Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,194 members, 7,829,271 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:22 PM

Eternity- What Happens Afterwards? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Eternity- What Happens Afterwards? (568 Views)

Quran Testifies To The Bible: It Says It Stands Till Eternity / Is It Fair That A Mere 70 Years Of ‪‎Sin‬ Be Punished By An Eternity In ‪‎Hell? / In Jesus Name, All Knees Bow; In Mary's Name, What Happens? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Eternity- What Happens Afterwards? by inspiredbyGOD(m): 9:47pm On Mar 07, 2013
Okay, the world has finally come to an end, the tribulation period is over, Christ has ruled for a thousand years, satan is finally judged and thrown into the lake of fire along with all those who followed him. It is now time for the saints to enjoy eternity (hopefully nobody rebels this time again). So what exactly will the chosen ones be doing for all eternity? yeah sure, they never feel hungry, fall sick or die (except of course you are in Obadiah777's version of eternity where you die but you live for aeons). So what do would we be doing for all eternity?

* singing and telling God how holy He is?
* Celebrating the torture of lost souls in hell faya?
more singing and repetitive actions!!!

Suddenly the state of non-existence sounds better.

2 Likes

Re: Eternity- What Happens Afterwards? by ooman(m): 10:11pm On Mar 07, 2013
wow, non existent sound like a better way to spend eternity!!
Re: Eternity- What Happens Afterwards? by Oduduwaboy(m): 11:38am On Jul 09, 2014
inspiredbyGOD: Okay, the world has finally come to an end, the tribulation period is over, Christ has ruled for a thousand years, satan is finally judged and thrown into the lake of fire along with all those who followed him. It is now time for the saints to enjoy eternity (hopefully nobody rebels this time again). So what exactly will the chosen ones be doing for all eternity? yeah sure, they never feel hungry, fall sick or die (except of course you are in Obadiah777's version of eternity where you die but you live for aeons). So what do would we be doing for all eternity?

* singing and telling God how holy He is?
* Celebrating the torture of lost souls in hell faya?
more singing and repetitive actions!!!

Suddenly the state of non-existence sounds better.
See, its all so ridiculous you know.
The only thing that makes sense is to accept that life is an accident and this present state of human consciousness will still revert to one of unconsciousness ...

1 Like

Re: Eternity- What Happens Afterwards? by Nobody: 11:44am On Jul 09, 2014
Oduduwaboy:
See, its all so ridiculous you know.
The only thing that makes sense is to accept that life is an accident and this present state of human consciousness will still revert to one of unconsciousness ...

Does that even make any sense?
Re: Eternity- What Happens Afterwards? by Hiswordxray(m): 1:11pm On Jul 09, 2014
Rev 5:9-10 "And they sung a new song, saying, Thou art worthy to take the book, and to open the seals thereof:for thou wast slain, and hast redeemed us to God by thy blood out of every kindred, and tongue, and people, and nation; 10 And hast made us unto our God kings and priests:and we shall reign on the earth." (KJV) The main purpose of creating man is to be kings and priests and to reign on the earth. Cor 15:25 "For he (Christ) must reign, till he hath put all enemies under his feet." (KJV) Right now we are at war, we must humble our enemy before our feet and bring salvation to our fellow men. But when that is done then we shall reign peacefully on the earth as kings and priests. You may not understand this king and priest thing but what this simply means is that we are go to just live life happily and enjoy God's love just like Adam and Eve in the garden. The issuse is that we are to use to ploblem and we can't imagine a live without problem or war. But I tell you peace is far better than war and we should look forward to the time of peace and rest.
Re: Eternity- What Happens Afterwards? by qstar(m): 9:59pm On Jul 09, 2014
striktlymi:

Which do you prefer?

When you get to heaven, with all the mansions already built for you and gold as valueless as sand, you'll only be singing, praising, worshipping, bowing, prostrating to Yahweh.

While, maybe some of your unfortunate family members will be with us in hell, crying to Lucifer.

I forsee another revolution in Heaven.

If God be fair, eternal sleep/rest for everyone is best.

Even if i chose a god to worship here on earth, i do not want anyone to come and wake me after I've departed.

1 Like

Re: Eternity- What Happens Afterwards? by Nobody: 11:06pm On Jul 09, 2014
qstar:

Which do you prefer?

When you get to heaven, with all the mansions already built for you and gold as valueless as sand, you'll only be singing, praising, worshipping, bowing, prostrating to Yahweh.

While, maybe some of your unfortunate family members will be with us in hell, crying to Lucifer.

I forsee another revolution in Heaven.

If God be fair, eternal sleep/rest for everyone is best.

Even if i chose a god to worship here on earth, i do not want anyone to come and wake me after I've departed.

I wonder how the above adds meaning to your OP.
Re: Eternity- What Happens Afterwards? by Nobody: 11:26pm On Jul 09, 2014
striktlymi:

No, what makes sense is niggers like you toadying
and singing praises to your supernatural kike forever and ever and ever and ever.,, smiley
Re: Eternity- What Happens Afterwards? by Nobody: 11:53pm On Jul 09, 2014
Martian:

No, what makes sense is niggers like you toadying
and singing praises to your supernatural kike forever and ever and ever and ever.,, smiley

And an even bigger silly comes along.
Re: Eternity- What Happens Afterwards? by Nobody: 12:29am On Jul 10, 2014
striktlymi:

And an even bigger silly comes along.
You know you want to go to heaven, so you can walk on streets paved with gold and live in a house made out of diamonds...,,,......or some other absurd notion of the christian utopia.

The payment required is perpetual servitude. Thou shalt sing the praise of mighty fairy of Israel.
Re: Eternity- What Happens Afterwards? by qstar(m): 12:31am On Jul 10, 2014
Martian:
You know you want to heaven, so you can walk on streets paved with gold and live in a house made out of diamonds...,,,......or some other absurd notion of the christian utopia.

The payment required is perpetual servitude. Thou shalt sing the praise of mighty fairy of Israel.

Lol.

To remain in mother Africa soil beta o!
Re: Eternity- What Happens Afterwards? by herald9: 12:35am On Jul 10, 2014
Lol...very hilarious... grin

(1) (Reply)

Will A Black Man Ever Become A Pope? / The Prophesies Of the signs of Jesus Coming Has All Been Fulfield??? / Happy May Day, Happy New Month! I Thank God For You!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.