Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,851 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:11 PM

Akpabio Gives 2face & Annie A Prado As Wedding Gift - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Akpabio Gives 2face & Annie A Prado As Wedding Gift (31523 Views)

Gwendolyn Okutele Receives SUV As Wedding Gift / Iyanya's Wedding Gift To Ubi And Lilian Franklin / Chichi Igbo, 2face, Annie, Others Attend Ini Edo's Housewarming Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akpabio Gives 2face & Annie A Prado As Wedding Gift by JikoSnazzy(m): 11:26am On Mar 09, 2013
ebamma: Giving a car to somebody who already owns cars is the height of stupidity, na people like me where the jump from okada to molue to brt were dem suppose give this kind gift
go park well joor....only an achiver is recorgnise in society.so if you want to, get up and stop blabing on another mans success undecided
Re: Akpabio Gives 2face & Annie A Prado As Wedding Gift by FXKing2012(m): 11:26am On Mar 09, 2013
candygosh: Ok so they are to be married. I bet millions out there would have prolly been starved to death but here gov gladly gave out prado.
Mtchewww!!! Sick country, sick govt, sick motives
Seconded
Re: Akpabio Gives 2face & Annie A Prado As Wedding Gift by IYANGBALI: 11:27am On Mar 09, 2013
Ivfaith: y do pple always criticize?if u re an indigene of akwa ibom and u invite Godswill Akpabio to ur weddin ceremony,he sure wil cum or better stil giv a reasonable gift wich culd be a car. Nt jst cos dey re celebs. He is a down to earth man,jst try and find out.
must he give them a car as a gift as if the couple can't afford one,the money he used in buying that car he should have used it for those that really need it,the whole thing is nothing but a waste of money
Re: Akpabio Gives 2face & Annie A Prado As Wedding Gift by Nobody: 11:31am On Mar 09, 2013
@valto which 1 is wastage of public funds again?.as a governor of a state,cant he afford a prado wit his salary and other allowances?..nigerians sef
Re: Akpabio Gives 2face & Annie A Prado As Wedding Gift by slimfit1(m): 11:35am On Mar 09, 2013
goodmike7: Just thinking aloud!!!!!
How will the other women who bore for him feel today?
This is very wrong of tuface,I dislike him for this

Its there fault don't blame him, they think they can trap him down with pregnancy no no don't trust a man like that women its a silly mistake make sure he put ring on your finger first. Some women think they are smart but stupid.

1 Like

Re: Akpabio Gives 2face & Annie A Prado As Wedding Gift by Missonas(f): 11:41am On Mar 09, 2013
fonssy: Mr open minded are the roads in US as bad as the ones in Nigeria? Is the light situation in US as epileptic as Nigeria? Is the health care sector as bad as Nigeria? Is water a rare commodity as it is in Nigeria? The masses are suffering, yet the Gov is spending public fund on people who already have money.so don't you try comparing Nigeria to UK by any standard. His attendance at the wedding is enough support. Or are you one of Akpabio's boys supporting your boss?
P

My dear pls hlp me school him.even oprah gave out cars to her audience in one of her shows.wen cmparing be xplicit.simply put,we are not there yet!
Re: Akpabio Gives 2face & Annie A Prado As Wedding Gift by slimfit1(m): 11:42am On Mar 09, 2013
I don't know when Nigerians will start thinking properly man. Its just a car, in the other part of the world they are thinking of how they would make cars more safe and invent new things, one stupid governor is giving out a car like he is buying a car for his teenage son.
Re: Akpabio Gives 2face & Annie A Prado As Wedding Gift by slimfit1(m): 11:46am On Mar 09, 2013
Nigerians have turned cars into a God. I still don't get it that way of thinking.
Re: Akpabio Gives 2face & Annie A Prado As Wedding Gift by detreasuredone: 11:47am On Mar 09, 2013
So my Gov gave out 2 prado jeep to Tuface and wife and a 30man delegation to dubai for de white wedding whereas unemployed graduate are everywhere here in the state, God pls have mercy on Us, happy married life to u 2baba
Re: Akpabio Gives 2face & Annie A Prado As Wedding Gift by Nobody: 11:51am On Mar 09, 2013
If I marry a girl from akwa ibom, will the gov also give us a car?

Firstly, where is the equality?

Secondly, why use public money to fund a private wedding? How is it in public interest? Why are they sending a 30-man delegate to Dubai? It looks like a primitive form of governance

Thirdly, why can't we imbibe da culture of charitable giving, whereby gifts and donations are made to orphanages, schools for disabled and research institutes?

There are kids in that state often accussed of being witches, and need help. The money the governor is using to buy stupid gifts can be used to rehabililate these kids. t

1 Like

Re: Akpabio Gives 2face & Annie A Prado As Wedding Gift by slimfit1(m): 11:54am On Mar 09, 2013
Even i refused to sleep with an Australian woman a nurse for that matter without a condom not to talk of sleeping with one public dog that they know is sleeping with every woman and could have catch any type of std. Does magic Johnson remind you of anything. Well I still wish I had CD on me that night sheet.
Re: Akpabio Gives 2face & Annie A Prado As Wedding Gift by philips70(m): 11:55am On Mar 09, 2013
goodmike7:

Bad belle!!!
Na person say make u never marry??
Even if u get married which I doubt you won't last up to my phone battery.

Phone battery? Why una wicked reach like this for this Nairaland sef? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Akpabio Gives 2face & Annie A Prado As Wedding Gift by slimfit1(m): 11:58am On Mar 09, 2013
Only a pdp government can be this insensitive sorry carry reading don't comment please carry don't stop you don't need to reply me thank you.
Re: Akpabio Gives 2face & Annie A Prado As Wedding Gift by Soso990240(m): 12:00pm On Mar 09, 2013
slim fit :
Nigerians have turned cars into a God. I still don't get it that way of thinking.
na only Car u cee? U no hear 30man trip + sponsorin d traditional marriage? Mtchwwwww
Re: Akpabio Gives 2face & Annie A Prado As Wedding Gift by zonax(m): 12:00pm On Mar 09, 2013
baibijay: after their divorce who will own it
Okay maybe they will return itsad
Fool you think everybody can't keep a home just like you. Instead of asking God to bless you and give you the right person for you, you are here wishing that other peoples marriage will crash. Mtchw
Re: Akpabio Gives 2face & Annie A Prado As Wedding Gift by Soso990240(m): 12:00pm On Mar 09, 2013
slim fit :
na only Car u cee? U no hear 30man trip + sponsorin d traditional marriage? Mtchwwwww.
Re: Akpabio Gives 2face & Annie A Prado As Wedding Gift by Decryptor(m): 12:08pm On Mar 09, 2013
kool J: What in devil's name is Annie putting on? Must she put up those mammary glands on display for all to see? Not traditional at all, what with the sagging twins.
she has graduated from African Queen to "Flabby-Boooob Queen"

1 Like

Re: Akpabio Gives 2face & Annie A Prado As Wedding Gift by Nma28(f): 12:09pm On Mar 09, 2013
Please some one should tell the Governor to pay copers who won award...they are waiting for his approval rather than sending 30 man delegates!
Re: Akpabio Gives 2face & Annie A Prado As Wedding Gift by stineb1: 12:09pm On Mar 09, 2013
goodmike7: Prado Jeep is fine, buh a 30man delegation to dubai?
Wtf is wrong with this calabar man?is he madt

I wonder what 2face's boss in warri would dash him this time around,he bought the ranger rover he is cruising around with(Ayiri)one of the richest young men in
africa .
To set the record straight,calabar is the serene capital of Cross River State,diffrent from Akwa Ibom state being governed by Akpabio

1 Like

Re: Akpabio Gives 2face & Annie A Prado As Wedding Gift by Nobody: 12:16pm On Mar 09, 2013
lupey:
Lol!!! Why evils naaa
normal celeb ish, give it 3yrs.
Re: Akpabio Gives 2face & Annie A Prado As Wedding Gift by Nobody: 12:24pm On Mar 09, 2013
zonax:
Fool you think everybody can't keep a home just like you. Instead of
asking God to bless you and give you the right person for you, you are
here wishing that other peoples marriage will crash. Mtchw
**yawn**
boring!
Re: Akpabio Gives 2face & Annie A Prado As Wedding Gift by jude33084(m): 12:24pm On Mar 09, 2013
IYA NGBALI: must he give them a car as a gift as if the couple can't afford one,the money he used in buying that car he should have used it for those that really need it,the whole thing is nothing but a waste of money

The car isnt my concern but the 30man delegation. Why 30man delegation? To do what and with whose money?

Akpabio don Fup cheesy
Re: Akpabio Gives 2face & Annie A Prado As Wedding Gift by jude33084(m): 12:29pm On Mar 09, 2013
Soso990240: na only Car u cee? U no hear 30man trip + sponsorin d traditional marriage? Mtchwwwww.

I tire oh! 30man delegation! undecided
Re: Akpabio Gives 2face & Annie A Prado As Wedding Gift by vislabraye(m): 12:30pm On Mar 09, 2013
Giving a car is not bad, but sending a 30 man delegation to Dubai is silly.
I'm sure they will want to fly first class, oh I forgot the governor own a private jet and he can loan it to them.
These governors spend money as if its their own.
Re: Akpabio Gives 2face & Annie A Prado As Wedding Gift by Ninilowo(m): 12:36pm On Mar 09, 2013
Arrant nonsense
Re: Akpabio Gives 2face & Annie A Prado As Wedding Gift by slimfit1(m): 12:58pm On Mar 09, 2013
Soso990240: na only Cau cee? U no hear 30man trip + sponsorin d traditional marriage? Mtchwwwww.

No it's just sounds stupid hearing that, the man have made up his mind Na I'm not from that area my own governor I'm 5O% SURE wouldn't be that insensitive.. but that is going to be a massive pay on tickets, hotels, cabs, food etc we are talking of almost 50 to 90 miller that can help millions into work and help children in need.
Re: Akpabio Gives 2face & Annie A Prado As Wedding Gift by Symphony007: 1:03pm On Mar 09, 2013
stupid government who waste taxpayers money,stupid couple who can't request the gift be monetized and donated to a charity in their name so that others can share in their happiness.
Re: Akpabio Gives 2face & Annie A Prado As Wedding Gift by slimfit1(m): 1:06pm On Mar 09, 2013
If 2face have any dignity he should refuses that offer infact both the car and the 30 man delegations but of cause i dought it. The guy is a greedy bastard so that's just wishful thinking.
Re: Akpabio Gives 2face & Annie A Prado As Wedding Gift by Encoredme(m): 1:15pm On Mar 09, 2013
Wait a bleeping minute! Is it the same Akpabio that gave someone a car for keeping her virginity or some other governor? undecided shocked
Re: Akpabio Gives 2face & Annie A Prado As Wedding Gift by donem: 1:20pm On Mar 09, 2013
last timer: Can someone tell the governor to rein in the way he spends public funds? Imagine planning to send a delegation to Dubai. What rubbish? All that money could be used to refurbish a hospital, endowment fund or something more beneficial to the people of Akwa ibom. I am wondering what impact this gift has on the people of that state. Smh!!

This is not the first rather will it be the last time this eye service of a governor would be misappropriating his state fund all in the name of being benevolent. I learnt he equally gave Ini edo a mouth watering gift When she wedded.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Banky W Turns A Truck Pusher For A Movie Role (Photos, Video) / Uche Jombo Warns Her Debtor: Face You Make When Your Debtor Posts Designer Label / Masterkraft Buys CDQ A 'Female Bag' (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.