Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,843 members, 7,813,845 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:44 PM

Today Is Friday, It's Gonna Be A Blessing Time In "Giving And Receiving" - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Today Is Friday, It's Gonna Be A Blessing Time In "Giving And Receiving" (1544 Views)

Marrying A Pastor; A Blessing Or A Curse / My Best Praise, Thanks Giving And Worship Song What are Yours? / The Lessons Of Giving And The Hypocrites! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Today Is Friday, It's Gonna Be A Blessing Time In "Giving And Receiving" by Goshen360(m): 10:33pm On Mar 08, 2013
grin grin grin
Re: Today Is Friday, It's Gonna Be A Blessing Time In "Giving And Receiving" by ATMC(f): 10:34pm On Mar 08, 2013
Goshen360:

... shocked shocked shocked What! You know say God pass me abi? So now, na God you wan call for me abi? No worrie, me sef go tell baba God wetin you do and why I relieved you of your position - because you doubted.....and whatsoever is not of 'faith' is sin! You see that kind equation so? shocked shocked shocked
then father will ask you where is your mercy? Where's your love for atmc which ought to cover multitude of her sins, this included...i tell you brother its a fearful thing to fall into d hand of d almighty at d appeal court of heaven...let's go there
Re: Today Is Friday, It's Gonna Be A Blessing Time In "Giving And Receiving" by Goshen360(m): 10:52pm On Mar 08, 2013
I can see you dey form mighty eghor now shey. Teacher don teach you and now, you wan dey use the same word dey fight your teacher Abi? No worry you hear. All of una, I no see anything yet o. Wondering why this thread is not on front page yet.
Re: Today Is Friday, It's Gonna Be A Blessing Time In "Giving And Receiving" by Boomark(m): 12:03am On Mar 09, 2013
Goshen360:

I have taught with all integrity against 'tithe', 'seed', 1st fruits, - Whatever is sent can be called 'sacrificial' or 'partnership' giving; just label your gifts as note when you send into the storehouse that is, my paypal account. tongue

I also want to be a partaker of this paypal account. To fund my mtn browsing data for continuous work, maintain my phone, and buy new batteries.

If possible, i want to buy a new laptop so i easily bold my post, colour important points that need to be deposited in people. And also play gospel tunes while typing.

May be with time i will think of doing my typing/preaching on a private jet.

Those who preach should live by what they preach.
Re: Today Is Friday, It's Gonna Be A Blessing Time In "Giving And Receiving" by Boomark(m): 12:15am On Mar 09, 2013
frosbel: I only believe in sending farm products as tithe, it was never money.

send me your address and I will ship down this wonderful fruit basket from the first fruits of my farm : tongue

[img]http://4.bp..com/_TU8ivoj0SIc/S6yFeXIcjLI/AAAAAAAAAvg/uxKiHTeo5lI/s1600/MixedFruitBowl12.jpg[/img]

Why would you send pawpaw and orange to the house of G.O? That is not part of the new law. If you don't send money, you are robbing our G.O.

ATMC, you better focus on fruit offerings because i am the money treasurer. angry
Re: Today Is Friday, It's Gonna Be A Blessing Time In "Giving And Receiving" by Goshen360(m): 12:38am On Mar 09, 2013
@Boomark,

I can see you've decided to join the list of these people I've been teaching; they've been receiving and receiving; now is the time to give\share with he who teaches in the word. Don't follow those people that came before you o, you MUST give and not receive at this time because you've been receiving for too long. wink Make sure you don't miss out in the Apostolic blessing o.
Re: Today Is Friday, It's Gonna Be A Blessing Time In "Giving And Receiving" by Boomark(m): 12:39am On Mar 09, 2013
ATMC: ... shocked d documents are stashed in d bank and banks don't work on saturday at my location so d matter is postponed to next week and meanwhile i'm going to d appeal court in heaven

It has not gotten to that point. Why not manage the choir. Heaven will like to hear you sweet voice of praise.

I will talk to G.O so that Zikkyy will be made...(which other thing remain sef)...Sunday school teacher. He is knowledgeable and can persuade people to pay their 'tight' everyday.
Re: Today Is Friday, It's Gonna Be A Blessing Time In "Giving And Receiving" by Goshen360(m): 12:39am On Mar 09, 2013
Viewing this topic: Goshen360(m), Logicboy03(m)

Atheists also can be blessed via this opportunity my friend! tongue
Re: Today Is Friday, It's Gonna Be A Blessing Time In "Giving And Receiving" by Boomark(m): 12:51am On Mar 09, 2013
Goshen360: @Boomark,

I can see you've decided to join the list of these people I've been teaching; they've been receiving and receiving; now is the time to give\share with he who teaches in the word. Don't follow those people that came before you o, you MUST give and not receive at this time because you've been receiving for too long. wink Make sure you don't miss out in the Apostolic blessing o.

Hmm...

May be i will have to enroll in a pastoring school and be among those that solely receive.
Re: Today Is Friday, It's Gonna Be A Blessing Time In "Giving And Receiving" by Nobody: 12:57am On Mar 09, 2013
Goshen360: Viewing this topic: Goshen360(m), Logicboy03(m)

Atheists also can be blessed via this opportunity my friend! tongue

Dancing azonto!

I don get share from the tithe bounty!
Re: Today Is Friday, It's Gonna Be A Blessing Time In "Giving And Receiving" by Goshen360(m): 1:09am On Mar 09, 2013
Boomark:

Hmm...

May be i will have to enroll in a pastoring school and be among those that solely receive.

Yes, and when you enrol; there shall be laying of hands to impart unto you spiritual gifts. wink
Re: Today Is Friday, It's Gonna Be A Blessing Time In "Giving And Receiving" by Goshen360(m): 1:11am On Mar 09, 2013
Logicboy03:

Dancing azonto!

I don get share from the tithe bounty!

No tithe sir logic. Only freewill gifts. Haven't you being against tithing? Why will you later come to share from what you've against? wink
Re: Today Is Friday, It's Gonna Be A Blessing Time In "Giving And Receiving" by ATMC(f): 6:31am On Mar 09, 2013
Goshen360: I can see you dey form mighty eghor now shey. Teacher don teach you and now, you wan dey use the same word dey fight your teacher Abi? No worry you hear. All of una, I no see anything yet o. Wondering why this thread is not on front page yet.
all i heard is don't worry, you're still d treasurer! Yipee!
@boomark i no go drag anything with you...bro goshen knows them dt are his.
Re: Today Is Friday, It's Gonna Be A Blessing Time In "Giving And Receiving" by christemmbassey(m): 8:12am On Mar 09, 2013
@all, i wonder y G.O still dey silent 4 ma case, bro Bookmark, e b like say G O de listen to u o, pls talk to am bout ma case, when i get that levite office, na me and prophet Bidam.
Re: Today Is Friday, It's Gonna Be A Blessing Time In "Giving And Receiving" by Image123(m): 8:53am On Mar 09, 2013
Perhaps, out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks. You overrate yourselves BTW.
Re: Today Is Friday, It's Gonna Be A Blessing Time In "Giving And Receiving" by Goshen360(m): 3:05pm On Mar 09, 2013
christemmbassey: @all, i wonder y G.O still dey silent 4 ma case, bro Bookmark, e b like say G O de listen to u o, pls talk to am bout ma case, when i get that levite office, na me and prophet Bidam.

As I no answer to your case, your brother Image123 don answer na, grin

Image123: Perhaps, out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks. You overrate yourselves BTW.
Re: Today Is Friday, It's Gonna Be A Blessing Time In "Giving And Receiving" by Boomark(m): 5:22pm On Mar 09, 2013
christemmbassey: @all, i wonder y G.O still dey silent 4 ma case, bro Bookmark, e b like say G O de listen to u o, pls talk to am bout ma case, when i get that levite office, na me and prophet Bidam.

bros e be like pharisee image get small mouth for this temple. But don't worry, i will talk with G.O.

I need your help also cos ATMC don't want to release tithe documents/money to. She want to take the matter to heaven. I fear she might be favoured.

Talk with prophet bidam to join us. Tell him to leave prophetism and levitism. More money will be collected tomorrow. I need this office desperately.
Re: Today Is Friday, It's Gonna Be A Blessing Time In "Giving And Receiving" by Enigma(m): 6:30am On Mar 10, 2013
And remember that what Daddy G.O. D, Apostle Goshen 360, is doing is reiterating a "spiritual principle"! wink

(1) (2) (Reply)

Join Us The Illuminati Today And End Your Misery / 6 Things People Believe About Islam That Simply Aren’t True / Unknown Nigerian Prophet Gives Massive 2015 Prophecies!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.