Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,026 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:20 AM

I’m Leaving The Single Zone - Yvonne Nelson - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I’m Leaving The Single Zone - Yvonne Nelson (1488 Views)

Pregnant Kim Kardashian Leaving The Gym (Pictures) / I'm Leaving The Single Zone - Yvonne Nelson / I’m Leaving The Single Zone - Yvonne Nelson (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I’m Leaving The Single Zone - Yvonne Nelson by Oilprincee: 2:24pm On Mar 06, 2013
Ghana’s sexy screen diva, Yvonne Nelson has said that she is leaving singlehood. She took to the social networking site, twitter to make the announcement. “I’m leaving the single zone”, Yvonne Nelson tweeted.

Ghanaian actress, Yvonne Nelson who not long ago declared that she has the sexiest legs in Ghana may soon be getting married to a yet to be disclosed young man.

The question is who is this young man? Could it be Ice Prince? Ice Prince Zamani and Yvonne Nelson are reported to have started dating last year. Ironically, the two have have had some relationship connections with others in recent pasts; Ice Prince to Yvonne Nwosu and Yvonne Nelson to Iyanya.

Having being spotted hand-in-hand at a function in Lagos recently, a few have concluded the two are the latest love birds and wouldn’t be surprising to see them announcing it publicly.

Yvonne has been quoted as saying “He’s just a special friend” when asked about her relation with Ice Prince. This is the same remark she made when her ‘relationship’ with Iyanya was highlighted by entertainment writers.

source; O*ILPRINC*EE..COM

Maybe she's getting hooked up with me grin grin grin grin

Re: I’m Leaving The Single Zone - Yvonne Nelson by phalbat55: 2:38pm On Mar 08, 2013
Dat is ur own cup of tea. If u like marry chris brown or JZ. Smh! undecided

(1) (Reply)

Nawa O! Actress Exposes The Dirty Secrets Done In Nolllywood... / Oge Okoye Speaks On Lesbians And Gays Controlling Nollywood / Pic-popular Female Rapper Sasha P Turns Fashion Designer, Starts Clothing Line

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.