Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,109 members, 7,814,893 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:15 PM

The Female Pastor Who Preaches With Her "Manchester" Exposed - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / The Female Pastor Who Preaches With Her "Manchester" Exposed (1522 Views)

The Traditional Societies And The Female Child / PHOTO: Pastor Kumuyi Visits To New Ooni Of Ife, Preaches To Him. / Why Do Males Verbally Degrade The Female Relatives Of Males They Quarrel With? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Female Pastor Who Preaches With Her "Manchester" Exposed by shevon: 2:02pm On Mar 06, 2013
Heheheh....I almost didnt believe it until i saw the video.. ah han... and she even mentioned Lord. This one is serious gospel extraordinaire! She authoritative preaches with her tattooed boobs and nipples showing. Learnt her congregation has doubled with men flocking to the church---- why wont they? She spreads 'the good news' in a fantastic way... Click the link below to watch the video:

http://cynthiaajibade..com/2013/03/the-female-pastor-who-preaches-with-her.html#.UTc-N6LU-zk

Re: The Female Pastor Who Preaches With Her "Manchester" Exposed by Zector(m): 2:09pm On Mar 06, 2013
May God have mercy
Re: The Female Pastor Who Preaches With Her "Manchester" Exposed by shevon: 2:16pm On Mar 06, 2013
Zector: May God have mercy

Exactly my thought when I saw it too. Said she has been working on her patience instead of her modesty.
Crazy world.
Re: The Female Pastor Who Preaches With Her "Manchester" Exposed by 1cyrus(m): 2:38pm On Mar 06, 2013
I think that's the best way to preach in their clan....
Re: The Female Pastor Who Preaches With Her "Manchester" Exposed by shevon: 2:46pm On Mar 06, 2013
To think what she is doing is actually bringing people to her place of worship. Na wah o, there is no limit to what people can do in the name of money.
Re: The Female Pastor Who Preaches With Her "Manchester" Exposed by querico: 2:59pm On Mar 06, 2013
The power of "PHOTOSHOP". Una welldone ohhh! undecided
Re: The Female Pastor Who Preaches With Her "Manchester" Exposed by shevon: 3:10pm On Mar 06, 2013
querico: The power of "PHOTOSHOP". Una welldone ohhh! undecided

See the video first and listen to what she said at the beginning of the video (something about stripper pole)
Re: The Female Pastor Who Preaches With Her "Manchester" Exposed by Nobody: 5:54pm On Mar 06, 2013
Lol.

(1) (Reply)

A Brief Analysis Of The Nigerian Pidgin (broken) English / Igbo Landing(ibo Island): Where Igbos Made History / 2017 Umhlanga Reed Dance Ceremony At Swaziland (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.