Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,532 members, 7,954,995 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 01:57 PM

Breaking News: Jonathan Removes Fugitive Pension Boss, Maina - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News: Jonathan Removes Fugitive Pension Boss, Maina (811 Views)

Interpol Declares Maina Wanted / Ex-pension Reform Boss Maina Offers To Assist Buhari Stop Corruption In Sector / Police Pension Boss Sentenced To 2yrs In Prison For Embezzling N23bn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking News: Jonathan Removes Fugitive Pension Boss, Maina by MurphyT1: 7:18pm On Mar 08, 2013
Mr. Maina had been declared wanted by the police.
The embattled chairman of the pension reform task force, Abdulrasheed Maina, has been removed from his position at the pension office.
Mr. Maina was Director at the Customs, Immigrations, and Prisons Pension Office.
The Federal Government has also appointed Olabisi Jaji as Mr. Maina’s replacement.
The National Assembly had ordered Mr. Maina’s sack by the government, and his arrest by the police. The police have since declared him wanted.
Details later

http://premiumtimesng.com/news/123742-breaking-news-jonathan-removes-fugitive-pension-boss-maina-appoints-replacement.html

Re: Breaking News: Jonathan Removes Fugitive Pension Boss, Maina by cescadove: 7:56pm On Mar 08, 2013
OK !
Re: Breaking News: Jonathan Removes Fugitive Pension Boss, Maina by superior1: 8:01pm On Mar 08, 2013
e for still wait small, e too early.
Re: Breaking News: Jonathan Removes Fugitive Pension Boss, Maina by ifeegee(f): 8:03pm On Mar 08, 2013
The bureaucratic bottle neck that hindered his removal all this while has finnally been cleared,after going AWOL.,,Nigeria,a land flowing with milk and ineptitude.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Jonathan Removes Fugitive Pension Boss, Maina by MurphyT1: 8:25pm On Mar 08, 2013
This will serve as a deterent to other corrupt office holders,and I believe such moves will help curb corruption in the system....GEJ abeg we need more sacking abeg...shine ur tourch light towards de Police too abeg
Re: Breaking News: Jonathan Removes Fugitive Pension Boss, Maina by Nobody: 8:36pm On Mar 08, 2013
I wish d govt places a premium on his head so that guys wil smoke him out sharp sharp. Me I don book his joystick as wia I nid most
Re: Breaking News: Jonathan Removes Fugitive Pension Boss, Maina by otokx(m): 9:01pm On Mar 08, 2013
good
Re: Breaking News: Jonathan Removes Fugitive Pension Boss, Maina by oluwadare26(m): 11:13pm On Mar 08, 2013
Any comment i made on Gej is my opinion and i'm entitled to it... God go DESTROY anybody dat quote me to attack my DAD concerning my commen abt Gej rate of slow work pace... I didnt come along with my Father when i register on Nairaland, so if u no want God finish u, dont quote me to attack my FATHER!...

My comment is... Mr President too slow., since when the Senate has been clamouring for Maina sack b4 House of Rep join? Hnmmm

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Jonathan Removes Fugitive Pension Boss, Maina by Tolexander: 1:59am On Mar 09, 2013
GEJ didn't sack the guy, the guy sacked himself.
Moreover, GEJ said it isn't his own responsibility to sack maina.
reuben abati: The Presidency on Thursday said
President Goodluck Jonathan
could not sack the Chairman of
the Pension Reform Task Team,
Mr. Abdulrasheed Maina.
Special Adviser to the President
on Media and Publicity,
Dr.
Reuben Abati, said Maina is a civil
servant and that his fate could
only be decided according to the
civil service procedure
http://www.punchng.com/news/jonathan-cant-sack-maina-presidency/
Re: Breaking News: Jonathan Removes Fugitive Pension Boss, Maina by freshdreg1: 6:34am On Mar 09, 2013
oluwadare26: Any comment i made on Gej is my opinion and i'm entitled to it... God go DESTROY anybody dat quote me to attack my DAD concerning my commen abt Gej rate of slow work pace... I didnt come along with my Father when i register on Nairaland, so if u no want God finish u, dont quote me to attack my FATHER!...

My comment is... Mr President too slow., since when av the senate clamour for Maina sack b4 House of Rep join? Hnmmm

(1) (Reply)

kpogede77: army drone will be in your skys if no peace in bayelsa state, / Five Policemen, 20 Suspected Terrorists Die In JTF, Boko Haram Clash In Yobe / What Am I Hearing? Whither Imo Concord?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.