Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,038 members, 7,818,067 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:45 AM

NIMC Oral Interview Scheduled For March 2013 - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NIMC Oral Interview Scheduled For March 2013 (41295 Views)

NLNG March 2013 Recruitment Update / NLNG Job Recruitment For Graduate Trainee , March 2013 / World Bank Job Vacancies In Nigeria, March 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NIMC Oral Interview Scheduled For March 2013 by albacete(m): 4:25pm On Mar 09, 2013
*singing Oritse Femi's song*
...mercies of the Lord come down now to ur children
Baba show us love oo
once and for all oo
don't let us fall oo
Baba God we dey beg oo
oh yeah yeah yeah.....

God will do wonders for us, Amen..

2 Likes

Re: NIMC Oral Interview Scheduled For March 2013 by psalmytito(m): 4:35pm On Mar 09, 2013
THIS JOB IS MINE IN JESUS NAME,AMEN .AND I ALSO PRAY 4 THOSE THAT DIDNT HAVE ANY JOB PRESENTLY TO HAVE THERE OWN PORTION 4ROM THE JOB.

4 Likes

Re: NIMC Oral Interview Scheduled For March 2013 by kla(m): 5:23pm On Mar 09, 2013
Unemployment issue,foundation of crisis in 9ja...ALLAH DELIVER ME.

1 Like

Re: NIMC Oral Interview Scheduled For March 2013 by toyibhabib: 8:10pm On Mar 09, 2013
I will secure this job either by merit or luck... So help me God... Not forgeting other nairalanders in this prayer... Meet you guyz during the training

1 Like

Re: NIMC Oral Interview Scheduled For March 2013 by olaidey007: 8:57pm On Mar 09, 2013
Wishing you guys all the best
Re: NIMC Oral Interview Scheduled For March 2013 by Nobody: 8:57pm On Mar 09, 2013
Hope they organise it well. And someone asked ow there pay is like...I'm also curious and wud like to know. Ansas plsSssss.
Re: NIMC Oral Interview Scheduled For March 2013 by Achuamaokwa(m): 10:01pm On Mar 09, 2013
The job is already mine, in Jesus Name. Amen
Re: NIMC Oral Interview Scheduled For March 2013 by Msheliaali(m): 10:16pm On Mar 09, 2013
Lord I know u will giv us this job! I travelled 1200km. to write dis Exam I know my lord will call me for d interview. GLORY!!!!!
Re: NIMC Oral Interview Scheduled For March 2013 by Pedekunle(m): 10:30pm On Mar 09, 2013
Gboliwe: See the boss woman talking intergrity. Smh.
She lost it when we all walked out of the test halls without our results and marks.

If she honestly strive for 'level playing ground' for all, I should have my result the second I clicked on 'end test'.
Common, it wasnt Computer based for nothing.
Dear, you made a very vital point that almost escaped me. Thanks for this observation.
Re: NIMC Oral Interview Scheduled For March 2013 by Pedekunle(m): 10:31pm On Mar 09, 2013
She lost it when we all walked out of the test halls without our results and marks.

If she honestly strive for 'level playing ground' for all, I should have my result the second I clicked on 'end test'.
Re: NIMC Oral Interview Scheduled For March 2013 by Malubi(m): 10:37pm On Mar 09, 2013
albacete: *singing Oritse Femi's song*
...mercies of the Lord come down now to ur children
Baba show us love oo
once and for all oo
don't let us fall oo
Baba God we dey beg oo
oh yeah yeah yeah.....

God will do wonders for us, Amen..

Amen.
Re: NIMC Oral Interview Scheduled For March 2013 by 1miccza: 5:25am On Mar 10, 2013
Ameeeen o.
Re: NIMC Oral Interview Scheduled For March 2013 by Malubi(m): 9:17am On Mar 10, 2013
Achuamaokwa: The job is already mine, in Jesus Name. Amen
And mine also. AMEN.

1 Like

Re: NIMC Oral Interview Scheduled For March 2013 by psalmytito(m): 9:18am On Mar 10, 2013
AMEN
Re: NIMC Oral Interview Scheduled For March 2013 by Achuamaokwa(m): 9:58am On Mar 10, 2013
Malubi: And mine also. AMEN.
definitely all the nairalanders dt apply for the job, will surely get it. Amen & amen
[color=#770077][/color]
Re: NIMC Oral Interview Scheduled For March 2013 by Bonethugss: 11:18am On Mar 10, 2013
@Gboliwe, i ain't defending nimc; but it wouldn't ve been advisable for them to display the results after the exams, cause as they earlier said other factors like federal character would also be used to streamline candidates.. For instance, if the population of ppl from say Imo state are many and most of them pass exceedingly, and d ppl from Taraba are few and perform woofly, you will see instances where a person from Taraba scoring below pass mark would be called for interview and some people from Imo dat passed well wouldn't be called... So if they had displayed the results after the cbt, there would be too much fuss by people who know they passed well but weren't call... The whole process would be termed 'rigged', when in actual fact, its the federal character principle at work.
Re: NIMC Oral Interview Scheduled For March 2013 by tontons: 11:29am On Mar 10, 2013
[quote author=Bonethugss]@Gboliwe, i ain't defending nimc; but it wouldn't ve been advisable for them to display the results after the exams, cause as they earlier said other factors like federal character would also be used to streamline candidates.. For instance, if the population of ppl from say Imo state are many and most of them pass exceedingly, and d ppl from Taraba are few and perform woofly, you will see instances where a person from Taraba scoring below pass mark would be called for interview and some people from Imo dat passed well wouldn't be called... So if they had displayed the results after the cbt, there would be too much fuss by people who know they passed well but weren't call... The whole process would be termed 'rigged', when in actual fact, its the federal character principle at work. Dats vry correct

2 Likes

Re: NIMC Oral Interview Scheduled For March 2013 by ladeski: 12:43pm On Mar 10, 2013

God bless you for this post. Well written.
Re: NIMC Oral Interview Scheduled For March 2013 by AlhajiPastor: 8:11pm On Mar 10, 2013
FATHER I PRAY, ALL THE ENEMIES IN MY GENERATION; IN MY VILLAGE, THE WICKED NEIGHBOURS AND ALL THE BAD PEOPLE KNOWN AND UNKNOWN THAT GATHERED AGAINST ME IN THE SEA, ON THE MOUNTAIN, ON TREES AND INSIDE DREAM THAT SAY I WILL NOT GET THIS JOB; I CAST THEM INTO THE LAKE OF FIRE, ALL OF THEM DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE.

3 Likes

Re: NIMC Oral Interview Scheduled For March 2013 by anticent(m): 8:56pm On Mar 10, 2013
Perhaps,this thread should be tagged, "NIMC Mountain of fire prayer ground:Say your prayers here" Just thinking aloud though. ***tongueout***

3 Likes

Re: NIMC Oral Interview Scheduled For March 2013 by u3fine(m): 9:43pm On Mar 10, 2013
I just got this sms now. Ii did not write the first one due to distance ie Ilorin n am in PH.
Dear Applicant, NIMC invites you for a make-up test. Choose your preferred test location from LAGOS,ENUGU,MINNA,AKURE,ILORIN,IBADAN by sending SMS to any of the Nos: in the format ARN#LOCATION not later than 12/03/13. Your ARN is
Re: NIMC Oral Interview Scheduled For March 2013 by Ghidey(m): 12:32am On Mar 11, 2013
Discovered a no in my phone no was wrongly typed. Wat can i do?
Re: NIMC Oral Interview Scheduled For March 2013 by Malubi(m): 8:03am On Mar 11, 2013
u3fine: I just got this sms now. Ii did not write the first one due to distance ie Ilorin n am in PH.
Dear Applicant, NIMC invites you for a make-up test. Choose your preferred test location from LAGOS,ENUGU,MINNA,AKURE,ILORIN,IBADAN by sending SMS to any of the Nos: in the format ARN#LOCATION not later than 12/03/13. Your ARN is
Saw thesame Text Today but the Problem is that i have written my Test on 28 feb, 2013 and the system shows me that i have succesfully submitted my Exams. Please i dont know what to do, does it mean that they did not see my scores or what? What can i do house, please help me out. Thanks
Re: NIMC Oral Interview Scheduled For March 2013 by doyexy: 9:01am On Mar 11, 2013
Malubi: Saw thesame Text Today but the Problem is that i have written my Test on 28 feb, 2013 and the system shows me that i have succesfully submitted my Exams. Please i dont know what to do, does it mean that they did not see my scores or what? What can i do house, please help me out. Thanks

Pls go and write d test again,dat means it was not submited or ur scores was not recorded. D day I did my exam mine refused to submit so I called d officials and dey checked it and said my scores didn't submit dat I av to write d test again. So I wrote d test again. Success
Re: NIMC Oral Interview Scheduled For March 2013 by ifyrex: 12:40pm On Mar 11, 2013
I friend just told me dat she was invited 4 a make up test 4 16 & 17 dat she shld choose her prefered state which she did. Any1 in d house wit similar case?
Re: NIMC Oral Interview Scheduled For March 2013 by Abidemi25: 3:14pm On Mar 11, 2013
his grace and mercy would speak for us by his grace.He would break protocol and procedures on our behalf.
Re: NIMC Oral Interview Scheduled For March 2013 by Walert(m): 4:05pm On Mar 11, 2013

Yes,she actually lost it.The fact that we have failed to get our result immediately has made a mockery of the entire computer based test.She should just shut up!
Re: NIMC Oral Interview Scheduled For March 2013 by Nobody: 4:36pm On Mar 11, 2013
Father do this miracle in our lives.
Re: NIMC Oral Interview Scheduled For March 2013 by u3fine(m): 5:17pm On Mar 11, 2013
Please those that wrote the first test in Enugu, how can I locate the center if coming from Port Harcourt?
Thank you as u respond.
Re: NIMC Oral Interview Scheduled For March 2013 by suspect(m): 7:49pm On Mar 11, 2013
NIMC MAKE-UP TEST
All applicants that were unable to sit for
the recently concluded NIMC job test.
To write the make-up test, kindly send
SMS to any of these numbers:
08100444333, 08183488285,
08074407066 to choose your preferred
test location.
Available test locations are: LAGOS,
IBADAN, MINNA, ILORIN, ENUGU & AKURE.
To choose a test location, Send
ARN#LOCATION to any of these GSM
Numbers: 08100444333, 08183488285,
For instance text ARN#LAGOS (where ARN
is your assigned ARN) if you wish to write
the test in Lagos. This option closes by
12/03/2013
Signed
HUMAN CAPITAL PARTNERS

NIMC JOB – IMPORTANT
NOTICE!!!
NIMC JOB IS NOT FOR SALE.
DO NOT BE CONNED INTO
OFFERING MONEY TO SECURE
EMPLOYMENT IN NIMC.
REPORT ALL SCAMMERS TO
SECURITY AGENCIES.
PLEASE, BE WARNED.
SIGNED
HUMAN CAPITAL PARTNERS
Re: NIMC Oral Interview Scheduled For March 2013 by Nobody: 1:39pm On Mar 12, 2013
Abeg any news 4 We when don write b4,
how many employee is NIMC pLANNING to employ....? Any Idea.
Re: NIMC Oral Interview Scheduled For March 2013 by Edokpia: 2:27pm On Mar 12, 2013
What's wrong with FG, dis was what happened with NNPC intead of calling for test they embarked on another round of recruitment for same positions,now its nimc turn to embark on another round of apt test rather than calling 4 interview. God help us.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

National Identity Management Commission (NIMC) Recruitment. / Next Batch Of Intercontinental Bank Training? / Test/interview With Main One Cable Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.