Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,847 members, 7,810,263 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:27 AM

Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) (120509 Views)

Cute and Romantic Photos Of Muslim Couples / Prayers For Muslims Trying To Conceive / Good Prayers For Muslims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by Nobody: 8:45pm On Mar 13, 2013
maclatunji:

Subhanallah, this is beautiful. My dear sisters, please don't be offended that some of us are commenting on this thread. I come here to be inspired.

May Allah answer your prayers soon.
Aaamin,you are always welcome.may Allah be with u.kindly remember us in your prayers
Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by AmazeBalls(f): 10:43pm On Mar 13, 2013
May Allah accept our ibadahs,ameen

1 Like

Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by Atiyah: 11:22am On Mar 14, 2013
Salam alaykum.
@maclatunji and all. You are all welcomed to dis thread it be married or single. AlThough it is meant for dua for those ttc , but one way or d other we can all gain. It is an eye opener of what takes place in ones life especially after nikah. A problem of one muslim is a problem of all muslim. May Allah answers our dua and nt place a burden greater than that which we can bear. Amin

2 Likes

Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by Nobody: 2:48pm On Mar 14, 2013
@beetle,safe06,venuess,beloved19,hope you are doing good.@atiyah,i do like coming here to read your write up over and over again,its......,can we get more of it?May Allah answer our call,show us mercy and remove our distress just as He removed the distress of Ayyub,Yunnus and Zakariyya and accept their dua. Lets hasten to do good deeds,call on our Lord with hope and fear,and humble ourselves before Him .
Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by safe06: 3:02pm On Mar 14, 2013
I'm doing good zeezyliscious zeezy. Everybody in d house I'm hailing ooo,its well with us Insha Allah. Ameen.

2 Likes

Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by deols(f): 6:24pm On Mar 14, 2013
May Allah answer all the prayers. Amin

But while at it, would you mind discussing what you are doing aside praying?

What are the fertility treatments you have had?

What are the challenges?

And while the prayer is on, do remember to add that Allah provides them and make them beneficial to you, make them sources of joy, Muslims that would hold on to Islam.

Oh this prayers are better said in Yoruba smiley

3 Likes

Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by abibyy(f): 6:57pm On Mar 14, 2013
deols: May Allah answer all the prayers. Amin

But while at it, would you mind discussing what you are doing aside praying?

What are the fertility treatments you have had?

What are the challenges?

And while the prayer is on, do remember to add that Allah provides them and make them beneficial to you, make them sources of joy, Muslims that would hold on to Islam.

Oh this prayers are better said in Yoruba smiley

amin ya robbi. sorry are you a gynaecologist who could give us some advice,i personally will not mind oo if we see any of our brother or sister who is a gynae to join us.may Allah accept all our prayers.
Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by deols(f): 7:13pm On Mar 14, 2013
abibyy:

amin ya robbi. sorry are you a gynaecologist who could give us some advice,i personally will not mind oo if we see any of our brother or sister who is a gynae to join us.may Allah accept all our prayers.

I am still a student. But I have special interest in Obs and Gynae.

I am sure I can be of help smiley Insha Allah
Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by AmazeBalls(f): 8:05pm On Mar 14, 2013
Salam my dear sisters,to those dt were able to fast,may Allah accept it as an act of ibadah nd May He answer our prayers,amin ya Rabb

1 Like

Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by Nobody: 9:43am On Mar 15, 2013
AmazeBalls: Salam my dear sisters,to those dt were able to fast,may Allah accept it as an act of ibadah nd May He answer our prayers,amin ya Rabb
Amin.Today being Friday,lets recite suratul kahf,may Allah bestow upon us light.time for solatul dhuha,we can also use d opportunity for istikhara.may our steps be guided by our Lord.

1 Like

Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by AmatuRahman: 11:47am On Mar 15, 2013
Asalam alaikum waramatullahi wabarakatuh.
 am really glad to have found dis islam forum for muslims dat re ttc. Thanks to sis zeezzy for inviting me to dis forum  say jazakamullahi airan.
And  ve ɑ̤̥̈̊ pray for us all but pls permit me to write it in Yoruba.
Ni agabara Olohun Oba alanu julo month gba ladua wipe ki Olohun wo ola gbogbo ibi ti won ma ti se adua ti won ade ti ka khuttubah jimoh leni ni gbogbo origun mererin aye ki ofi omo alalubarika ta gbogbo wa lore ni odun yi ni titobi oruko Olohun. Amina Ya Allahu.

2 Likes

Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by Beetle: 11:48am On Mar 15, 2013
Salam sisters,

Alhamdullah it's Friday!!! Yah!!!

Actually there is an OB gyn in our midst, I'll bring her attention to this thread. She regularly posts on the TTC thread.

I do fast most Mondays and Thursdays. I hope youre all doing good. I'm so looking forward to it. I pray Allah answers all our prayers.

2 Likes

Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by abibyy(f): 12:19pm On Mar 15, 2013
@beetle,zeezzy,mosmerciful,amazeballs,beloved,vennus,rainnyday and the rest of us may Allah accept it from us as act of ibadah and bless us all with all our heart desires ameen.jummar mubarak.

2 Likes

Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by Nobody: 12:50pm On Mar 15, 2013
Alhamdulillah,I can see we are increasing by numbers on d forum and I know inshaAllah,our heart desires will be granted by the Most Merciful Amin. For those dat were able to observe d fast,may Allah accept it and reward us accordingly. A little about myself...bn ttc for 2yrs+,and we seem to ve male issues as @ now,though on my own side I feel I need to work on myself too. Hubby's count d first we did SA was 10million then it reduced drastically to 4million a couple of months after. Though we ve bn trying to boost it,we ve nt checked again since d last time. On my part,I ovulate and my cycle ranges from 28(shortest)-35(longest). Although d 35days rarely happens. My earnest prayer is that one day we will look @ all dis travails we ve passed thru, learn a lot from it,and Thank Allah for His infinite mercies. Let's keep praying and crying to Almighty Allah,He sees and hears us and I know when d time is right,He will bless us even more dan we ever imagined. Barka da juma'a my sisters!!!

4 Likes

Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by phewme(f): 3:08pm On Mar 15, 2013
Salam Sisters, reading thru this thread made my day. At times I ask God why me, but I believe He is reserving the best for me and all of us.

I am actually very excited about this thread. May Almighty Allah grant each and everyone of us our heart desires.

I came across this.

13. Al-Baari' (The Maker)
If a barren woman fasts for 7 days and each day, after making iftaar with water, reads (Yaa-Baari'-Ul Musawwiru) 21 times, Allah will grant her male children. Insha-Allah.

14. Al-Musawwir (The Fashioner of Forms)
If a barren woman fasts for 7 days and each day, after making iftaar with water, reads (Yaa-Baari'-Ul Musawwiru) 21 times, Allah will grant her male children. Insha-Allah.

http://islamicpath.org/dua_names.html

2 Likes

Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by AmatuRahman: 6:24pm On Mar 15, 2013
Asalam alaikum waramatullahi wabarakatuh
@ phewme thanks for the prayer.
May almighty Allah grant us all blessed and pious children this year In Sha Allah. Amina Ya Allah

2 Likes

Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by tbaba1234: 7:03pm On Mar 15, 2013
Wa aleikum salam.

I am humbled by all the stories. The seeker and the sought are inherently weak, We are weak because the things we seek are weak, we can only find strength with Allah. May Allah grant strength to everyone here.

May Allah grant you your hearts desire.

Allah says:

People, here is an illustration, so listen carefully: those you call on beside God could not, even if they combined all their forces, create a fly, and if a fly took something away from them, they would not be able to retrieve it. The seeker and the sought are inherently weak! 74They have no grasp of God’s true measure: God is truly most strong and mighty (Surah 22: 73-74)

phewme: 13. Al-Baari' (The Maker)

14. Al-Musawwir (The Fashioner of Forms)

http://islamicpath.org/dua_names.html

I do not think those duas are authentic...There are no references... Allah knows best

These are authentic duas from the Quran:

The dua of Zachariah (Peace be upon him)

1. “Rabbi hab li min ladunka dhurriyyatan tayyibatan innaka samee’ al-du’aa’

‘Lord, from Your grace grant me virtuous off-spring: You hear every prayer.’ (surah 3:38)

2. “Rabbi laa tadharni fardan wa anta khayr ul-waaritheen

‘My Lord, do not leave me childless, though You are the best of heirs.’ (surah 21:89)

And remember:

3. Lillahi mulku alssamawati waal-ardi yakhluqu ma yashao yahabu liman yashao inathan wayahabu liman yashao alththukoor Aw yuzawwijuhum thukranan wa-inathan wayajAAalu man yashao AAaqeeman innahu AAaleemun qadeerun

God has control of the heavens and the earth; He creates whatever He will–– He grants female offspring to whoever He will, male to whoever He will, or both male and female, and He makes whoever He will barren: He is all knowing and all powerful. (surah 42:49-50)

May Allah grant us all righteous children.

4 Likes

Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by Atiyah: 10:52pm On Mar 15, 2013
Salam alaykum.
Allahu Akbar. Allah is great. Verily ALLAH's words are true. Thanks tbaba for d reminder. May Allah shower His mercy on us all.
Pls let be mindful of ur activities. It shld all be for the worship of Allah and let it all be halal with their supporting dua.

2 Likes

Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by Nobody: 9:26am On Mar 16, 2013
mostmerciful: Asalam alaikum waramatullahi wabarakatuh.
 am really glad to have found dis islam forum for muslims dat re ttc. Thanks to sis zeezzy for inviting me to dis forum  say jazakamullahi airan.
And  ve ɑ̤̥̈̊ pray for us all but pls permit me to write it in Yoruba.
Ni agabara Olohun Oba alanu julo month gba ladua wipe ki Olohun wo ola gbogbo ibi ti won ma ti se adua ti won ade ti ka khuttubah jimoh leni ni gbogbo origun mererin aye ki ofi omo alalubarika ta gbogbo wa lore ni odun yi ni titobi oruko Olohun. Amina Ya Allahu.
Aamin.

1 Like

Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by zayhal(f): 10:12am On Mar 16, 2013
Asalam alaykum sisters,

I am marveled and at the same time humbled at your faith and steadfastness. May Allah in His infinite mercy grant each and everyone good righteous children soon. Allah has said He won't leave the believers without testing their faith. May we all pass these tests and become stronger and better Muslims afterwards. May we not be confronted with tests that'll be too great for our souls to bear.

Let's remember the hadith where the Prophet (saw) says the affairs of muslims are surprising to him and this is so for him(the muslim) alone. When he experiences good, he's thankful and that is good for him. And when he experiences hardship he's steadfast and that is also good for him. And no one has this attribute except the believer.

May Allah answer our prayers and make us grow from muslimsto muhmeen to muhsin . . .

3 Likes

Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by koreye: 1:13pm On Mar 16, 2013
Salam, Oh Allah! Grant us from you, a good offspring. You are indeed d All-Hearer of Invocation amiin

2 Likes

Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by Nobody: 6:31pm On Mar 16, 2013
koreye: Salam, Oh Allah! Grant us from you, a good offspring. You are indeed d All-Hearer of Invocation amiin
Aaamin.
Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by Nobody: 7:52pm On Mar 16, 2013
Amin. Pls my learned brothers and sisters,I will like to be educated more about fasting for a particular purpose,i.e fasting for 3 or 7days asking for Allah to bless one with the fruit of the womb. Jazakallahu khairan

1 Like

Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by koreye: 9:17pm On Mar 16, 2013
rainyday: Amin. Pls my learned brothers and sisters,I will like to be educated more about fasting for a particular purpose,i.e fasting for 3 or 7days asking for Allah to bless one with the fruit of the womb. Jazakallahu khairan
am interested 2. may Allah answer our prayers Amiin
Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by abibyy(f): 9:08am On Mar 17, 2013
rainyday: Amin. Pls my learned brothers and sisters,I will like to be educated more about fasting for a particular purpose,i.e fasting for 3 or 7days asking for Allah to bless one with the fruit of the womb. Jazakallahu khairan

@amin, I'm also interested may allah acept all our prayers nd grant us all our heart desires.
Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by tbaba1234: 3:41pm On Mar 17, 2013

2 Likes

Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by Atiyah: 5:15pm On Mar 17, 2013
Salam alaykum w/w.
Jazakumullahu khairan tbaba. Thanks for d reminder. May Allah make it easy for us all to seek Him only and always. Amin
Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by tbaba1234: 5:18pm On Mar 17, 2013
Wa iyyakum sister.
Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by deols(f): 5:40pm On Mar 17, 2013
rainyday: Alhamdulillah,I can see we are increasing by numbers on d forum and I know inshaAllah,our heart desires will be granted by the Most Merciful Amin. For those dat were able to observe d fast,may Allah accept it and reward us accordingly. A little about myself...bn ttc for 2yrs+,and we seem to ve male issues as @ now,though on my own side I feel I need to work on myself too. Hubby's count d first we did SA was 10million then it reduced drastically to 4million a couple of months after. Though we ve bn trying to boost it,we ve nt checked again since d last time. On my part,I ovulate and my cycle ranges from 28(shortest)-35(longest). Although d 35days rarely happens. My earnest prayer is that one day we will look @ all dis travails we ve passed thru, learn a lot from it,and Thank Allah for His infinite mercies. Let's keep praying and crying to Almighty Allah,He sees and hears us and I know when d time is right,He will bless us even more dan we ever imagined. Barka da juma'a my sisters!!!
You said you have male issues as at now.
And then you said you need to work on yourself.

It is like you dont agree about your being totally alright.Is there a reason for this?

It would help that you be in the best state of mind.You need to be healthy in and out and to relieve the stress that this may have brought to you. I mean, you need to have a very positive attitude.

So that when Allah answers your prayers(and Insha Allah he would), you would be in a good state of health for you and your baby.
Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by koreye: 9:05pm On Mar 17, 2013
maclatunji:

Subhanallah, this is beautiful. My dear sisters, please don't be offended that some of us are commenting on this thread. I come here to be inspired.

May Allah answer your prayers soon.
Amin
Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by Nobody: 10:25pm On Mar 17, 2013
deols:
You said you have male issues as at now.
And then you said you need to work on yourself.

It is like you dont agree about your being totally alright.Is there a reason for this?

It would help that you be in the best state of mind.You need to be healthy in and out and to relieve the stress that this may have brought to you. I mean, you need to have a very positive attitude.

So that when Allah answers your prayers(and Insha Allah he would), you would be in a good state of health for you and your baby.
Sister deols....hmm,where do I start from. Reason y I said I need to work on myself is becos when I went for a hsg,it was discovered dat though my tubes are not blocked but I have adhesions,and I strongly believe dese adhesions happened as a result of d fibroid surgery I had previously. Though d doc assured me I can conceive even with this bt I did some research on my own and found out dat conception is possible bt might b difficult. But I believe dere is nothing impossible for the Most High. So u see where d dilema is...though am not relying on d reports cos I know when Allah says Kun fa yakun,nothing else matters. May Allah make it easy for us all. Amin
Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by Nobody: 10:26pm On Mar 17, 2013
Double post

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (32) (Reply)

The Nafilat In The Night Of Ramadan / Shaykh Adam Abdullah Al-ilory / Ayatollah Khomeini's Book On Sex: For Shias

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.