Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,615 members, 7,809,255 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:51 AM

Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) - Islam for Muslims (29) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) (120477 Views)

Cute and Romantic Photos Of Muslim Couples / Prayers For Muslims Trying To Conceive / Good Prayers For Muslims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by zeepopo: 8:44pm On Jul 07, 2015
@beetle.masha Allah sis.a big congratulation to ur family.may Allah bless our dear princess.amin
Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by Nobody: 9:15pm On Jul 07, 2015
Alhamdulillah! Finally all d pain have bcome history. May Allah bless her n kip her for u. Congratulations
Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by Sissie(f): 10:47pm On Jul 07, 2015
Masha Allah. May Allah make her a pride of the ummah.
Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by tbaba1234: 6:51am On Jul 08, 2015
Beetle:
Salam Alaeikun!

Ramadan Kareem!

I'm pleased to inform you that I gave birth to a bouncing baby girl this AM. If ALLAH can do this, after 9 years of marriage and 7 IVF then he can do it for you. Just keep on trusting ALLAH and never give up.

It's been a long journey but worth it at the end!

Subhanallah!! Congratulations.. smiley smiley
Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by zemaye: 1:07pm On Jul 08, 2015
Beetle:
Salam Alaeikun!

Ramadan Kareem!

I'm pleased to inform you that I gave birth to a bouncing baby girl this AM. If ALLAH can do this, after 9 years of marriage and 7 IVF then he can do it for you. Just keep on trusting ALLAH and never give up.

It's been a long journey but worth it at the end!
kiss cry
Alhamdulillah congratulations barakallahu fee
After hardship comes ease
Beetle aka manugirl
Alhamdulillah
Others still waiting may Allah make your story change for good

1 Like

Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by CERKEYNAH: 9:45pm On Jul 13, 2015
Alhamdulilah beetle, may Allah bless her, make her a source of to the parent n a pious muslim.
Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by abibyy(f): 10:16pm On Jul 13, 2015
Beetle congrats, so happy for you.
Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by ononoplanet(f): 9:08pm On Jul 14, 2015
Salam salam everyone, Ramadan Mubarak. Being on a long AWOL. Lost my password but had to reset to congratulate our own Beetle. @Beetle, Alhamdulliahi for His Mercy and Gift. May she be your source of Thankfulness to Allah and a blessing to humanity. I am so happy. Short of words seriously, just discussed Dr. R with my DH and I mentioned you. Just decided come in as a guest and I saw ur post. @Safe, long time. @ Abbiby, how are the kids.will send a PM. Need to discuss with u. @ ZeeZee, how are. @ all of us still waiting, this is a sign of answered prayers. We will all make
our own joyful announcements soon In Sha Allah.

1 Like

Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by ononoplanet(f): 5:06pm On Jul 17, 2015
Eid Mubarak everyone.

1 Like

Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by ononoplanet(f): 10:36am On Jul 25, 2015
Salam, Salam everyone. So sad that no one even responded to my greetings of Eid Mubarak. We should not allow our problems to overwhelm us. We should always be thankful of all the other wonderful things God is doing in our lives. Alot of our sisters have achieved success by God' Grace using procedures like ivf or IUI. They don't come here to educate us on what they did differently and encourage people to explore such options but they go to other threads to give elaborate details on how they achieve their success. Our primary constituency is our faith and we should try to educate each other to achieve successes together. People don't even come here again once they achieve success but they are very active on other threads. I joined NL because I saw this thread and I was happy because I thought I will have support I need both spiritually and medically to overcome this test of my Faith God's Willing. The only other thread I have posted on NL is the ivf thread cuz I wanted someone's email. I have saved my passwords because I want to try and post here at least once a week. Let us resolve to do same to keep this thread alive. @Bettle, how is our daughter, hope u have all the support u need.@ Safe, how are u, @Cocodiva, how is ur daughter, she must be 8yrs now, @rainyday, how are u and congrats on on sister, @Ama, how are u and ur son, almost a year now. @ Abiby(mama triplets), hope everyone is good. @ ceekinah, Billy, Nafissah a nd all my other sisters. pls resolve post here often to keep the thread alive. May Allah be with us all. Amin.

2 Likes

Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by Nobody: 8:45pm On Jul 25, 2015
ononoplanet:
Salam, Salam everyone. So sad that no one even responded to my greetings of Eid Mubarak. We should not allow our problems to overwhelm us. We should always be thankful of all the other wonderful things God is doing in our lives. Alot of our sisters have achieved success by God' Grace using procedures like ivf or IUI. They don't come here to educate us on what they did differently and encourage people to explore such options but they go to other threads to give elaborate details on how they achieve their success. Our primary constituency is our faith and we should try to educate each other to achieve successes together. People don't even come here again once they achieve success but they are very active on other threads. I joined NL because I saw this thread and I was happy because I thought I will have support I need both spiritually and medically to overcome this test of my Faith God's Willing. The only other thread I have posted on NL is the ivf thread cuz I wanted someone's email. I have saved my passwords because I want to try and post here at least once a week. Let us resolve to do same to keep this thread alive. @Bettle, how is our daughter, hope u have all the support u need.@ Safe, how are u, @Cocodiva, how is ur daughter, she must be 8yrs now, @rainyday, how are u and congrats on on sister, @Ama, how are u and ur son, almost a year now. @ Abiby(mama triplets), hope everyone is good. @ ceekinah, Billy, Nafissah a nd all my other sisters. pls resolve post here often to keep the thread alive. May Allah be with us all. Amin.
Salam sis! I really felt bad wen I read ur post. May Allah bless u sis n grant u ur heart desire. its TRUE dis journey has bn very hard, really hard bt it should nt make us shut our eyes on other favours Allah has bestowed upon us,it is well. I miss all my sisters here n am sure d reason y dey rarely post is cos answers r nt forthcoming. I remember I opened a thread here seeking advice on how to go about adoption and only 2 people replied dat post and am so sure we have a lot of knowledgeable people here dat can give their input bt they just bypassed it. Ttc is nt what I wish for my enemy, its frustrating, draining and annoying bt Allah knows best y we r going thru dis and He alone can fix it. Pls dont give up sis,always post and inshaAllah I will do same, maybe we can pull other sisters back here wit our consistency. May Allah wipe away our tears. Baby dust to us e-hug

3 Likes

Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by AmazeBalls(f): 10:37pm On Jul 25, 2015
As salam alaikum my dear sisters.....hmmmm Alhamdulillah..... Its been ages.I mistakenly logged out of nl months back,couldn't recall my password. Just miraculously found my way back (still dont know my password).congrats to all my sweet ummus may the little ones be a source of joy to our hearts.to all of us in waiting may Allah ease our paths.amin.really missed my sweet sisters.
Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by CERKEYNAH: 11:33am On Jul 27, 2015
Asalaam Aleykum sisters, @ Ononoplanet, Walykun Salaam, tanx, may Allah accept our prayers.
Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by Nobody: 8:12pm On Jul 27, 2015
Asalamu alaykum! Hope we r all doing good. May Allah make our affairs easy for us. Amin
Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by ononoplanet(f): 9:38pm On Jul 27, 2015
Salam Salam dear Sisters, good to hear from u all. Very hectic day for me today. May Allah continue to guide and bless us all. Amin.
Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by Nobody: 10:28am On Jul 28, 2015
ononoplanet:
Salam Salam dear Sisters, good to hear from u all. Very hectic day for me today. May Allah continue to guide and bless us all. Amin.
Alhamdulilah,hope u ve rested well. i wil b resumin to work nxt wk,my annual leave is ova. it was a beautiful experience for me,travelled 2 go n c my parents n siblings,had a nice time. have u heard of greenlife chinese products? i heard its good though am stil carrying out research on it.@mubzay,i tink u should also join us here,i guess we r cycle buddies! love u all
Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by safe06: 4:00pm On Jul 28, 2015
Salam Salam my beuriful sisters,..
Ononoplanet,i hail you...
I pray almighty Allah sees us through this trial...Amin...
Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by Hafsat24(f): 4:51pm On Jul 28, 2015
@rainyday mama..I'm glad you enjoyed your leave.. May Allah answer our prayers soonest..was following this thread but at some point I lost it and couldn't find it..just did 2day..
@all.. Salam alaikum..may Allah answer our prayers and keep us steadfast in our faith.. Ameen thumma Ameen

1 Like

Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by Nobody: 6:23pm On Jul 28, 2015
Hafsat24:
@rainyday mama..I'm glad you enjoyed your leave.. May Allah answer our prayers soonest..was following this thread but at some point I lost it and couldn't find it..just did 2day..
@all.. Salam alaikum..may Allah answer our prayers and keep us steadfast in our faith.. Ameen thumma Ameen
Amin. Thanks sis
Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by ononoplanet(f): 10:29pm On Jul 29, 2015
Salam dear Sisters, very hectic week for me.Seriously looking forward to Friday. God's Willing. @Rainyday, just had another failed cycle early July. Just taking folic acid for now. I hear those Chinese products work. I even have some, but seriously don't even have strength to take anything now.@Safe, so good to have u back. Pls, post often, we miss u. @ZeeZee hello, miss u. @Rainyday, lucky u, u were able to travel home to see ur parents, hope everyone was okay. I went to my parents home 2years ago, no permission to travel from DH. Thank God for
GSM and my mum comes once in a while. God will see us thru, that I know.

1 Like

Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by Nobody: 9:53am On Jul 30, 2015
As salamun alaykum everyone.Thanks for asking after me.Congrats,my dear sister,beetle.
Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by Nobody: 12:16pm On Jul 30, 2015
ononoplanet:
Salam dear Sisters, very hectic week for me.Seriously looking forward to Friday. God's Willing. @Rainyday, just had another failed cycle early July. Just taking folic acid for now. I hear those Chinese products work. I even have some, but seriously don't even have strength to take anything now.@Safe, so good to have u back. Pls, post often, we miss u. @ZeeZee hello, miss u. @Rainyday, lucky u, u were able to travel home to see ur parents, hope everyone was okay. I went to my parents home 2years ago, no permission to travel from DH. Thank God for
GSM and my mum comes once in a while. God will see us thru, that I know.
@zeezzy,hope u r good. longest time,pls come around more often.@ononoplanet,sorry about ur failed cycle,dnt worry Allah wil do it at d appopriate time. i ve bn using ovulation stick since cd10,this is cd18 n no sign of ovulation even wit all d signs i felt stil negative. i tire o,abi i no go ovulate dis cycle. God is in control.
Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by safe06: 5:38pm On Jul 30, 2015
rainyday,be strong,this too shall pass Insha Allah...Amin...
Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by Nobody: 5:57pm On Jul 30, 2015
safe06:
rainyday,be strong,this too shall pass Insha Allah...Amin...
InshaAllah! thanks my darling sister.
Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by Nobody: 3:14pm On Aug 04, 2015
Assalamu alaikum! I hope u r all doing fine. Just checking up on u guys. May Allah ease our affairs for us. Amin
Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by ononoplanet(f): 8:52pm On Aug 04, 2015
Amin.
Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by LSyed: 4:45am On Aug 10, 2015
Assalaam u aleikum to all sisters here,

I stumbled over this form because I was searching for some specific Islamic books.

I got married last year by the grace of Allah swt and my hubby has yet to migrate to my country. Trying to conceive au naturel.
However, I learned a blessing from Quran by my elder sister.

For couples living together and problems in conceiving, you can try out this amaal. The people my sister shared it with, are all pregnant now by the grace of Allah swt.

For 41 days recite 41 x Surah Muzammil and blow on a dry date and intake as wife since she has to do this amaal. (south asian shops, it's named cho-wah-rey)
Recite it at any time, even divide it over several times over the day. It will take you a couple of hours, but after few days you have learned surah muzammil by heart then.

When you have menses, stop. The day you start salah again, continue the amaal.

You may be all the skeptic, you wish, but just give it a try. People after 15 years of marriage, got blessed. Another thing is, always pray the fulfilment of halal wishes of entire ummah before you wish anything for yourself. Begin and end with salawaat while making dua and rub with both your palms over your face while saying ameen. Be precise in who is wishing for what, say your name and mother's name in dua so it's crystral clear.

note: I am sharing by good faith, May Allah swt grant you all children. Keep me in your prayers and my sister too. WS
Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by Nobody: 6:35am On Aug 10, 2015
LSyed:

I stumbled over this form because I was searching for some specific Islamic books.

I got married last year by the grace of Allah swt and my hubby has yet to migrate to my country. Trying to conceive au naturel.

For couples living together and problems in conceiving, you can try out this amaal. The people my sister shared it with, are all pregnant now by the grace of Allah swt.

For 41 days recite 41 x Surah Muzammil and blow on a dry date and intake as wife since she has to do this amaal. (south asian shops, it's named cho-wah-rey)
Recite it at any time, even divide it over several times over the day. It will take you a couple of hours, but after few days you have learned surah muzammil by heart then.

You may be all the skeptic, you wish, but just give it a try. People after 15 years of marriage, got blessed. Another thing is, always pray the fulfilment of halal wishes of entire ummah before you wish anything for yourself. Begin and end with salawaat while making dua and rub with both your palms over your face while saying ameen. Be precise in who is wishing for what, say your name and mother's name in dua so it's crystral clear.

note: I am sharing by good faith, May Allah swt grant you all children. Keep me in your prayers and my sister too. WS
Salam,is d dua going to be done only by d wife?
Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by ononoplanet(f): 9:36pm On Aug 10, 2015
Salam sisters, any good Lab for a TVS IN the Ikeja area of the mainland.
Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by ononoplanet(f): 9:40pm On Aug 10, 2015
LSyed:

May Allah reward you for sharing and May He ease our Affairs. Amin

1 Like

Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by ononoplanet(f): 9:46pm On Aug 10, 2015
LSyed:

May Allah reward you for sharing and May He ease our Affairs.
AmazeBalls:
As salam alaikum my dear sisters.....hmmmm Alhamdulillah..... Its been ages.I mistakenly logged out of nl months back,couldn't recall my password. Just miraculously found my way back (still dont know my password).congrats to all my sweet ummus may the little ones be a source of joy to our
hearts.to all of us in waiting may Allah ease our paths.amin.really missed my sweet sisters.
Amin @Amazeball salam, u are off the radar again oh.
Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by AmazeBalls(f): 10:00pm On Aug 10, 2015
@ononoplanet,my dear sis so sorry...insha Allah I will be a good gal now..lol
@ummus....may Allah ease our path.
@LSyed..jazakhalahu khairan.

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (Reply)

The Nafilat In The Night Of Ramadan / Shaykh Adam Abdullah Al-ilory / Ayatollah Khomeini's Book On Sex: For Shias

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.