Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,634 members, 7,820,225 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:47 AM

Akpabio Gives 2face & Annie A Prado As Wedding Gift - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Akpabio Gives 2face & Annie A Prado As Wedding Gift (31519 Views)

Gwendolyn Okutele Receives SUV As Wedding Gift / Iyanya's Wedding Gift To Ubi And Lilian Franklin / Chichi Igbo, 2face, Annie, Others Attend Ini Edo's Housewarming Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akpabio Gives 2face & Annie A Prado As Wedding Gift by Nobody: 1:25pm On Mar 09, 2013
Billyonaire: Giving Tuface a gift is not a waste, he is our PDiddy. Meanwhile, in another news, Akwa Ibom State happens to be the most naturally endorsed Oil Producing State in the Republic, and from all understandings, it is the next Dubai of Africa, the governor can afford to throw a few millions on Prado and travel for the wedding of their son-in-law.
ave never found any of ur post sensible u reason backward
Re: Akpabio Gives 2face & Annie A Prado As Wedding Gift by nenergy(m): 1:26pm On Mar 09, 2013
My able and amiable Governor. He lives for the limelight. #Wasteful
Re: Akpabio Gives 2face & Annie A Prado As Wedding Gift by chux76(m): 1:26pm On Mar 09, 2013
baibijay: after their divorce who will own it
Okay maybe they will return itsad

I wish you what you wish them...In short I speak SPINSTERHOOD into your now life and beyond 4 eva n eva...AMEN!!
Re: Akpabio Gives 2face & Annie A Prado As Wedding Gift by Nobody: 1:28pm On Mar 09, 2013
kay2000: Efcc pls take note. He is the most wasteful governer ever. Always looking for opportunity to waste tax payers money. God is watching them. Come to think of it, what is Annie's contribution to the entertainment industry in Akwa Ibom state? Rubbish![color=#990000][/color]
Annie's contribution? Bro, she land the biggest fish in the ocean!e no easy o. You sef fit try land genevieve or even tonto dike make we see.
Anyways, I wish say the wedding for shele for akwa ibom, make us follow chop small. At least, for designers, floral things, cake people, chop chop and drink drink things, ushers, photographers, security things,car hire, hotel accomodation, nna, d list plenty. Money don go dubai so o.
Re: Akpabio Gives 2face & Annie A Prado As Wedding Gift by Nobody: 1:28pm On Mar 09, 2013
ozeroochuko: Every one of u shud jsy shut up,bunch of jealous ppl. If the governor were to attend ur marriage wat wud u expect. don't b stupid. Tuface is a celebrity plz try and become one so narrow thing may expand n mature. Africa's no 1 he deserves the best. Go an browse on wat obama sent as give to JayZ as birthday gift. Wats ur talent I guess is to gossip don't worri mayb on ur convocation, Vanguard,nairaland,punch may send u ur own car. congratulation
and pls who made him africa no 1 although he sings gud music or even the best music in africa he aint bigger than psquare or dbanj take it or leave it
Re: Akpabio Gives 2face & Annie A Prado As Wedding Gift by KelvinC1(m): 1:28pm On Mar 09, 2013
Hmmmm..it is like encouraging sex, pregnancy and kids b4 marriage.. Nothing to glorify "GOD" in that celebration.. What the wise sees.. The fools mock.. Akpabio is a Learner.. Some celebrities are still nonentity..
Re: Akpabio Gives 2face & Annie A Prado As Wedding Gift by sage2(m): 1:38pm On Mar 09, 2013
I didn't get anything from the state Gov when I got married to Eno, my calabar girl. Now ama divorce her and try other states to see what their govs. are capable of. This injustice is unacceptable.
Re: Akpabio Gives 2face & Annie A Prado As Wedding Gift by invectives(m): 1:39pm On Mar 09, 2013
ZUBY77: This useless governors keep pouring buckets of water into the river while masses are paying through their noses to go to school.

Who told this people that everyone must suffer before success?
Fella education is free in AKs ado -oke.wordddd.
Re: Akpabio Gives 2face & Annie A Prado As Wedding Gift by IYANGBALI: 1:48pm On Mar 09, 2013
ayswags: ave never found any of ur post sensible u reason backward
his brain is always on auto reverse
Re: Akpabio Gives 2face & Annie A Prado As Wedding Gift by IYANGBALI: 1:54pm On Mar 09, 2013
obo_man: If I marry a girl from akwa ibom, will the gov also give us a car?

Firstly, where is the equality?

Secondly, why use public money to fund a private wedding? How is it in public interest? Why are they sending a 30-man delegate to Dubai? It looks like a primitive form of governance

Thirdly, why can't we imbibe da culture of charitable giving, whereby gifts and donations are made to orphanages, schools for disabled and research institutes?

There are kids in that state often accussed of being witches, and need help. The money the governor is using to buy stupid gifts can be used to rehabililate these kids. t
seconded. The governor na mumu
Re: Akpabio Gives 2face & Annie A Prado As Wedding Gift by HARDDON: 2:19pm On Mar 09, 2013
i"m i the only one noticing the fact that Idibia luks like an under fed inkita? not surprised though,

not after so much diverse support for the pampas ministry. ......

I feel for the other lady that has totally distroyed her chances with another sleek man by having three kids for tu Fs

and i pity Annie because this is the beginning of a very long, heart breaking journey for her.

since she was this blind to go on with this dude, long may her blindness be because the day she wakes up....catastrophy

it would be a total miracle if this wedding last more than five years.

nonetheless, for the now, i say congratulations tu Fs and blind annie
Re: Akpabio Gives 2face & Annie A Prado As Wedding Gift by Nobody: 2:24pm On Mar 09, 2013
See ur wishes , na God only God no as Ur own Case go b, mayb like dat woman way give Jesus water 4 well
Re: Akpabio Gives 2face & Annie A Prado As Wedding Gift by Nobody: 2:28pm On Mar 09, 2013
HARDDON: i"m i the only one noticing the fact that Idibia luks like an under fed inkita? not surprised though,

not after so much diverse support for the pampas ministry. ......

I feel for the other lady that has totally distroyed her chances with another sleek man by having three kids for tu Fs

and i pity Annie because this is the beginning of a very long, heart breaking journey for her.

since she was this blind to go on with this dude, long may her blindness be because the day she wakes up....catastrophy

it would be a total miracle if this wedding last more than five years.

nonetheless, for the now, i say congratulations tu Fs and blind annie

Shhhhhhhhhh!!!! Haba!! angry angry angry
Re: Akpabio Gives 2face & Annie A Prado As Wedding Gift by Haywhymido(m): 2:36pm On Mar 09, 2013
sum of una dont knw anythin. D governer see dis new couple as his state ambassador. But to b candid dat dos nt justify givin em a car wen dey already av varieties of cars. Am api for my hypertek broda sha. HML. Dis marriage wil foreva lack fite
Re: Akpabio Gives 2face & Annie A Prado As Wedding Gift by HARDDON: 2:39pm On Mar 09, 2013
tchidi:

Shhhhhhhhhh!!!! Haba!! angry angry angry

undecided undecided undecided undecided

who ever sees hawt blazing fire and walks right in majestically?

and hey, "shhhhhh" is dale and stale. used only by palm wine tappers' wives in the village.

go learn some public relational robes....
Re: Akpabio Gives 2face & Annie A Prado As Wedding Gift by interoute: 2:40pm On Mar 09, 2013
Hi fellow nairalanders, those who are accusing the Akwa-Ibom state government for giving the couple a traditional wedding gift are either ignorant of the norms, values and tradition of the Akwa-Ibom people or are looking for who to pour their frustrations on. The custom of the Akwa-Ibom people made it mandatory for the bride's people to give a gift to the groom and in-laws after marriage which will be taken back to groom's people to show that their visit or whatever they came for eas accepted. In this case, the marriage is an international marriage because it involves two international celebrities. So the government of Akwa-Ibom state is the father of the bride and all other family members, clan and community of the girl need to key into the umbrella of the government to make the representation one. If you have attended ceremonies of national and international figures, u will understand me better. The delegation to be sent is also compulsory because the girls people must be represented.

1 Like

Re: Akpabio Gives 2face & Annie A Prado As Wedding Gift by goodgood2(m): 3:00pm On Mar 09, 2013
ebamma: Giving a car to somebody who already owns cars is the height of stupidity, na people like me where the jump from okada to molue to brt were dem suppose give this kind gift
Mr uncommon transformation:Tuface, you see this car wey i give u? Conditions dey o! U must to be kind to any akwa ibom + cross river person u meet and, above all, you must never divorce our daughter. As per cheating on her, i doubt if you'll ever stop.
Re: Akpabio Gives 2face & Annie A Prado As Wedding Gift by Donnas: 3:02pm On Mar 09, 2013
What a waste of public fund is this! A lot of people are suffering in akwa ibom state even to eat is a big problem why Akpabio is pouring water inside the ocean, sending 30 man delegate to dubia is not adviceable if i may say there are a lot of problem to solve with that huge sum of money that is to spend on 2baba wedding.
Re: Akpabio Gives 2face & Annie A Prado As Wedding Gift by Ifedikaycee(m): 3:03pm On Mar 09, 2013
[/color][color=][/color]
DDNICE: Celebration of immorality and wastefulness. Imagine a public figure happily identifying with a wayward couple who had done illicite things b4 deciding to do the right thing been giving a car they will hardly use, worst of it from public funds they dint contribute to. Akpabio! Be wise pls
[color=#990000]
DDNICE: Celebration of immorality and wastefulness. Imagine a public figure happily identifying with a wayward couple who had done illicite things b4 deciding to do the right thing been giving a car they will hardly use, worst of it from public funds they dint contribute to. Akpabio! Be wise pls
thank God u said he did illicit tinz b4 doin d right thing,dat means he has changed....bt u nko hav u changed frm d tinz dat u do dat we dnt knw about....nonsense! U r claimin "holier than thou" because we havnt heard ur own story.
Re: Akpabio Gives 2face & Annie A Prado As Wedding Gift by crackhouse(m): 3:10pm On Mar 09, 2013
e be like say tuface wife wowo ooo, abi na only me dey see am so?. ....the girl no sweet for my eye at all.
Re: Akpabio Gives 2face & Annie A Prado As Wedding Gift by innersecret(f): 3:18pm On Mar 09, 2013
ayswags: and pls who made him africa no 1 although he sings gud music or even the best music in africa he aint bigger than psquare or dbanj take it or leave it
abeg 2baba is bigger than dbanj.congrat 2baba may u and annie love never die.my action Gov,u did well for the prado jeep,they are worth celebrating.akwa ibom my pple I hail.
Re: Akpabio Gives 2face & Annie A Prado As Wedding Gift by kollytin(m): 3:23pm On Mar 09, 2013
Dats antics of him! I wish dis text could reach akpabio now.
Re: Akpabio Gives 2face & Annie A Prado As Wedding Gift by Limaoscar: 3:24pm On Mar 09, 2013
[quote]Ok, the wedding never even start, e don donate prado, God go purnish that akpabio, carry go give gift to who no need am, mean while i wake up this morning i never knw wetin i won chop, nai our govt dey lavish our money take do anytn dey like, i dey here dey suffer in the name of i dey serve my step fatherland, cos america nai be my father

Make all this gov.

Learn wisdom my friend....Wisdom is very profitable to direct.
The Poor when invited to the Big man's party will attend empty handed and annoyingly most times they'd be nothing short of a glutonous sight.
If you ask them if they are taking anything for the "Big man" they'd say, "oh well, He already has enough so do not need a gift from me"...really?

On the other hand, another "big man" invited to the same Party will take some gift neatly wrapped-up and will promptly present it to His friend. This might be nothing other than a bottle of wine costing less than N3,000.00 or some wrist watch or at most a car and our "big man" will apreciate the gift not for the quality but also for the gesture.

For this reason, the Poor hate the Rich and the Rich don't like the poor because they like taking but don't give. The Rich will always prefer to give to ther Rich people unless for religious reasons or His social obligation before you see him giving to the poor...and most times this is to shore-up their profiles in the society.

The Idibias may have been there for Akpabio or the bride is related to the Governor or some respected member of his cabinet.
Mokob, Na ma own be dat and I ron comot
Re: Akpabio Gives 2face & Annie A Prado As Wedding Gift by babyliciousmee: 3:27pm On Mar 09, 2013
:PAll I will just say is annie is lucky she is nt worth it jare she too wowo she no even try fine on her big day mutttchewwww nd for dt akpabio if I catch am hen!
Re: Akpabio Gives 2face & Annie A Prado As Wedding Gift by Nobody: 3:27pm On Mar 09, 2013
HARDDON:

undecided undecided undecided undecided

who ever sees hawt blazing fire and walks right in majestically?

and hey, "shhhhhh" is dale and stale. used only by palm wine tappers' wives in the village.

go learn some public relational robes....

And go learn how to say nice tins about ppl. Imagine someone saying all those things about ur Sis or close friend? Will u like it?
U may not like her choice of husband, but hey! She's not a kid, She made it, and will live with it. Calling her blind and her Hubby names is not cool....
Re: Akpabio Gives 2face & Annie A Prado As Wedding Gift by jo997: 3:54pm On Mar 09, 2013

Nigerians are not oyibos that divorce easily, i trust that 2face had vetted & concluded that she is her missing rib for long b4 walking her down the aisle.
pray for them, if u'r unmarried and within the age of building a family, tender ur request to God & be positively affirmative.
Re: Akpabio Gives 2face & Annie A Prado As Wedding Gift by Remzolution: 4:36pm On Mar 09, 2013
ebamma: Giving a car to somebody who already owns cars is the height of stupidity, na people like me where the jump from okada to molue to brt were dem suppose give this kind gift
why won't he get a Prado? Infact he deserves a plane, he's reaping d fruit of his long labour. It pays to b famous, so work ur lazy ass if u wanna stop jumping Okada and be celebratd 2. Or na you govt 4 give d Prado? Who knw u? Infact hw many peeps 4ur contact knw u well?
Re: Akpabio Gives 2face & Annie A Prado As Wedding Gift by Emmy9ite(m): 4:49pm On Mar 09, 2013
The benefits of being successful. The rich associate with rich and successful people.Tuface has represented Nigeria so well that he deserves any penny he gets. Haters can hate all day, that won't affect his net worth but add more misery to your life cos you are just broke! HML to the couple.
Re: Akpabio Gives 2face & Annie A Prado As Wedding Gift by Emmy9ite(m): 4:54pm On Mar 09, 2013
Don-nas:
What a waste of public fund is this! A lot of people are suffering in akwa ibom state even to eat is a big problem why Akpabio is pouring water inside the ocean, sending 30 man delegate to dubia is not adviceable if i may say there are a lot of problem to solve with that huge sum of money that is to spend on 2baba wedding.
what have you ever done for your community. I live in Uyo and I can say Akpabio is doing a good job. The poor will keep getting poorer, its a fact!
Re: Akpabio Gives 2face & Annie A Prado As Wedding Gift by mardon: 4:59pm On Mar 09, 2013
Valto: am happy for the new couple, but the good gesture by akwa ibom govt seem a bit [b]wasteful of public funds[/b]

I totally agree with you.
Re: Akpabio Gives 2face & Annie A Prado As Wedding Gift by Crixina(f): 5:16pm On Mar 09, 2013
Encoredme: Wait a bleeping minute! Is it the same Akpabio that gave someone a car for keeping her virginity or some other governor? undecided shocked
oh my God! Wher and when did this one happen?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Top 10 Richest Female Actress In Nigeria 2017 And Their Net Worth / Iyanya Reveals What He Did After Ubi Franklin Assaulted Emma Nyra / Nollywood & Mark Zuckerberg: Femi Branch Angry At Stars Misrepresentation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.