Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,853 members, 7,817,524 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:43 PM

Nysc Online Registration (batch A 2008) - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Nysc Online Registration (batch A 2008) (3393 Views)

NYSC Online Registration: Complaint And Testimony / NYSC Online Registration: 10 Costly Mistakes To Avoid / NYSC Defends Online Registration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nysc Online Registration (batch A 2008) by silkysleek: 8:28pm On Mar 21, 2008
Please has anyone been able to register online for the batch A 2008 NYSC(group 1)? I keep getting an error message and i want to know if its just me experiencing this.
Re: Nysc Online Registration (batch A 2008) by cosmoyinka(m): 5:31pm On Mar 22, 2008
It's actually annoying with just 3days to the start of the orientation progr. I guess it's a technical fault because as it is today, the eRegistration link isnoteven on the page.
Re: Nysc Online Registration (batch A 2008) by Joit(m): 11:32pm On Mar 23, 2008
Do you think this e-registration is reliable? angry

or You think there will be alternatives?
Re: Nysc Online Registration (batch A 2008) by zicco84(m): 6:31pm On Mar 24, 2008
Hi all,
I saw a disclaimer in the Punch newspaper of yesterday (Sunday 23rd) by NYSC denying anything to do with these NYSC scratch card scheme. Besides there is no where on there site for any registration. Im also going for this batch A service. I think Afribank needs to do some explaining and the NYSC DG needs to come out and explain to the populace where this idea came out from.
Re: Nysc Online Registration (batch A 2008) by Wilfem(m): 1:54pm On Apr 14, 2008
zicco84:

Hi all,
I saw a disclaimer in the Punch newspaper of yesterday (Sunday 23rd) by NYSC denying anything to do with these NYSC scratch card scheme. Besides there is no where on there site for any registration. I'm also going for this batch A service. I think Afribank needs to do some explaining and the NYSC DG needs to come out and explain to the populace where this idea came out from.
No wonder why I've been finding it difficult to access the "e Registration" page sincelast week.
But for how long would this kind of irregularities continue in this countyof ours?
I'm sure the Scratch card would still be on sale in the various Afribanks Nationwide, despite it's uselessness.
May God help us.
Re: Nysc Online Registration (batch A 2008) by davou4eva(m): 5:54pm On Apr 18, 2008
[size=24pt]AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! cheesy[/size]

(1) (Reply)

NYSC Automatic Revalidation For Pcms That Missed Camp In 2018 Batch A / NYSC Orientation Camp: All You Need To Know, Preparation And Requirements / Open Letter To NYSC Board By Batch B Stream II Member

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.