Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,789 members, 7,851,664 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 04:37 AM

Squatting In Hostels: Your Own Experience - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Squatting In Hostels: Your Own Experience (680 Views)

The State Of Hostels In Federal University Ndufu Alike Ikwo / Photo: CCTV Installed In Hostels At Redeemer's University / 10 Types Of Students You Will Meet In Hostels (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Squatting In Hostels: Your Own Experience by Nigeriakan: 1:16pm On Mar 08, 2013
Great Nigerian Students!
I'm a student in a higher institution. I'm a fan of anyting that's got fun. 'It's fun to squat', I've usually heard peeps say,; and I'm about to make myself experience of the fun in squatting. I want to give squatting a chance come next session, but the school authority has always promised hell for the squatters (I've not seen them catch or deal with anyone yet, though).
So, I want to know what squatting costs in your school and how you've got on with its fun (if ever it has any, or you've had any).
Need its funny and otherwise part....
Re: Squatting In Hostels: Your Own Experience by Gboliwe: 1:27pm On Mar 08, 2013
Nigeriakan: Great Nigerian Students!
I'm a student in a higher institution. I'm a fan of anyting that's got fun. 'It's fun to scot', I've usually heard peeps say,; and I'm about to make myself experience of the fun in scotting. I want to give scotting a chance come next session, but the school authority has always promised hell for the scotters ('ve not seen them catch or deal with anyone yet, though).
So, I want to know what scotting costs in your school and how you've got on with its fun (if ever it has any, or you've had any).
Need its funny and otherwise part....
what is scotting?
Re: Squatting In Hostels: Your Own Experience by Nigeriakan: 1:44pm On Mar 08, 2013
Gboliwe:
what is scotting?
I meant 'hostel squatting' - living in a school hostel while you have no permission to do so. (10Q)
Re: Squatting In Hostels: Your Own Experience by OkwaIfugo(m): 3:17pm On Mar 08, 2013
it depends on the school anyway but normally when they search they wont even catch anyone until night when the person comes to sleep. its some how fun filling.

(1) (Reply)

UI Is Failing Gradually.... / Jamb 2013 Results...low Score,no Results Can Re-register For Cbt Only Said P.r.o / you are just the best of yourself, never be to wise to know something new

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.