Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,939 members, 7,821,290 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:01 AM

Any Salafi Masjid In Lagos Mainland? - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Any Salafi Masjid In Lagos Mainland? (5501 Views)

Why Call Yourself “salafi”? / Sanctity Of Masjid & Essence Of Human Existence. / Why Israhell Wants To Destroy Masjid Al-aqsa... Must Read Please !!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Any Salafi Masjid In Lagos Mainland? by Rafidi: 9:42pm On Mar 07, 2013
Ibnjurayj:

I decide to accommodate you still, maybe you will take heed and abandon the path of falsehoods, may Allaah guide you.

I expected you to bring daleel from one of these 6 authentic books:

1.Sahih Bukhari, collected by Imam Bukhari (d. 870), includes 7275 ahadith
2.Sahih Muslim, collected by Muslim b. al-Hajjaj (d. 875), includes 9200 ahadith
3.Sunan al-Sughra, collected by al-Nasa'i (d. 915)
4.Sunan Abu Dawood, collected by Abu Dawood (d. 888)
5.Jami al-Tirmidhi, collected by al-Tirmidhi (d. 892)
6.Sunan ibn Majah, collected by Ibn Majah (d. 887)

All those references you mentioned are void, i want you to give me the name of the collector and then mention the volume and the chapter name i.e Sahih Bukhari vol 1, book 1 we already know that vol 1, book 1. is about revelation. So stop giving page number, you should understand that the page that brother A has might not correspond with brother B. If you can give me that then you are trusworthy.

I challenge you Mr

Stop being a clown.its not even sunni views you're reflecting here.you're just shielding yourself.

The sihah sittah are mostly collection of hadiths relating to the practice of Islam and the words of the Prophet (s) from before the death of the Prophet (s).

Biographies of sahaba or historical figures are mostly found in history books of sunni scholars,which I presented.

There is no belief among sunnis that what is found in your sihah sittah (6 "authentic" books of hadiths) are the only records to be accepted,and that those six books contain everything there is to be known from the past.if something is not found in those six books,it does not mean if found in other books or records,its not acceptable.in fact,in you holding on and tagging those six books as "sihah" or "authentic",it simply means you accept everything found in those books as "authentic" and "true".with time,it has come to be known that many things/hadiths found in even those 6 books are false! What is funny is the way you hold those books as "authentic" in a wholesale manner.it is as if bukhari,muslim,ibn habban,abu dawood,tirmidhi and ibn majah were prophets or infallible men,who were "all knowledgeable" and made no mistakes or sin.how can any book by any human author be considered "infallible"? To us Shia,no book is considered "authentic" or "sahih" except the word of Allah,which is the Holy Quran.every other book is to be examined word for word,and stroke for stroke.so stop parading those "sihah sittah" which were largely political will and manifestations back then,by authors on the payroll of the tyrannical sunni caliphs,or who tried to exclude every dissident view that conflicted with the status quo back then or reflected a bad image of the caliphate.this was especially the case with bukhari and muslim.so next you talk with a Shia,stop trying to give your sunni sihah sittah an angelic outlook.I don't accept them as genuine works nor are they authentic in my view.they are only useful to me in presenting Shia views in those books,you either conceal hard or turn a blind eye on,as proof upon you.

If you doubt other sunni records authored by "great" scholars (by sunni standards) which I have presented to support my claims,then you have to tell us why you're rejecting your sunni evidence;or better, provide from your sihah sittah what contradict or deny my claims and the sunni records I've presented to back them up.so the ball is in your court,and that's the challenge for you. smiley
Re: Any Salafi Masjid In Lagos Mainland? by Ibnjurayj(m): 10:30pm On Mar 07, 2013
Rafidi :

Stop being a clown.its not even sunni views you're reflecting here.you're just shielding yourself.

The sihah sittah are mostly collection of hadiths relating to the practice of Islam and the words of the Prophet (s) from before the death of the Prophet (s).

Biographies of sahaba or historical figures are mostly found in history books of sunni scholars,which I presented.

There is no belief among sunnis that what is found in your sihah sittah (6 "authentic" books of hadiths) are the only records to be accepted,and that those six books contain everything there is to be known from the past.if something is not found in those six books,it does not mean if found in other books or records,its not acceptable.in fact,in you holding on and tagging those six books as "sihah" or "authentic",it simply means you accept everything found in those books as "authentic" and "true".with time,it has come to be known that many things/hadiths found in even those 6 books are false! What is funny is the way you hold those books as "authentic" in a wholesale manner.it is as if bukhari,muslim,ibn habban,abu dawood,tirmidhi and ibn majah were prophets or infallible men,who were "all knowledgeable" and made no mistakes or sin.how can any book by any human author be considered "infallible"? To us Shia,no book is considered "authentic" or "sahih" except the word of Allah,which is the Holy Quran.every other book is to be examined word for word,and stroke for stroke.so stop parading those "sihah sittah" which were largely political will and manifestations back then,by authors on the payroll of the tyrannical sunni caliphs,or who tried to exclude every dissident view that conflicted with the status quo back then or reflected a bad image of the caliphate.this was especially the case with bukhari and muslim.so next you talk with a Shia,stop trying to give your sunni sihah sittah an angelic outlook.I don't accept them as genuine works nor are they authentic in my view.they are only useful to me in presenting Shia views in those books,you either conceal hard or turn a blind eye on,as proof upon you.

If you doubt other sunni records authored by "great" scholars (by sunni standards) which I have presented to support my claims,then you have to tell us why you're rejecting your sunni evidence;or better, provide from your sihah sittah what contradict or deny my claims and the sunni records I've presented to back them up.so the ball is in your court,and that's the challenge for you. smiley

Since you reject the Sihah books maybe we should use the Qur'an then.

Firstly can you you give me definition of Muslim?
Re: Any Salafi Masjid In Lagos Mainland? by Rafidi: 10:39pm On Mar 07, 2013
Ibnjurayj:

Since you reject the Sihah books maybe we should use the Qur'an then.

Firstly can you you give me definition of Muslim?

You are missing the point.the informations I presented are not found (to my little knowledge) in the "sihah sittah",but are found in other sunni sources.I may be wrong,and there may be records on what I presented from other sunni sources also in the "sihah sittah".

To your question,who is a muslim.a muslim is whoever believes in and worships only Allah as the only God,the Unique,Invisible,Algmighty Sustainer and Creator of the heavens and earth,and who ever testifies to the prophethood of Muhammad (as) and absolutely believe in the message he was entrusted with,enshrined in the holy Quran.
Re: Any Salafi Masjid In Lagos Mainland? by Ibnjurayj(m): 12:02am On Mar 08, 2013
Rafidi :

You are missing the point.the informations I presented are not found (to my little knowledge) in the "sihah sittah",but are found in other sunni sources.I may be wrong,and there may be records on what I presented from other sunni sources also in the "sihah sittah".

To your question,who is a muslim.a muslim is whoever believes in and worships only Allah as the only God,the Unique,Invisible,Algmighty Sustainer and Creator of the heavens and earth,and who ever testifies to the prophethood of Muhammad (as) and absolutely believe in the message he was entrusted with,enshrined in the holy Quran.

This is how you guys mislead muslims you know you can prey on with da'eef and fabricated hadith you made up among yourselves.

Well, you tried a bit about the definition but i expected you could do more than that with the way you were wagging your tongues.

Lets take it to the basic since you find it hard to deduct.

Whenever a person say he is a muslim then he is expected to believe in Allaah, The Prophets,Angels, Allaah's books(Qur'an, Gospel, Taurah and Psalms of Dawud As, Qadr (divine decree), Day of resurrection.

Now you know you have testified against yourselves by disobeying Allaah, rejecting some parts of the Qur'an, Insulting Allaah's Messenger Peace be upon him.

By your disobedience to Allaah:

Allaah said: There has certainly been for you in the Messenger of Allaah an excellent pattern for anyone whose hope is in Allah and the Last Day and [who] remembers Allah often. Qur'an 33:21

By that verse you already knew that he (the Messenger PBUH) is our role model. But you reject him and disobey Allaah. Im sure your scholars will hate to hear or recite that verse.

Allaah cleared the doubts about Mother of Believers A'isha RA in suratun Nur but you still rejects those verse due to your arrogance and hatred towards the Messenger.

Allaah also mentioned: Do not make [your] calling of the Messenger (Muhammad pbuh) among yourselves as the call of one of you to another. Already Allah knows those of you who slip away i.e (some excuse without taking the permission to leave from the Messenger pbuh,) concealed by others. So let those beware who dissent from the Prophet's order, lest fitnah strike them or a painful punishment. Qur'an 24:63

Allaah has already refuted you the way you address him (the Messenger Pbuh) by just Muhammad without honour, respect.

Thats just few of Allaah's signs.
Re: Any Salafi Masjid In Lagos Mainland? by maclatunji: 6:13am On Mar 09, 2013
^That post was modified by me. Don't another Muslim an unbeliever.
Re: Any Salafi Masjid In Lagos Mainland? by busar(m): 4:26pm On Mar 10, 2013
Ibnjurayj: Assalaamu Alaykum warahmatullaahi wabarakaatuhu wassalaatu wassalaamu 'alaa Rasulullaahi wa 'alaa aalihi wa ashaabihi wa man tabi'ahum bi i'hsaani ila yawmi d deen, amma ba'd. Can brothers give me the details or info about salafi masjids in Lagos. Was on holiday few months ago in Lagos but i couldnt find salafi masjids, though, i was told there are salafi masaajid in there. Shukraan wa baraka Allaahu feekum.
they are few.but i can help u wit one or two.Darul na'eem mosques,isheri olofin.name of imam,sheikh abdul majid eleha.There is anoda one @ egbeda bt av 4goten d name of d street.imam-shaykh Najmideen sulayman.I used to attend his halco sumtyms ago.

1 Like

Re: Any Salafi Masjid In Lagos Mainland? by Paschal007: 2:07pm On Mar 11, 2013
^^ Could you be more specific with your address so i could forward it to State Security Service(SSS)? undecided
Re: Any Salafi Masjid In Lagos Mainland? by Ibnjurayj(m): 11:11pm On Mar 11, 2013
busar: they are few.but i can help u wit one or two.Darul na'eem mosques,isheri olofin.name of imam,sheikh abdul majid eleha.There is anoda one @ egbeda bt av 4goten d name of d street.imam-shaykh Najmideen sulayman.I used to attend his halco sumtyms ago.

Jazaaka Allaah khayraan akhee, I prefer the egbeda one in shaa Allaah. Can you send me the address?
Re: Any Salafi Masjid In Lagos Mainland? by Ibnjurayj(m): 11:15pm On Mar 11, 2013
maclatunji: ^That post was modified by me. Don't another Muslim an unbeliever.

May Allaah guide us all amiin
Re: Any Salafi Masjid In Lagos Mainland? by Rafidi: 11:47pm On Mar 11, 2013
Ibnjurayj:

This is how you guys mislead muslims you know you can prey on with da'eef and fabricated hadith you made up among yourselves.
You're calling sunni hadiths fabricated and daeef.what is the evidence for your supposition or assumption? Or its just the habit of Sunnis generally to make anything in their books,no matter how valid and authentic,"fabricated" and "daeef",as their escape route from historical/religious facts in favor of Shia Islam ?

Well, you tried a bit about the definition but i expected you could do more than that with the way you were wagging your tongues.

Lets take it to the basic since you find it hard to deduct.

Whenever a person say he is a muslim then he is expected to believe in Allaah, The Prophets,Angels, Allaah's books(Qur'an, Gospel, Taurah and Psalms of Dawud As, Qadr (divine decree), Day of resurrection.

It is enough for me to have simply tell you that whoever believes in shahada-tain/kalima-tain is a muslim.

Whatever you have added are details that fall under the shahadatain.

As for you calling me a "kafir",may Allah judge you for that,by rewarding your fingers in the Hereafter what they deserve.and here's your reply from the holy Prophet Muhammad (s) :

Abu Zarr reported that the Holy Prophet said: No man accuses another man of being a sinner, or of being a kafir, but it reflects back on him if the other is not as he called him.'' (Bukhari, Book of Ethics; Book 78, ch. 44)

"Withhold [your tongues] from those who say `There is no god but Allah' --- do not call them kafir. Whoever calls a reciter of `There is no god but Allah' as a kafir, is nearer to being a kafir himself.'' (Tabarani, reported from Ibn Umar)

Call not the people of your Qibla [i.e. those who face the Ka`ba in Makka for prayer] as kafir.'' (Al-Nihaya of Ibn Athir, vol. iv, p. 187)

"Nothing expels a man from faith except the denial of that by which he entered into it [i.e. the Kalima].'' (Majma` az-Zawa'id, vol. i, p. 43)

"Three things are the basis of faith. [One is] to withhold from one who says `There is no god but Allah' --- do not call him kafir for any sin, nor expel him from Islam for any misconduct.'' (Abu Dawud, Book of Jihad, 15:33)

There are many other hadith prohibiting that the "people of the Qibla'' be dubbed as kafir. Such a great sin is it that the Holy Prophet issued the warning:

"Whoever attributes kufr [unbelief] to a believer, he is like his murderer.'' (Tirmizi, ch. Iman (Faith); see Arabic-Urdu edition cited earlier, vol. ii, p. 213. See also Bukhari, Book of Ethics; Book 78, ch. 44)

Now you know you have testified against yourselves by disobeying Allaah, rejecting some parts of the Qur'an, Insulting Allaah's Messenger Peace be upon him.

By your disobedience to Allaah:

Allaah said: There has certainly been for you in the Messenger of Allaah an excellent pattern for anyone whose hope is in Allah and the Last Day and [who] remembers Allah often. Qur'an 33:21

By that verse you already knew that he (the Messenger PBUH) is our role model. But you reject him and disobey Allaah. Im sure your scholars will hate to hear or recite that verse.

Allaah cleared the doubts about Mother of Believers A'isha RA in suratun Nur but you still rejects those verse due to your arrogance and hatred towards the Messenger.
We don't deny the Quran.we don't say Aisha was guilty of zina,as she was accused by the kuffar,and the Quran refuted.that accusation of adultery have nothing to do with our (Shia) stance on Aisha.our stance on her is based on her rejection of the Prophet's (s) orders and also disbelief in him based on the disrespect she showed to him,and what the Quran says about her and also the words recorded she uttered to the Prophet (s).

We don't need to go over this again.it has already been tackled in details:

https://www.nairaland.com/1107764/story-sunni-imam-shia-ayatollah

Allaah also mentioned: Do not make [your] calling of the Messenger (Muhammad pbuh) among yourselves as the call of one of you to another. Already Allah knows those of you who slip away i.e (some excuse without taking the permission to leave from the Messenger pbuh,) concealed by others. So let those beware who dissent from the Prophet's order, lest fitnah strike them or a painful punishment. Qur'an 24:63

Allaah has already refuted you the way you address him (the Messenger Pbuh) by just Muhammad without honour, respect.

Thats just few of Allaah's signs.

You're not well.

That verse was revealed because the Prophet (s) to his face was addressed by his name and loudly with words,by some of your exclusive sunni heroes among the sahaba.I hardly (except by mistake) either type the Prophet's (s) name,calling him just by his title or utter both without sending blessings on him and his household (as).

Your salafist/wahhabi blackmail and takfir (calling others unbelievers),even by taking Quranic verses out of context to prove whatever satanic hatred of arabian and ummayyad jahiliyyah you harbor,is a very dangerous precedence to world peace.all the terrorism committed by those the west and non-muslims identity as muslims and use to dent the image of Islam,are wahhabis/salafists,who by all account are extremist sunnis or an/a offshoot/movement of sunni islam,who base their terror and violence and killings against muslims and non-muslims alike on Quranic verses misinterpreted or taken out of context to kill on the takfir your likes pass.

You have not commented on the below threads.state your opinion and don't be shy.do you support the below killings of Shia Muslims by wahhabi/salafist terrorists,who have likewise done the same to Christian civilians?let us know you for what/who you're :

Genocide Of Shia Muslims In Pakistan
https://www.nairaland.com/1120418/genocide-shia-muslims-pakistan

A Timeline Of Sectarian Terrorism Against Shia Muslims
https://www.nairaland.com/961495/timeline-sectarian-terrorism-against-shia
Re: Any Salafi Masjid In Lagos Mainland? by Ibnjurayj(m): 2:57am On Mar 12, 2013
Rafidi :

You're calling sunni hadiths fabricated and daeef.what is the evidence for your supposition or assumption? Or its just the habit of Sunnis generally to make anything in their books,no matter how valid and authentic,"fabricated" and "daeef",as their escape route from historical/religious facts in favor of Shia Islam ?

It is enough for me to have simply tell you that whoever believes in shahada-tain/kalima-tain is a muslim.

Whatever you have added are details that fall under the shahadatain.

As for you calling me a "kafir",may Allah judge you for that,by rewarding your fingers in the Hereafter what they deserve.and here's your reply from the holy Prophet Muhammad (s) :

Abu Zarr reported that the Holy Prophet said: No man accuses another man of being a sinner, or of being a kafir, but it reflects back on him if the other is not as he called him.'' (Bukhari, Book of Ethics; Book 78, ch. 44)

"Withhold [your tongues] from those who say `There is no god but Allah' --- do not call them kafir. Whoever calls a reciter of `There is no god but Allah' as a kafir, is nearer to being a kafir himself.'' (Tabarani, reported from Ibn Umar)

Call not the people of your Qibla [i.e. those who face the Ka`ba in Makka for prayer] as kafir.'' (Al-Nihaya of Ibn Athir, vol. iv, p. 187)

"Nothing expels a man from faith except the denial of that by which he entered into it [i.e. the Kalima].'' (Majma` az-Zawa'id, vol. i, p. 43)

"Three things are the basis of faith. [One is] to withhold from one who says `There is no god but Allah' --- do not call him kafir for any sin, nor expel him from Islam for any misconduct.'' (Abu Dawud, Book of Jihad, 15:33)

There are many other hadith prohibiting that the "people of the Qibla'' be dubbed as kafir. Such a great sin is it that the Holy Prophet issued the warning:

"Whoever attributes kufr [unbelief] to a believer, he is like his murderer.'' (Tirmizi, ch. Iman (Faith); see Arabic-Urdu edition cited earlier, vol. ii, p. 213. See also Bukhari, Book of Ethics; Book 78, ch. 44)

We don't deny the Quran.we don't say Aisha was guilty of zina,as she was accused by the kuffar,and the Quran refuted.that accusation of adultery have nothing to do with our (Shia) stance on Aisha.our stance on her is based on her rejection of the Prophet's (s) orders and also disbelief in him based on the disrespect she showed to him,and what the Quran says about her and also the words recorded she uttered to the Prophet (s).

We don't need to go over this again.it has already been tackled in details:

https://www.nairaland.com/1107764/story-sunni-imam-shia-ayatollah

You're not well.

That verse was revealed because the Prophet (s) to his face was addressed by his name and loudly with words,by some of your exclusive sunni heroes among the sahaba.I hardly (except by mistake) either type the Prophet's (s) name,calling him just by his title or utter both without sending blessings on him and his household (as).

Your salafist/wahhabi blackmail and takfir (calling others unbelievers),even by taking Quranic verses out of context to prove whatever satanic hatred of arabian and ummayyad jahiliyyah you harbor,is a very dangerous precedence to world peace.all the terrorism committed by those the west and non-muslims identity as muslims and use to dent the image of Islam,are wahhabis/salafists,who by all account are extremist sunnis or an/a offshoot/movement of sunni islam,who base their terror and violence and killings against muslims and non-muslims alike on Quranic verses misinterpreted or taken out of context to kill on the takfir your likes pass.

You have not commented on the below threads.state your opinion and don't be shy.do you support the below killings of Shia Muslims by wahhabi/salafist terrorists,who have likewise done the same to Christian civilians?let us know you for what/who you're :

Genocide Of Shia Muslims In Pakistan
https://www.nairaland.com/1120418/genocide-shia-muslims-pakistan

A Timeline Of Sectarian Terrorism Against Shia Muslims
https://www.nairaland.com/961495/timeline-sectarian-terrorism-against-shia

Don't lie I've never tagged you a kaafir, even though you and your cohorts showed some disbeliefs, i.e disbelieving in the Beloved Messenger's hadiths peace and blessings be upon him, and your disregards to his Wife (Mother of Believers) radiya Allaahu 'anha. And the Khalifah Rashidun RA (Rightly Guided Caliphs) you make takfir (refutation) of.

The above hadiths you quoted address you because you (shia) tagged 'Aisha, Abu Bakr and 'Umar as kaafir despite they are highly rightly guided. Defending them is defending The Messenger peace and blessings be upon him, and slandering them is indeed insults to Him (pubh)and good Muslims will stand up and defend him.

You better seek for forgiveness and make tawbah.

You are just a fitnah and it makes no sense debating with you over this issues as its wasting of time.

I ask Allaah to guide you from falsehoods

1 Like

Re: Any Salafi Masjid In Lagos Mainland? by shawl: 5:01pm On Mar 12, 2013
Ibnjurayj:

Should have mentioned Ahlus Sunnah wal jama'a, im sure you have heard about that.

Actually the Arabic word 'Salaf' means Ancestor or predecessor. The earliest muslims were the ancestors -they follow the Messenger with I'hsaan (Good, Faith, Kindness)
Therefore, Salafi is the one who follow the way of the ancestors (earliest muslims) for they follow the Qur'an and the sunnah of the Messenger peace be upon him.
Its just being orthodox muslim and thats it.

So its not a new genaration thing, i dont think anything wrong in follow the Quran and the sunnah of the Messenger Peace be upon him. At the end of the day following these ancestors means you are forbidding evils and encourage good. Allaah like good deeds from His servants but the munafiqs among Muslims dislike that, thats the reason they always contradicts the Ahlus Sunnah (People of Tradition)
i hope this help sister.

The real ahla sunna wal jamaa are the followers of the Quran and Sunna, the concensus of the sahaba, rad, and the derivations of the fuqaha of the salaf as saliheen (recognized majorly as the aimma, raa) and not any reinventing of the wheel by the so-called modern day salafi offshoot antagonizing established knowledge and muddling up the religious rulings.
Re: Any Salafi Masjid In Lagos Mainland? by Ibnjurayj(m): 6:19pm On Mar 12, 2013
shawl:

The real ahla sunna wal jamaa are the followers of the Quran and Sunna, the concensus of the sahaba, rad, and the derivations of the fuqaha of the salaf as saliheen (recognized majorly as the aimma, raa) and not any reinventing of the wheel by the so-called modern day salafi offshoot antagonizing established knowledge and muddling up the religious rulings.

So what are you insinuating?
Re: Any Salafi Masjid In Lagos Mainland? by Rafidi: 9:48pm On Mar 12, 2013
Ibnjurayj:

Don't lie I've never tagged you a kaafir, even though you and your cohorts showed some disbeliefs, i.e disbelieving in the Beloved Messenger's hadiths peace and blessings be upon him, and your disregards to his Wife (Mother of Believers) radiya Allaahu 'anha. And the Khalifah Rashidun RA (Rightly Guided Caliphs) you make takfir (refutation) of.

The above hadiths you quoted address you because you (shia) tagged 'Aisha, Abu Bakr and 'Umar as kaafir despite they are highly rightly guided. Defending them is defending The Messenger peace and blessings be upon him, and slandering them is indeed insults to Him (pubh)and good Muslims will stand up and defend him.

You better seek for forgiveness and make tawbah.

You are just a fitnah and it makes no sense debating with you over this issues as its wasting of time.

I ask Allaah to guide you from falsehoods

There is no point engaging you.you're so astray that you openly and without any shame lie in the same thread.you said we Shia are not muslims.when you say someone is not a muslim,does that not imply the person is an unbeliever? Here is the warning the moderator gave you,not to call another muslim an unbeliever:
maclatunji: ^That post was modified by me. Don't another Muslim an unbeliever.

If you have realized your action by calling another muslim an "unbeliever" contradicts the order of the Prophet (s),instead of denial,simply apologize and do tawba.

As for abu bakr and umar,our position is very clear,understandable and based on facts:

The Actual Shia Position On The Sahaba
https://www.nairaland.com/822675/actual-shia-position-sahaba

As for Aisha's faith or lack of it,I'd only quote a post:

LagosShia:
Holy Quran 43:78
"Certainly We have brought you the truth, but most of you are averse to the truth".

Holy Quran 17:81
"And say: The truth has come and the falsehood has vanished; surely falsehood is a vanishing (thing).”

The following verse was revealed threatening Aisha and Hafsa with divorce.Allah (swt) also states that He can give the Prophet (sa) BETTER wives than Aisha and Hafsa as replacement.Allah (swt) also states the qualities which the replacement will have.let us examine the verse:

Holy Quran 66:5
It may be, if he divorced you, that Allah will give him in exchange wives better than you,- who submit (muslims), who believe (mu'minaat), who are devout, who turn to Allah in repentance, who worship (in humility), who travel (for Faith) and fast,- previously married or virgins.

In the above verse Allah (swt) tells Aisha and Hafsa that He can give the Prophet (sa) with BETTER wives to replace them.He went on to state how the replacement wives would be better:

1. They are Muslims
2. They are belivers
3. They are devout
4. They are repentant
5. They are sincere worshippers
6. They fast and travel for the sake of the religion

If the above qualities make the foreseen replacement Allah (swt) is talking about BETTER than Aisha and Hafsa,then has it occur to any one sincere person here,that Aisha and Hafsa must lack the above qualities before those who possess such qualities can be seen as BETTER? Lacking the above qualities therefore means possession of the opposite.for instance,if you are not a Muslim,you are a kaffir;if you are not a believer (mu'min),you are a munafiq (hypocrite).

These are things which LagosShia did not invent or made up to deserve a ban of 3 months.you are not a better Muslim and follower of Muhammad (sa) than LagosShia.what you who banned LagosShia and those who supported the ban have done,is to silence the word of God because of biase and heroin worship and blind fanaticism/sentiments.you have denied the word of Allah (swt).if you think that a 3 month or 3 year ban would stop me from both spreading the truth and defending myself,you're mistaken.in one post,I have done here through common sense what pages did not do (because of fanaticism and injustice and biase),through simple evidence present in the holy Quran.I'm back and be very sure you cannot silence me and you cannot silence these facts I have put forward herein in simple terms.if I don't defend myself,its because I choose not to.but I'm here and I have stated facts on Aisha and Hafsa for the sincere and godfearing who do not deny the word of Allah (swt),and have common sense,which is not common!

And I will both appeal to and warn the moderators not to hide or tamper with this post.I must be able to express my views freely and defend myself.if not,this post (a copy of which I have) will resound heavily in the entire forum.

SALAM!
https://www.nairaland.com/1107764/story-sunni-imam-shia-ayatollah/4#14365046

I can see you have refused to comment on the terrorism your salafist/wahhabi brothers perpetrate against Shia Muslim civilians,and also against Christian civilians as is the case in Nigeria.your silence is implicit approval!if you refuse to condemn their act,then I'd take you as a "terrorist sympathizer/supporter" and no need to engage an enemy of human life,which Islam holds sacred,regardless of what beliefs the human being adheres to.
Re: Any Salafi Masjid In Lagos Mainland? by Ibnjurayj(m): 12:16am On Mar 13, 2013
Rafidi :

There is no point engaging you.you're so astray that you openly and without any shame lie in the same thread.you said we Shia are not muslims.when you say someone is not a muslim,does that not imply the person is an unbeliever? Here is the warning the moderator gave you,not to call another muslim an unbeliever:

If you have realized your action by calling another muslim an "unbeliever" contradicts the order of the Prophet (s),instead of denial,simply apologize and do tawba.

As for abu bakr and umar,our position is very clear,understandable and based on facts:

The Actual Shia Position On The Sahaba
https://www.nairaland.com/822675/actual-shia-position-sahaba

As for Aisha's faith or lack of it,I'd only quote a post:

https://www.nairaland.com/1107764/story-sunni-imam-shia-ayatollah/4#14365046

I can see you have refused to comment on the terrorism your salafist/wahhabi brothers perpetrate against Shia Muslim civilians,and also against Christian civilians as is the case in Nigeria.your silence is implicit approval!if you refuse to condemn their act,then I'd take you as a "terrorist sympathizer/supporter" and no need to engage an enemy of human life,which Islam holds sacred,regardless of what beliefs the human being adheres to.

Me saying you lack understanding is indeed understatement. No room for debating with you.
Re: Any Salafi Masjid In Lagos Mainland? by Rafidi: 10:15am On Mar 13, 2013
Ibnjurayj:

Me saying you lack understanding is indeed understatement. No room for debating with you.

Prove you're not a terrorist sympathizer/supporter.
Re: Any Salafi Masjid In Lagos Mainland? by shawl: 12:16pm On Mar 13, 2013
Ibnjurayj:

So what are you insinuating?

You are a salafi, you are not ahla sunna wal jamaa period. The two are different. So stick to your salafi name and dont try to describe yourself as ahla sunna wal jamaa.
Re: Any Salafi Masjid In Lagos Mainland? by Ibnjurayj(m): 8:41pm On Mar 14, 2013
shawl:

You are a salafi, you are not ahla sunna wal jamaa period. The two are different. So stick to your salafi name and dont try to describe yourself as ahla sunna wal jamaa.

Shukraan for letting me know brother baraka Allaah feek, and what manhaj/aqeedah are you upon?
Re: Any Salafi Masjid In Lagos Mainland? by Ibnjurayj(m): 9:06pm On Mar 14, 2013
shawl:

Could you please tell me the meanings of the above 'bold' words brother, as i've never heard of it? It seems you are a student of Arabic maa shaa Allaah.

I'll appreciate if you could tell me the way Salafis ''antagonising established knowledge and muddling up religious rulings'' with your evidences.
Re: Any Salafi Masjid In Lagos Mainland? by BetaThings: 5:14am On Mar 16, 2013
shawl:

This is a typical Shia strategy to divide Sunnis. You had better not fall for it. Shias hate all sunnis alike unless you believe Umar and Abu Bakr (RAA) are not sunnis

2 Likes

Re: Any Salafi Masjid In Lagos Mainland? by zayhal(f): 9:54am On Mar 16, 2013
This is the division the Prophet (pbuh) prophesied. Subhanallah. There's division even amongst ahl-sunnah! O ma se o.

1 Like

Re: Any Salafi Masjid In Lagos Mainland? by Ibnjurayj(m): 10:32am On Mar 16, 2013
BetaThings:

This is a typical Shia strategy to divide Sunnis. You had better not fall for it. Shias hate all sunnis alike unless you believe Umar and Abu Bakr (RAA) are not sunnis

I thought as much as well brother jazaaka Allaahu khayraan, may Allaah guide them all amiin.
Re: Any Salafi Masjid In Lagos Mainland? by Ibnjurayj(m): 10:35am On Mar 16, 2013
zayhal: This is the division the Prophet (pbuh) prophesied. Subhanallah. There's division even amongst ahl-sunnah! O ma se o.

That's true but we can't help it, we seek Allaah's refuge from people of desires.
Re: Any Salafi Masjid In Lagos Mainland? by ShiaLagos: 7:52pm On Mar 16, 2013
BetaThings:

that poster ( "shawl" ) is obviously not a Shia.you're so obsessed about the "Shia monster".such phobia is not healthy.let me give you examples of Sunni scholars opposed to Sunni salafists:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W5bRzDRzBEY&feature=player_embedded

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eb3Mzz4QF1U&feature=player_embedded

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QZ_7BTA6MxM
Re: Any Salafi Masjid In Lagos Mainland? by Ibnjurayj(m): 9:48pm On Mar 16, 2013
^^^ no shia's ideology needed, leave it to Sunnis.
Re: Any Salafi Masjid In Lagos Mainland? by thirty(m): 11:21am On Mar 17, 2013
Salam alekun brother and sister,
thank you for all your discussion on this forum. I like the thread because i gain from it and also hate it with passion because The Messenger has warned against this kind of argument (superiority of one islamic group agaisnt others) and He named the purnishments (hellfire). So the brother that said he is looking for salafih mosque, so without salafih mosque will you not pray salat?
Brothers and sisters, the sahabas that you are arguing about received their certificate of al-janah in this world. Im imploying you to engage in rightious deeds that will let you make aljannah than what you are not sure of. Read and understand the Quran, engage Dhikir. Dawah, call people to the path of Allah, Dawah!!!
Allahu alam.
Re: Any Salafi Masjid In Lagos Mainland? by BetaThings: 12:39pm On Mar 17, 2013
ShiaLagos:

that poster ( "shawl" ) is obviously not a Shia.you're so obsessed about the "Shia monster".such phobia is not healthy.let me give you examples of Sunni scholars opposed to Sunni salafists:

As for Shawl,I advised him against trying to split Sunnis. His attempt to do so falls in line with the grand desire of Shias. But let him tell us his aqeeda.

When you curse Aisha (RA), do you distinguish between Salafi and others
When you compose a special curse on Umar and Abu Bakr, do you distinguish between salafi and others
When you malign Shaykul Islam Ibn Taymiyyah (May Allah have mercy on him), do you ascribe Wahhabism to him?
When you open thread to denigrate Sunnis, do you distinguish?
Your brother Shia did not want us to remember the massacre in Srebrenica. Are you saying only Salafis were killed there?
Any Sunni who believes you hate only some Sunnis need serious education

You hate everything Sunni. We don't need you to come with a red herring
The 2nd video is long but it is instructive

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gJox1KDmNeI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rD8MoSFO44k

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hu_adbWDd50

1 Like

Re: Any Salafi Masjid In Lagos Mainland? by Zhulfiqar1: 3:12pm On Mar 17, 2013
BetaThings:

Your brother Shia did not want us to remember the massacre in Srebrenica. Are you saying only Salafis were killed there?

must you lie? or its all about the drama?
https://www.nairaland.com/1221369/srebrenica-massacre/1#14796526

I can see from the sectarian and hatred filled videos you posted,that you like drama.haven't over 1000 years of sunni oppression and persecution over the Shia,enough to satiate you?
Re: Any Salafi Masjid In Lagos Mainland? by shawl: 1:36pm On Mar 19, 2013
Ibnjurayj:

Shukraan for letting me know brother baraka Allaah feek, and what manhaj/aqeedah are you upon?

Ahla sunna wal jamaa. Follower of the imams of the khairul quroon qarni (ra) in the matters of imaan (Maturidiyya/Ash'ariyya) and a follower of the imams of the khairul quroon qarni (ra) in fiqh (Hanafi, Maliki, Shafi'i, and Hambali), specifically adapted to the hanafi fiqh though.
Re: Any Salafi Masjid In Lagos Mainland? by Ibnjurayj(m): 12:10am On Mar 21, 2013
shawl:

Ahla sunna wal jamaa. Follower of the imams of the khairul quroon qarni (ra) in the matters of imaan (Maturidiyya/Ash'ariyya) and a follower of the imams of the khairul quroon qarni (ra) in fiqh (Hanafi, Maliki, Shafi'i, and Hambali), specifically adapted to the hanafi fiqh though.

No wonder you make takfir of Salaf us Saaliheen straightaway, the real Asharis among the Ahlus Sunnah wal Jamaa'ah always defend the Salaf us Saaliheen but those who deviated from the fold of Ahlus Sunnah wal Jamaa'ah do opposite. You need sound 'Aqeedah akhee, may Allaah guide you amiin.
Re: Any Salafi Masjid In Lagos Mainland? by BetaThings: 1:24am On Mar 21, 2013
Zhul-fiqar:

must you lie? or its all about the drama?
https://www.nairaland.com/1221369/srebrenica-massacre/1#14796526

I can see from the sectarian and hatred filled videos you posted,that you like drama.haven't over 1000 years of sunni oppression and persecution over the Shia,enough to satiate you?

Why are you complaining about videos of Shia Ayatollahs. Can they not speak for your religion?
And is any lie attributed to them? Please answer

As for Srebrenica, please show me where you expressed dismay at the killing of muslims on that thread
If you can, I will apologise. If you cannot and I know you cannot then stop pretending that you hate lies because it is really your forte

BTW How many sectarian thread have I opened? None. Yours are uncountable. Yet you complain
Persecution indeed. The Sunnis terrorists are blabbers. But the Shia terrorists are deadlier; they just cover up because of propaganda
But the victims know they have been hit
Again, some sunnis scholars have been lined up for execution in Iran. It does not matter - you only play to the gallery

1 Like

Re: Any Salafi Masjid In Lagos Mainland? by ZhulFiqar2: 1:50am On Mar 21, 2013
BetaThings:
As for Srebrenica, please show me where you expressed dismay at the killing of muslims on that thread
If you can, I will apologise. If you cannot and I know you cannot then stop pretending that you hate lies because it is really your forte

"we do support the people of Bosnia and sympathize with them."

"when muslims (sunnis) are killed in Burma,we Shia don't refrain to show our sympathy and support,regardless of sectarian issues or differences."

i hope you apologize.and no further lying.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Can Islam Justify This / Ziyarat To The Haram Of Imam Ali Al-ridha (as), 8th Shia Imam / The Final days of Ramadan 1445AH

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 164
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.