Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,172 members, 7,953,638 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:24 PM

NIMC Oral Interview Scheduled For March 2013 - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NIMC Oral Interview Scheduled For March 2013 (41419 Views)

NLNG March 2013 Recruitment Update / NLNG Job Recruitment For Graduate Trainee , March 2013 / World Bank Job Vacancies In Nigeria, March 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NIMC Oral Interview Scheduled For March 2013 by Rexmarysweet(m): 2:16pm On Mar 24, 2013
@Ejibada -pls stop circulating fake information to Nairalanders.There was never a time Nimc PRO ever granted an interview sighting that the make up test was due to massive failure. Pls I believe you must have realised the essence of the make up test nd that's its for those that couldn't make it to the first test.Taken cognisance of the fact that they took people out of their preffered place of choice for the exams. In Enugu Centre due to ignorance,many that wrote before came again for the exam despite NIMC clearifying in their website on the essence of the make up exam.They were utterly dissappointed cos their ARN couldn't log them in nd it was showing invalid.They all left dissappointed. No results have been released yet.So let the waiting game begin.
Re: NIMC Oral Interview Scheduled For March 2013 by abiodunfat(f): 2:56pm On Mar 24, 2013
May God help me to secure that NIMC job cos i need it.
Re: NIMC Oral Interview Scheduled For March 2013 by Nobody: 7:51pm On Mar 24, 2013
Rexmarysweet: @Ejibada -pls stop circulating fake information to Nairalanders.There was never a time Nimc PRO ever granted an interview sighting that the make up test was due to massive failure. Pls I believe you must have realised the essence of the make up test nd that's its for those that couldn't make it to the first test.Taken cognisance of the fact that they took people out of their preffered place of choice for the exams. In Enugu Centre due to ignorance,many that wrote before came again for the exam despite NIMC clearifying in their website on the essence of the make up exam.They were utterly dissappointed cos their ARN couldn't log them in nd it was showing invalid.They all left dissappointed. No results have been released yet.So let the waiting game begin.

I'm also part of the waiting game so what pleasure will i derive in giving a wrong info...If you didn't listen to the interview don't conclude wrongly. Also,one interesting part of the interview was when he stated that the commission will ensure all those who passed will get the job. The interview was about the registration of Nigerians for the identity card and the deployment of NIMC registrations centers across the entire local govt in Nigeria. He said it with his mouth just like oga at the top did that after considering the number of people that passed they decided to give chance to others who missed the test cos of distance so they will able to select the best cos its the best they want and ensure everyone had a fair chance.
Re: NIMC Oral Interview Scheduled For March 2013 by u3fine(m): 8:17pm On Mar 24, 2013
ejibaba:

I'm also part of the waiting game so what pleasure will i derive in giving a wrong info...If you didn't listen to the interview don't conclude wrongly. Also,one interesting part of the interview was when he stated that the commission will ensure all those who passed will get the job. The interview was about the registration of Nigerians for the identity card and the deployment of NIMC registrations centers across the entire local govt in Nigeria. He said it with his mouth just like oga at the top did that after considering the number of people that passed they decided to give chance to others who missed the test cos of distance so they will able to select the best cos its the best they want and ensure everyone had a fair chance.
Thou I did not listen to interview but I believe your explanation
Re: NIMC Oral Interview Scheduled For March 2013 by fakinbosola(m): 8:21pm On Mar 24, 2013
konfessor: AMEN!!!!!!!!
amen
Re: NIMC Oral Interview Scheduled For March 2013 by SammyJac(m): 11:08pm On Mar 24, 2013
Malubi: Whether Massive failure or massive participation, every Nairalander that set his/or her eyes on this write up, quote and type Amen must get this Job in JESUS Name AMEN.
Amen.
Malubi: Whether Massive failure or massive participation, every Nairalander that set his/or her eyes on this write up, quote and type Amen must get this Job in JESUS Name AMEN.
Amen.
Amen.

2 Likes

Re: NIMC Oral Interview Scheduled For March 2013 by Tayo82: 8:24pm On Mar 25, 2013
Amen!
Re: NIMC Oral Interview Scheduled For March 2013 by Briton8: 10:08pm On Mar 25, 2013
Amen
Re: NIMC Oral Interview Scheduled For March 2013 by linsa01(m): 5:20am On Mar 26, 2013
Amen oo
Re: NIMC Oral Interview Scheduled For March 2013 by Ejiuka: 8:18am On Mar 26, 2013
Amen.
Re: NIMC Oral Interview Scheduled For March 2013 by oliwaseunojo: 9:06am On Mar 26, 2013
Amen
Re: NIMC Oral Interview Scheduled For March 2013 by sekunda4every: 9:12am On Mar 26, 2013
AMEN
Re: NIMC Oral Interview Scheduled For March 2013 by Achuamaokwa(m): 9:28am On Mar 26, 2013
AMEN AND AMEN
Re: NIMC Oral Interview Scheduled For March 2013 by luvonyii4life: 9:32am On Mar 26, 2013
SammyJac: Amen. Amen. Amen.
Amen
Re: NIMC Oral Interview Scheduled For March 2013 by frontroll: 10:12am On Mar 26, 2013
AMEN OOOO
Re: NIMC Oral Interview Scheduled For March 2013 by MissOpe(f): 11:17am On Mar 26, 2013

Amen *tears in my eyes*
Re: NIMC Oral Interview Scheduled For March 2013 by psalmytito(m): 2:09pm On Mar 26, 2013
In the name of the father, son and holyghost Amen
Re: NIMC Oral Interview Scheduled For March 2013 by igwejay: 9:22pm On Mar 26, 2013
Amen
Re: NIMC Oral Interview Scheduled For March 2013 by lucastino: 10:26am On Mar 27, 2013
Amen
Re: NIMC Oral Interview Scheduled For March 2013 by Malubi(m): 6:13pm On Mar 27, 2013
Zakkyoz: God, there is nothing that is too big for you, i pray protocols will be broken so that all of us that took part in the exam will be invited in Jesus name! AMEN.
Amen
Re: NIMC Oral Interview Scheduled For March 2013 by ekoyochris(m): 7:04pm On Mar 27, 2013
Amen
Re: NIMC Oral Interview Scheduled For March 2013 by karlxavier(m): 8:17pm On Mar 27, 2013
Amen...
Re: NIMC Oral Interview Scheduled For March 2013 by karlxavier(m): 8:19pm On Mar 27, 2013
Amen.....
Re: NIMC Oral Interview Scheduled For March 2013 by brighter: 10:17pm On Mar 27, 2013
Amen!!!
Re: NIMC Oral Interview Scheduled For March 2013 by Silke(f): 1:35am On Mar 28, 2013
SammyJac: Amen. Amen. Amen.
Re: NIMC Oral Interview Scheduled For March 2013 by Pretty002: 8:59am On Mar 28, 2013
[quote author=Silke][/quote]AMEN
Re: NIMC Oral Interview Scheduled For March 2013 by albacete(m): 9:08am On Mar 28, 2013
the AMEN don do , abeg. What will be, will be.

1 Like

Re: NIMC Oral Interview Scheduled For March 2013 by Hizonizzle(m): 11:01am On Mar 28, 2013
albacete: the AMEN don do , abeg. What will be, will be.
LMAO!!!
Re: NIMC Oral Interview Scheduled For March 2013 by albacete(m): 12:44pm On Mar 28, 2013
Hizo nizzle:
LMAO!!!

Ehee now. See as dem don carry AMEN scatter dis thread. Abeg moderator, come hide all these "AMENs".

FYI, i am a Christian and i applied for this job but this is getting childish.

2 Likes

Re: NIMC Oral Interview Scheduled For March 2013 by Nobody: 11:06pm On Mar 28, 2013
Its not about writing AMEN everywhere, do u have faith?
Remember heaven helps those who help themselves, You cant score zero in test and still be shouting Amen up and down.
Re: NIMC Oral Interview Scheduled For March 2013 by onyxdistinct(m): 8:56am On Mar 29, 2013
Amen,with strong faith in the lord,i wil be chosen!
Re: NIMC Oral Interview Scheduled For March 2013 by albacete(m): 9:14am On Mar 29, 2013
alasuomowei: Its not about writing AMEN everywhere, do u have faith?
Remember heaven helps those who help themselves, You cant score zero in test and still be shouting Amen up and down.

To add to what has been said, God is just, he is NOT biased. If u did not pass d test in the first place, why would God let u reap where u did not sow.?
Food meant for kings should not be thrown to the dogs and positions meant for competent chaps should not be given to mediocres.
(no offence intended)

Goodluck to u guys all d same.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Masters Degree Holder Spotted Seeking Job By Showing His Credentials On Placard / Police Recruitment: Senate Receives Names Of Successful Candidates / First Bank Is Recruiting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.