Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,112 members, 7,814,900 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:39 PM

Traveling To Ghana For Holiday - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Traveling To Ghana For Holiday (1100 Views)

I Need Help With Information About Moving To GHANA / My Experience Traveling To Ghana By Road. / Pictures Of A Nairalander Trip To Ghana (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Traveling To Ghana For Holiday by instaforexngr(m): 10:01am On Jan 09, 2015
Hello everyone,

I intend traveling to Ghana for my honeymoon/holiday around Feb this year.
I planned using flight to and fro. Please i need information from anyone who
has visited this country before.

which is the best, safest and affordable airline to fly with, have not flew before?
I planned lodging in a beach hotel. Which are the best, and affordable beach hotels
i can stay in Accra. i planned staying for 3-5 days.
I would love beach hotels that are not too far from the Accra airport.

How would i get to the hotel from the Airport, are there Taxi cabs or special hotel transportation
from the Airport?

Also, How are Ghanaians generally, i believe they dislike Nigerians generally,
therefore, am I with my wife going to be safe living there?

Responses are appreciated!

1 Like

Re: Traveling To Ghana For Holiday by husseinjnr: 6:15pm On Jan 09, 2015
You will be Safe. You can do aero, arik, Africa world airline, Medview. All are pretty cool.

The flight should cost between 22k and 30k per trip depending on when you book. So budget like 120k for flight for you and your spouse. You may be lucky and get some savings from the flight budget depending on when you book

As per hotel, you can do Labadi beach resort , Ramada Beach resort, La Palm beach resort.

They should cost between 85 dollars to 350 dollars per night. So the choice is yours to select.

If you don’t mind being away from the beach hotel, you should be able to get hotel for like 6k or 7 k in areas like Osu or Asylum down.

Enjoy your honeymoon.

1 Like

Re: Traveling To Ghana For Holiday by instaforexngr(m): 8:23am On Jan 11, 2015
husseinjnr:
You will be Safe. You can do aero, arik, Africa world airline, Medview. All are pretty cool.

The flight should cost between 22k and 30k per trip depending on when you book. So budget like 120k for flight for you and your spouse. You may be lucky and get some savings from the flight budget depending on when you book

As per hotel, you can do Labadi beach resort , Ramada Beach resort, La Palm beach resort.

They should cost between 85 dollars to 350 dollars per night. So the choice is yours to select.

If you don’t mind being away from the beach hotel, you should be able to get hotel for like 6k or 7 k in areas like Osu or Asylum down.

Enjoy your honeymoon.

Thanks husseinjnr
I appreciate you sir

(1) (Reply)

Before Going To America / A Nigerian Removed From UK Flight Over 'prayer' Message On Phone / MERCY! 108 Ghanaians And Liberians Deported From US In Chains.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.