.sorry .help yourself to be organised and calm.if you were able to detect that your kitchen is always scattered and you're here calling for help then YOU be the same person to go back to the same kitchen and help yourself by doing the right thing okay!!!
Re: Help;my Kitchen Is Alwayz Scattered And Disorganized ! by RoyalRoy(m): 10:26am On Jul 22, 2014
franciskaine: you are indeed a careful observer. Good at ur onions I must confess.

Lol
Re: Help;my Kitchen Is Alwayz Scattered And Disorganized ! by Nobody: 10:26am On Jul 22, 2014

Are you man or woman ?
Re: Help;my Kitchen Is Alwayz Scattered And Disorganized ! by kaytues(m): 10:32am On Jul 22, 2014
How can we help u wen we cannot see ur kitchen from here?
Re: Help;my Kitchen Is Alwayz Scattered And Disorganized ! by grandstar(m): 10:43am On Jul 22, 2014
You might be scattered brain by nature. A drug like ritalin for those with attention deficit disorder(A.D.D) may work for you. I once took a herbal medication that made me ultra neat. Unfortunately, its power wore out and the marketer moved shop
Re: Help;my Kitchen Is Alwayz Scattered And Disorganized ! by henchamb(m): 11:00am On Jul 22, 2014
If you are onye ofe nmanu, dnt worry its in you. no help can actually help.

1 Like

Re: Help;my Kitchen Is Alwayz Scattered And Disorganized ! by seunwen2(m): 11:16am On Jul 22, 2014
wetin come concern me
Re: Help;my Kitchen Is Alwayz Scattered And Disorganized ! by Nobody: 11:36am On Jul 22, 2014
RoyalRoy:

This ""Abroad"" kitchen is already flawed.! Why place the pot and pan rack (dripping water and oil constantly) directly above an electricity outlet? Recipe for electrocution!!

Maybe it's because most people dry their dishes/pots with towels after washing. undecided

1 Like

Re: Help;my Kitchen Is Alwayz Scattered And Disorganized ! by chemmerfrank(m): 11:37am On Jul 22, 2014
someday ull ask people how you could live a better life. what are brains for? everybody's organisation of things aint the same.. just find out what works best for you
Re: Help;my Kitchen Is Alwayz Scattered And Disorganized ! by Nobody: 11:39am On Jul 22, 2014
:
Kachisbarbie: Lock the kitchen up baby...eat out. It would remain clean grin
True talk ooo...one day eating out fit tire her ooo.. Den wat next
Re: Help;my Kitchen Is Alwayz Scattered And Disorganized ! by Roland17(m): 12:43pm On Jul 22, 2014
Space is everything when it comes to organizing rooms irrespective of size and that includes the kitchen, being ably to see clean visible space in a room connotes organization, ensure your kitchen has enough cabinet and drawer space to fit cutleries, pots and pans must staked carefully according to their sizes or hung on the wall whichever way you choose (I prefer the lower cabinet)

Even a very clean and sanitized kitchen can look very unorganized owing to cluttering, make the kitchen table and sink area visibly clear of plates, avoid decorations that eat up space in the kitchen, the best form of decorating the kitchen is usually wall decorations, like paintings, pictures etal..

I have tons of ideas but I go late for work if I continue.. Wish u all the best..

#meninthekitchen
Re: Help;my Kitchen Is Alwayz Scattered And Disorganized ! by homeboy232(m): 1:02pm On Jul 22, 2014
U be chinese? Na only chinese people kitchen dey scatter o, because dem get 1 million ingredients for cooking, infact dem no dey share or cook together wit foreigners, na dem dem alone..
Re: Help;my Kitchen Is Alwayz Scattered And Disorganized ! by ifoundmyperfect: 2:07pm On Jul 22, 2014

Take Charge!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How And What Do You Use To Eat Ekuru? / Pleas What Is Black Seed Oil Called In Yoruba Language? / GEJ Now Eats Abakaliki/Ofada Rice & Cassava Bread - Min. Maku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.