Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,742 members, 7,824,141 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:17 AM

I'm Leaving The Single Zone - Yvonne Nelson - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I'm Leaving The Single Zone - Yvonne Nelson (602 Views)

Pregnant Kim Kardashian Leaving The Gym (Pictures) / I’m Leaving The Single Zone - Yvonne Nelson / I’m Leaving The Single Zone - Yvonne Nelson (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Leaving The Single Zone - Yvonne Nelson by NonsoB: 11:20pm On Mar 07, 2013
Ghanaian sexy actress, Yvonne Nelson has said that she is leaving single hood.She took to the social networking site, twitter to make the announcement. "I'mleaving the single zone", Yvonne Nelson tweeted.

Could she be getting married to Ice Prince? Just asking.. Having being spotted hand-in-hand at a function in Lagos recently, a few have concluded the two are the latest love birds and wouldn't be surprising to see them announcing it publicly.

Best of luck darling

[img]http://1.bp..com/-R_LSiQ77Uxs/UTkFquMjFzI/AAAAAAAAHjI/iE2Kbc5zgiY/s400/%253D%253Futf-8%253FB%253FWXZvbm5lIE5lbHNvbi5KUEc%253D%253F%253D-798716[/img]

http://gistmetro..com/2013/03/ghanaian-sexy-actress-yvonne-nelson-has.html
Re: I'm Leaving The Single Zone - Yvonne Nelson by YorubaOmoge: 11:22pm On Mar 07, 2013
Leaving single zone = getting married?

Where dey do that at?

Anywaz, Ice prince? Jeez! Low puzzie standard.
Re: I'm Leaving The Single Zone - Yvonne Nelson by tellwisdom: 11:26pm On Mar 07, 2013
Yoruba_Omoge: Leaving single zone = getting married?

Where dey do that at?

Anywaz, Ice prince? Jeez! Low puzzie standard.

Re: I'm Leaving The Single Zone - Yvonne Nelson by acidtalk: 11:46pm On Mar 07, 2013
Hello Yvonne Nelson, when you get to Nairaland Front page also help me greet the entire 1026714 nairaland members. Tell them I am also leaving Bachelorhood next 2 weeks.
Re: I'm Leaving The Single Zone - Yvonne Nelson by sagytariusTM1: 2:08am On Mar 08, 2013
acidtalk: Hello Yvonne Nelson, when you get to Nairaland Front page also help me greet the entire 1026714 nairaland members. Tell them I am also leaving Bachelorhood next 2 weeks.
Oshee!!! Venue? I'll be dia live! cheesy
Re: I'm Leaving The Single Zone - Yvonne Nelson by omaigala(m): 8:26am On Mar 08, 2013
I hope the marriage last long. Show us your ring, don't let words of the mouth deceive you ooo...

(1) (Reply)

I Get Tired Of Hearing How Big My Head Is - Banky W / Davido To Build A School This Year / Tonto Dike Speaks On Her Fall At Iyanya’s London Concert

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.