Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,688 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:36 PM

Akpabio Gives 2face & Annie A Prado As Wedding Gift - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Akpabio Gives 2face & Annie A Prado As Wedding Gift (31522 Views)

Gwendolyn Okutele Receives SUV As Wedding Gift / Iyanya's Wedding Gift To Ubi And Lilian Franklin / Chichi Igbo, 2face, Annie, Others Attend Ini Edo's Housewarming Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akpabio Gives 2face & Annie A Prado As Wedding Gift by Nobody: 5:30pm On Mar 09, 2013
jo997:

Nigerians are not oyibos that divorce easily, i trust that 2face had vetted & concluded that she is her missing rib for long b4 walking her down the aisle.
pray for them, if u'r unmarried and within the age of building a family, tender ur request to God & be positively affirmative.
Paaaassstoorgrin
Re: Akpabio Gives 2face & Annie A Prado As Wedding Gift by Euckybaby(f): 5:36pm On Mar 09, 2013
Too much money the worry akpabio
Re: Akpabio Gives 2face & Annie A Prado As Wedding Gift by expertman(m): 5:46pm On Mar 09, 2013
Reports that our Godsent Governor Akpas is sending 30 people to a wedding in Dubai are lies. We are sending 29 people. - Spokesman for generous Governor
Re: Akpabio Gives 2face & Annie A Prado As Wedding Gift by mogken: 6:49pm On Mar 09, 2013
So so wasteful mr akpabio seems Ɣ☺ΰ‎dont know wat t̶̲̥̅̊Ό̲̣̣̣̥ do with †ђǝ stolen public funds Mtchheeewwwwwww very long Hisssssssssssssss ​‎​
Re: Akpabio Gives 2face & Annie A Prado As Wedding Gift by Godogwu: 7:16pm On Mar 09, 2013
ZUBY77: This useless governors keep pouring buckets of water into the river while masses are paying through their noses to go to school.

Who told this people that everyone must suffer before success?

Same way everyone can't be successful. Chill though, the government is meant to pay your school fees?...........seen
Re: Akpabio Gives 2face & Annie A Prado As Wedding Gift by iammodel(m): 7:33pm On Mar 09, 2013
goodmike7: Just thinking aloud!!!!!
How will the other women who bore for him feel today?
This is very wrong of tuface,I dislike him for this

Don't blame 2face, blame the women. Afta 2day alot go still wish and even jump at any opportunity to bear him more. Reality!
Re: Akpabio Gives 2face & Annie A Prado As Wedding Gift by ETTOIME: 8:06pm On Mar 09, 2013
culd sombody tell Akpabio dat we ve quantity & nt quality free education in Akwa Ibom state
Re: Akpabio Gives 2face & Annie A Prado As Wedding Gift by Nobody: 8:26pm On Mar 09, 2013
tuface is a nigerian institution,gave us good press when we were known for corruption,he created an industry,the music producers,the music industry,the up and coming who no longer look to the cookie cutter future,ie,lawyers and doctors,but artistes,artists,entertainers,they all wanted to become like him,he hasnt stlen funds,but has made us happy tru the years,he has paid his dues and is now reaping it,he is the nigerian dream making us know if u believe u can achieve and he deserves so much more,goodluck spent one million dollars for jay z and beyonce,no one died,and u guys are shyting becose our love tuface got a jeep...crabbs in a bucket..tuface keep earning,nlanders keep hating
Re: Akpabio Gives 2face & Annie A Prado As Wedding Gift by DDNICE: 9:54pm On Mar 09, 2013
ozeroochuko: Every one of u shud jsy shut up,bunch of jealous ppl. If the governor were to attend ur marriage wat wud u expect. don't b stupid. Tuface is a celebrity plz try and become one so narrow thing may expand n mature. Africa's no 1 he deserves the best. Go an browse on wat obama sent as give to JayZ as birthday gift. Wats ur talent I guess is to gossip don't worri mayb on ur convocation, Vanguard,nairaland,punch may send u ur own car. congratulation
I sympathize with u 4 your public display of ignorance. 4 your records & in the African context Akpabio whom I used to respect should be acting in the capacity of father-inlaw hence Benue state should ideally present gifts to Annie if its so neccesary
Re: Akpabio Gives 2face & Annie A Prado As Wedding Gift by Audinowing(m): 10:26pm On Mar 09, 2013
donsax: After this guy will say they are after his life....to many offenders. You pregnant like 8 women and have a baby or babies with them and you went and married one...hmmmm....women are not to be played with like that......I pity Annie.

Well sha....when I come visit you for benue....na annie pu**y I wan make you take entertain me make me self gain from una culture.
Animal
Re: Akpabio Gives 2face & Annie A Prado As Wedding Gift by blackbeau1(f): 10:55pm On Mar 09, 2013
Is he for real? Anyway,its written in the bible that the rich will get richer and the poor poorer.but sha,we can't expect anything less of a governor.afterall,we can't expect him to give tu-face a set of glasses
Re: Akpabio Gives 2face & Annie A Prado As Wedding Gift by mydex93(f): 11:19pm On Mar 09, 2013
ebamma: Giving a car to somebody who already owns cars is the height of stupidity, na people like me where the jump from okada to molue to brt were dem suppose give this kind gift
Ehyaa bros.u shud av attended d ceremony now..and u for go meet d governor say na u dey entitled 2 a prado jeep @d moment..ahhhww xori en
Re: Akpabio Gives 2face & Annie A Prado As Wedding Gift by Sattie: 3:32am On Mar 10, 2013
lupey:
Lol!!! Why evils naaa

Could this be called a prayer by u. God forbid. Go to hell with your nonesense evil thought joooor!
Re: Akpabio Gives 2face & Annie A Prado As Wedding Gift by Nobody: 5:07am On Mar 10, 2013
baibijay: after their divorce who will own it
Okay maybe they will return itsad

Please don't be so negative about someone else's happiness. Rather be optimistic for others. Hian!
Re: Akpabio Gives 2face & Annie A Prado As Wedding Gift by Nobody: 5:09am On Mar 10, 2013
I am happy for them and I wish them a HML. smiley Go Annie!
Re: Akpabio Gives 2face & Annie A Prado As Wedding Gift by ZUBY77(m): 8:19am On Mar 10, 2013
Godogwu:

Same way everyone can't be successful. Chill though, the government is meant to pay your school fees?...........seen

Not at all. The govt is not meant to pay school fees, they are meant to give out cars to people with many cars
Re: Akpabio Gives 2face & Annie A Prado As Wedding Gift by Nobody: 8:26am On Mar 10, 2013
Amaaskia:

Please don't be so negative about someone else's happiness. Rather be optimistic for others. Hian!

waste of time for celebrites
Re: Akpabio Gives 2face & Annie A Prado As Wedding Gift by JohnAkpa1(m): 9:30am On Mar 10, 2013
Thank God atlast. Nw evrybdy knws dat b4 marriage he impregnantd alots of grls and afta marriage hw many grls is he going 2 pregnant? Tubaba k4ul o!
Re: Akpabio Gives 2face & Annie A Prado As Wedding Gift by MSEdLAW(m): 4:44pm On Mar 10, 2013
Billyonaire: Giving Tuface a gift is not a waste, he is our PDiddy. Meanwhile, in another news, Akwa Ibom State happens to be the most naturally endorsed Oil Producing State in the Republic, and from all understandings, it is the next Dubai of Africa, the governor can afford to throw a few millions on Prado and travel for the wedding of their son-in-law.
Naturally Endowed or endorsed which one Sir? Btw ur stupidity is colossal, ur sycophancy would only earn u slaps in public sphere!! A man is wasting state resources on made individuals .. When the vast majority of Akwa ibomites live in abject poverty and misery.. And u proudly support the wastage of state resources on frivolity u need mental check -up
Re: Akpabio Gives 2face & Annie A Prado As Wedding Gift by akpanbaba: 11:26am On Mar 11, 2013
This is Uncommon Transformation.May God not allow Akwaibomites to have this kind of person as governor again.Amen

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Banky W Turns A Truck Pusher For A Movie Role (Photos, Video) / Uche Jombo Warns Her Debtor: Face You Make When Your Debtor Posts Designer Label / Masterkraft Buys CDQ A 'Female Bag' (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.