Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,127 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:47 PM

Your Experience With Nigeria Commercial Buses - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Your Experience With Nigeria Commercial Buses (10674 Views)

Burnt Buses At Forte-oil Tanker Ojuelegba Accident Scene (photos) / My Shocking Experiences In Public Buses----ladies Be Very Vigilant! / 5 Crazy Things You Shouldn’t Do In Lagos Buses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Experience With Nigeria Commercial Buses by Temi231(f): 10:29am On Mar 06, 2013
Dear Nairalanders,
I will love to share my encountered with some Nigeria commercial Buses. Why is it that some of the owners of these busses don't know how to maintain their devices. For example, if you board a bus going to any state in Nigeria, until the passenger filled up and the bus accelerate that's when the driver will know that he doesn't have petrol, he has not pumped is tyre and passengers time will be wasted. Does Nigeria Bus really worth it? If you put on white cloth and you enter into any one of them before you get to your destination the white would have turned to black especially dry season oh gush can't imagine.

Please feel free to share your experience

2 Likes

Re: Your Experience With Nigeria Commercial Buses by Closetoheart: 5:49pm On Mar 06, 2013
Temi 23: Good day Nairalanders,
I will love to share my experience with Nigeria Bus;why is it that some of the owner of these bus don't know how to service their machine. For example if you board a bus going to any state in nigeria, until the passenger filled up and the bus start to move that's when the driver will know that he doesn't have petrol,he has not pump is tyre and βε̲̣ wasting the passengers time. Does Nigeria Bus really worth it? If you put on white cloth and you enter into any one of them before u get to your destination the white would have turned to black especially dry season oh gush can't imagine.

Pls feel free to share your experience

Crazy experience so far!!!
Re: Your Experience With Nigeria Commercial Buses by jhydebaba(m): 5:50pm On Mar 06, 2013
Is anything functioning properly in Nigeria Even if na ur family house I come to seek ur hand in marriage, the type of customer care I'm going to receive won't fair better cheesy

13 Likes

Re: Your Experience With Nigeria Commercial Buses by Nobody: 5:50pm On Mar 06, 2013
naija 4You
Re: Your Experience With Nigeria Commercial Buses by DnigerianPrince: 5:50pm On Mar 06, 2013
It's not as bad as your grade 1 English, I can guarantee that.

14 Likes

Re: Your Experience With Nigeria Commercial Buses by Afam4eva(m): 5:52pm On Mar 06, 2013
At least those inter-state buses are better. Have you entered a danfo in Lagos before? I don't know how people can enter a bus that's supposed to be in the trash. These buses are accidents that have already happened.

3 Likes

Re: Your Experience With Nigeria Commercial Buses by alonzoiv(m): 5:52pm On Mar 06, 2013
Its true. Naija buses are hell on earth [color=#000099][/color]
Re: Your Experience With Nigeria Commercial Buses by alfablondy: 5:53pm On Mar 06, 2013
The purpose of this thread is
Re: Your Experience With Nigeria Commercial Buses by ochukoccna: 5:55pm On Mar 06, 2013
Nigerian businesses from the man on the street to big companies lack customer care services generally
But your English na die tongue
Re: Your Experience With Nigeria Commercial Buses by mobo2(f): 6:00pm On Mar 06, 2013
So many
Re: Your Experience With Nigeria Commercial Buses by DICKtator: 6:01pm On Mar 06, 2013
I will love to share my experience with Nigeria Bus;why is it that some of the owner of these bus don't know how to service their machine. For example if you board a bus going to any state in nigeria, until the passenger filled up and the bus start to move that's when the driver will know that he doesn't have petrol,he has not pump is tyre and βε̲̣ wasting the passengers time. Does Nigeria Bus really worth it? If you put on white cloth and you enter into any one of them before u get to your destination the white would have turned to black especially dry season oh gush can't imagine.

mY EXPERIENCE? I never said i was a conductor nay driver. ok 5 years experience. Hope you are satisfied?
grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Your Experience With Nigeria Commercial Buses by Nobody: 6:02pm On Mar 06, 2013
ochukoccna: Nigerian businesses from the man on the street to big companies lack customer care services generally
lmao.. U didnt av 2 state d obvious na.. U sef
Re: Your Experience With Nigeria Commercial Buses by andyanders: 6:05pm On Mar 06, 2013
DnigerianPrince: It's not as bad as your grade 1 English, I can guarantee that.

My brother, I wonder how a young lady like this would write as if she no go school. Na waooooooo. If she want to avoid entering them,let her improve her life and get better and she wouldn't find herself in there.

1 Like

Re: Your Experience With Nigeria Commercial Buses by TableLeg(m): 6:07pm On Mar 06, 2013

undecided

1 Like

Re: Your Experience With Nigeria Commercial Buses by Kaxmytex(m): 6:10pm On Mar 06, 2013
[size=14pt]Mah sista,d xperience wey i don get 4 all dis public buses,no b smal tin o....
D 1 wey i no go 4get na d day wey i tok say make i go see my guy...
I wan carry bike b4 buh as i see say d cloud don dey gather,so,i changed my mind,i kum enta bus....
E neva reach 40secs wey i enta dis bus,naso dis heavy rain start o....
4 my church mynd,i tink say i don escape d rain nt until after a minute,i jux felt sumtin wey dey drop on mah head,kini eleyii?(wot'z iz dis?)...as i bend my head make i see d kynd tin wey dey fall on my head,naso i see dis small hole o....haaaaaa! conductor,ibi yii n jo o(conductor,dis place dey leak o)..
as i siddon insyd d bus,i jux dey blame masef...chai..which kynd nanszence b dis naw,i muttered...
D rain don heavy 2 d xtent dat my cloth don soak sef,i looked at d hole once more,2 my suprise,d hole don reach 4....ohhhhhhh God,kini gbogbo rubbish yii gan sef(wot'z all dis rubbish),i shouted at d conductor....

conductor: egbon e joor,e ma binu(bros,abeg no vex)
Me: e fun mi ni owo mi joor,mi o lo mo(gimme mah money joor,i no go again)
passenger: brother,e ma binu(brother,no vex)
driver: abeg,no vex...we go soon reach ur bus stop...jux calm dwn....

Na so dem jux dey beg me anyhw...
Me wey b say i don dey para since,i no knw d tym wey i enta silent mode...
Finally,i reach my bus stop sha,oh boi..kum see my shirt,evrytin don soak wit water...
I branch insyd 1 shop until d rain stopped....

D day wey i enta 1 yeye bus wey wan catch fire also....na only smoke wey we see o,kum see hw evry passenger dey tear race,no b smal mata dat day o, kum see hw passengers dey escape through d boot,u nid 2 see hw 1 of mah bros dey squeeze im body through d window so as to escape fire,kum see hw old mama take dey struggle bcuz say she wan escape,we no knw hw driver and conductor take disappear buh lata sha,we kum see dem wit bucket of water.....chai...bus palava no b here o
[/size]

20 Likes

Re: Your Experience With Nigeria Commercial Buses by Desdola(m): 6:13pm On Mar 06, 2013
I reserve my comment
Re: Your Experience With Nigeria Commercial Buses by ITbomb(m): 6:18pm On Mar 06, 2013
I will comment on my reserved
The one wey dey pain me pass be say , u go see passengers for bus , happy come pay money , e go remain like 3 person to full but as 2 persons come , u come see as somebody comot say make the new comer come siddon .
People go dey come enter but bus no wan full

3 Likes

Re: Your Experience With Nigeria Commercial Buses by causewahala: 6:18pm On Mar 06, 2013
Anywhere else apart from Lagos is a bit okay, at least they'll address u like human but lagos drivers and conductors. . . . lipsrsealed

From the moment u enter till u alight na curses and mouth fight una go use rapport! grin grin grin
Re: Your Experience With Nigeria Commercial Buses by dridowu: 6:19pm On Mar 06, 2013
Na fun 4 my sde, anytime i board danfo or molue, u will c diff kind of pple lying to each oda, d aspect i alwaz wish to experience is we passenger fart................god damn it

1 Like

Re: Your Experience With Nigeria Commercial Buses by adeyak83(m): 6:19pm On Mar 06, 2013
andyanders:

My brother, I wonder how a young lady like this would write as if she no go school. Na waooooooo. If she want to avoid entering them,let her improve her life and get better and she wouldn't find herself in there.
But she tried nw...wel done jor
Re: Your Experience With Nigeria Commercial Buses by Kaxmytex(m): 6:20pm On Mar 06, 2013
andyanders:

ochukoccna: Nigerian businesses from the man on the street to big companies lack customer care services generally
DnigerianPrince: It's not as bad as your grade 1 English, I can guarantee that.
why all of una kum dey yab my gal lyk diz,i go sue all of una o...
Re: Your Experience With Nigeria Commercial Buses by andyanders: 6:22pm On Mar 06, 2013
Temy23 you no talk again? Na because of the grammar you run? You asked question and to know people's opinion, then off you go. Come back we are waiting for you.
Re: Your Experience With Nigeria Commercial Buses by Revolva(m): 6:23pm On Mar 06, 2013
We'll things ave a lot improved with the BRT system but its just a matter of time and dedication slowly the commercial motor transport system will improve - how about in the 90's when it was all molue..omo come see suffer for lagos...lagos was so full of rubbbish on the highways oshodi na tourist attraction to come see poverty..obalende na one chance..and the rest..molue smokes fumes go nearly kill someone 169 sittin 99 standin..

1 Like

Re: Your Experience With Nigeria Commercial Buses by Larrylarex(m): 6:27pm On Mar 06, 2013
Afam4eva: At least those inter-state buses are better. Have you entered a danfo in Lagos before? I don't know how people can enter a bus that's supposed to be in the trash. These buses are accidents that have already happened.
LWKMD!! Those are buses I call apology buses, cos when you board them your cloth might get torn, or your white got stained and the conductor will be like: "alaye e ma binu jare!" (bros no vex abeg!) in his weed infected voice LMAO!!

1 Like

Re: Your Experience With Nigeria Commercial Buses by OkwaIfugo(m): 6:27pm On Mar 06, 2013
hahhaha your on point baby.
Nigeria buses doesn't have proper management.
Re: Your Experience With Nigeria Commercial Buses by ffo(m): 6:28pm On Mar 06, 2013
i just moved to Abuja from Minna (got a job in Abj). Everyday i have funny & different experiences. i alwaz watch and laugh/smile at he experiences.
let me share 1 with you.

on monday, the driver was trying to driving rough cus of the hold up, thereby he was not dodging the potholes, so some passengers where shouting at the driver, but one guy in the front was persuading the passengers that "its not his fault" that we shld bear wit him. so another guy started insulting the guy (d 1 pleading on behalf of d driver) saying he is encouraging the driver. u need to hear different kind of insult between both guys, they said they will continue with physical fight when they disembark from the bus. i was just smilling and laughing at the drama.
Re: Your Experience With Nigeria Commercial Buses by missmoneygram: 6:29pm On Mar 06, 2013
wait

Re: Your Experience With Nigeria Commercial Buses by EmmyBoy2(m): 6:29pm On Mar 06, 2013
jhydebaba: Is anything functioning properly in Nigeria Even if na ur family house I come to seek ur hand in marriage, the type of customer care I'm going to receive won't fair better cheesy
grin grin grin grin
Re: Your Experience With Nigeria Commercial Buses by buchibabe: 6:39pm On Mar 06, 2013
alfablondy: The purpose of this thread is

Lol
Re: Your Experience With Nigeria Commercial Buses by tellwisdom: 6:40pm On Mar 06, 2013
You knw get money, you dey complain...How your own take be?? angry
Re: Your Experience With Nigeria Commercial Buses by neksummi(m): 6:42pm On Mar 06, 2013
Zaria intra city buses na die!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Residents Of Lagos-badagry Express Area Laments Over Poor Roads / Let's Talk About Hustling Life in France, Share Your Experience / Port Harcourt Airport Is Not The Worst In The World - FAAN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.