Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,204 members, 7,822,054 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:47 AM

THE REPUBLIC OF SOUTH NIGERIA (Great Atlantic) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / THE REPUBLIC OF SOUTH NIGERIA (Great Atlantic) (3130 Views)

This Is How The Republic Of The South South States Should Look Like / Photos Of South African Troops In Maiduguri ? / Drama As Tambuwal Joins Federal Republic Of Nigeria Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

THE REPUBLIC OF SOUTH NIGERIA (Great Atlantic) by oduduwarepublic(m): 2:38am On Mar 07, 2013
Re: THE REPUBLIC OF SOUTH NIGERIA (Great Atlantic) by GARRIx7(m): 2:43am On Mar 07, 2013
Who's giving internet access to patients of Yaba Left??

angry angry
Re: THE REPUBLIC OF SOUTH NIGERIA (Great Atlantic) by cfours: 2:54am On Mar 07, 2013
Re: THE REPUBLIC OF SOUTH NIGERIA (Great Atlantic) by Onlytruth(m): 3:33am On Mar 07, 2013
oduduwarepublic: About
ODUDUWA REPUBLIC was declared as a country, on the 22.03.2012. by its first official National Party, DEP Oduduwa, with slogan "Apapo Laduroo", United We stand, in English Language.
Mission
ODUDUWA REPUBLIC was decleared on the 22nd of March, 2012 comprising the following 25 (Twenty Five) from Old Nigeria states namely; Lagos, Rivers, Ondo, Ogun, Edo, Oyo, Osun, Delta, Kwara, Kebbi, Ekiti, Kogi, Benue, Ebonyi, Enugu, Bayelsa, Anambra, Cross River, Abia, Imo, Akwa Ibom, Nasarawa, Taraba, Adamawa and Abuja States.

President: Dr Olu Jalade esq.
Capital: Lagos
Population: 100 million est.

Motto: "Lapapoo Laduroo (N'Oluwa)" !
Description
In the spite of continuous breeches of the fundamental human rights of fellow Yoruba's in the north and the various uproar, mal-adminstrations, we were left with no other decision than to chase up and finish the plights of the Yorubas to be independent of Nigeria.

Oduduwa hence, has been declared. This constitution is implied under the Oduduwa constitution and forms an entity independent of the Nigerian fraction.

Dissolution has taken effect in the event of non-performance of the government and handover has been sought for in due time.

We have successfully declared the republic consisting 25 states of Nigeria as illustrated in the various web pages.

ODUDUWA REPUBLIC (Yoruba-land) is a Yoruba Driven vision to actualize a Yoruba Republic. Yoruba-land consists of all Yoruba entities, there exist within Nigeria. There have been various Yoruba group, created over the years, to develop what has been started as a vision for the Yorubas, you would have heard stories from great Ogunde, Chief Obafemi Awolowo, Legendary Afro Beats Singer, Fela Anikulapo-kuti and the host of others. Until now, Yoruba-land, had its own Anthem, map, of course, Language but had not been able to actualize its republic, though, various channels had been adopted to.

The DEP (Democratically Elected Party), giving the privileges has declared the Republic.

ODUDUWA REPUBLIC was declared on the 22nd of March, 2012 comprising the following 25 (Twenty Five) states of Old Nigeria namely; Lagos, Rivers, Ondo, Ogun, Edo, Oyo, Osun, Delta, Kwara, Kebbi, Ekiti, Kogi, Benue, Ebonyi, Enugu, Bayelsa, Anambra, Cross River, Abia, Imo, Akwa Ibom, Nasarawa, Taraba, Adamawa and Abuja states.

The Country,ODUDUWA REPUBLIC was born on the 22nd of March, 2012, comprising the following 25 (Twenty Five) states of Old Nigeria namely; Lagos, Rivers, Ondo, Ogun, Edo, Oyo, Osun, Delta, Kwara, Kebbi, Ekiti, Kogi, Benue, Ebonyi, Enugu, Bayelsa, Anambra, Cross River, Abia, Imo, Akwa Ibom, Niger, Nasarawa, Taraba, Adamawa and Abuja states.

Actualizing the Republic has being finalized and have the to this effect.

In the spirit of true patriotism and in the understanding of the proper representation of our people, we have finalized actualization and mean, breaking away from Nigeria.

This constitute a medium to promote the our people and entity as a whole.

President: Dr Olu Jalade, Phd, LLm, CPA
Capital; Lagos
Currency: Dua
Official languages; Yoruba, English
Population; 100 Million est.

Err, Emperror Olu is that you? lol

Minus a few grievous mistakes here and there (some of which is to name a potentially great country after your Yoruba ancestor to the exclusion of other ancestors in the political space you annexed willy-nilly; imposition of your language as an official language, as well as including some unstable states like Plateau and Adamawa), you rightly identified regions in Nigeria that is politically stable enough to attempt nationhood. A friend of mine from Ijaw always argued that Nigeria's problem is lack of "political consciousness" -basically political illiteracy. I tended to disagree with him in that I know that it is possible to elect a progressive president in the south, but impossible to do same with the core north as part of the political space of Nigeria. We have tried it for 50-something odd years with no much success. An average southern Nigerian wants things to work (irrespective of who is making them work), while an average core northerner wants his Muslim brother to rule even if things don't work. That has been our history till date. Anyway I digress.

I hope you won't mind if I come with the same map, but change the name to "Republic of Igboland" or "Republic of Biafra". cool

The flag is not bad either, except for the Oduduwa head embedded in the middle. lipsrsealed grin

1 Like

Re: THE REPUBLIC OF SOUTH NIGERIA (Great Atlantic) by YorubaOmoge: 3:36am On Mar 07, 2013
Onlytruth:

Err, Emperror Olu is that you? lol

Minus a few grievous mistakes here and there (some of which is to name a potentially great country after your Yoruba ancestor to the exclusion of other ancestors in the political space you annexed willy-nilly; imposition of your language as an official language, as well as including some unstable states like Plateau and Adamawa), you rightly identified regions in Nigeria that is politically stable enough to attempt nationhood. A friend of mine from Ijaw always argued that Nigeria's problem is lack of "political consciousness" -basically political illiteracy. I tended to disagree with him in that I know that it is possible to elect a progressive president in the south, but impossible to do same with the core north as part of the political space of Nigeria. We have tried it for 50-something odd years with no much success. An average southern Nigerian wants things to work (irrespective of who is making them work), while an average core northerner wants his Muslim brother to rule even if things don't work. That has been our history till date. Anyway I digress.

I hope you won't mind if I come with the same map, but change the name to "Republic of Igboland" or "Republic of Biafra". cool

The flag is not bad either, except for the Oduduwa head embedded in the middle. lipsrsealed grin

Mr. I don't post in Yoruba threads lmao.

Oduduwa must be Jews then

3 Likes

Re: THE REPUBLIC OF SOUTH NIGERIA (Great Atlantic) by Onlytruth(m): 3:40am On Mar 07, 2013
Yoruba_Omoge:

Mr. I don't post in Yoruba threads lmao.

Oduduwa must be Jews then

Why won't I post when your brother just stole Eastern Nigeria in one fell swoop.
Believe me, if I didn't see any part of the East in that map, or my state mentioned, I would have moved on as usual. lol
I don't expect you to believe it though. lol

Will hang around until emperror Olu removes my region and state. cool

2 Likes

Re: THE REPUBLIC OF SOUTH NIGERIA (Great Atlantic) by YorubaOmoge: 3:45am On Mar 07, 2013
Onlytruth:

Why won't I post when your brother just stole Eastern Nigeria in one fell swoop.
Believe me, if I didn't see any part of the East in that map, or my state mentioned, I would have moved on as usual. lol
I don't expect you to believe it though. lol

Will hang around until emperror Olu removes my region and state. cool

Irrelevant.

You only outlined your Yoruba obsession.
Re: THE REPUBLIC OF SOUTH NIGERIA (Great Atlantic) by Tolexander: 6:01am On Mar 07, 2013
Think am in the psychiatric section of nairaland. I need to vamoose as soon as possible cos it is dangerous to my health.
Re: THE REPUBLIC OF SOUTH NIGERIA (Great Atlantic) by FreeGlobe(f): 7:15am On Mar 07, 2013
my IQ just dropped a little from reading this thread. gawwd.
Re: THE REPUBLIC OF SOUTH NIGERIA (Great Atlantic) by ijawcitizen(m): 8:29am On Mar 07, 2013
WOW!!!!
Nigeria is improving after all.
So there is now free internet access to all yoruba and ibo bigots. Probably the side effect of not enjoying the free education their parents enjoyed.

The most surprising aspect of it all is that- on the internet, they all magnify their wildest imagination; yoruba and igbo alike, but non of them is bold enough to say it openly like Asari Dokubo and Ann-Kio Briggs.

Seriously, I don't really know why I'm really replying this insanity. Keep dreaming boys, its good for ur disoriented brains.
Re: THE REPUBLIC OF SOUTH NIGERIA (Great Atlantic) by dridowu: 10:31am On Mar 07, 2013
Meaning of ds thread ?
Re: THE REPUBLIC OF SOUTH NIGERIA (Great Atlantic) by ninja4life(m): 4:36pm On Mar 07, 2013
Psychiatrist needed pls
Re: THE REPUBLIC OF SOUTH NIGERIA (Great Atlantic) by Nobody: 9:24pm On Mar 07, 2013
Lol, mad man on the loose cheesy
Re: THE REPUBLIC OF SOUTH NIGERIA (Great Atlantic) by Duru1(m): 9:34pm On Mar 07, 2013
ijaw citizen: WOW!!!!
Nigeria is improving after all.
So there is now free internet access to all yoruba and ibo bigots. Probably the side effect of not enjoying the free education their parents enjoyed.

The most surprising aspect of it all is that- on the internet, they all magnify their wildest imagination; yoruba and igbo alike, but non of them is bold enough to say it openly like Asari Dokubo and Ann-Kio Briggs.

Seriously, I don't really know why I'm really replying this insanity. Keep dreaming boys, its good for ur disoriented brains.

You are a malnourished punk. In the little history of Nigeria, Ijo have not organized a soccer match talk less of a student riot.

1 Like

Re: THE REPUBLIC OF SOUTH NIGERIA (Great Atlantic) by Nobody: 9:35pm On Mar 07, 2013
Having a hard laugh at OP
Re: THE REPUBLIC OF SOUTH NIGERIA (Great Atlantic) by OdenigboAroli1: 9:39pm On Mar 07, 2013
Oduduwa? lemmi guess, is he not the dude who tumbled out of devils office in the sky and fell into the lagoon?
Re: THE REPUBLIC OF SOUTH NIGERIA (Great Atlantic) by nduchucks: 11:23pm On Mar 07, 2013
Duru1:

You are a malnourished punk. In the little history of Nigeria, Ijo have not organized a soccer match talk less of a student riot.

This guy reminds me of one of my favorite posters named Mr. Gull.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/229503_ROFLMAODog_gif3fa44b12f55ba64fc785c3a5794ba92e

(1) (Reply)

Why Did Buhari Cried During 2011 Election? / Igbo Efon Council Area In Lagos Disenfranchising Voters / More Woes For Khalifar Buhari: Crude Expected To Crash To $20

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.