Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,766 members, 7,809,945 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:37 PM

NIMC Oral Interview Scheduled For March 2013 - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NIMC Oral Interview Scheduled For March 2013 (41284 Views)

NLNG March 2013 Recruitment Update / NLNG Job Recruitment For Graduate Trainee , March 2013 / World Bank Job Vacancies In Nigeria, March 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NIMC Oral Interview Scheduled For March 2013 by Nobody: 3:12pm On Mar 12, 2013
Edokpia: What's wrong with FG, dis was what happened with NNPC intead of calling for test they embarked on another round of recruitment for same positions,now its nimc turn to embark on another round of apt test rather than calling 4 interview. God help us.

i just weak o
Re: NIMC Oral Interview Scheduled For March 2013 by Nobody: 3:14pm On Mar 12, 2013
What is the way forward for those who took the first Test.
Re: NIMC Oral Interview Scheduled For March 2013 by forller: 5:59pm On Mar 12, 2013
tanks for the info mbro
Re: NIMC Oral Interview Scheduled For March 2013 by Nobody: 8:44am On Mar 16, 2013
Re: NIMC Oral Interview Scheduled For March 2013 by Malubi(m): 3:57pm On Mar 16, 2013
Alhaji Pastor :
FATHER I PRAY, ALL THE ENEMIES IN MY GENERATION; IN MY VILLAGE, THE WICKED NEIGHBOURS AND ALL THE BAD PEOPLE KNOWN AND UNKNOWN THAT GATHERED AGAINST ME IN THE SEA, ON THE MOUNTAIN, ON TREES AND INSIDE DREAM THAT SAY I WILL NOT GET THIS JOB; I CAST THEM INTO THE LAKE OF FIRE, ALL OF THEM DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE.
AMEN.

1 Like

Re: NIMC Oral Interview Scheduled For March 2013 by hopealivedeji: 5:52pm On Mar 16, 2013
People are really looking for job, when its not as if this nation does not have the capacity to go into massive industrialization to absorb the unemployed-crime-exposed youths. Many have ideas but the institutions that will help the realization of this ideas are just not there. Each day we keep hearing of one corrupt incidence or the other in the polity, our leaders are not sensitive to the plight of the masses but extremely sensitive to looting of public funds for generations unborn. We are been asked to vote every four years, with the argument that if we don't vote we will not have a say. Can someone tell me, even with the voting does it give us any say or does it add any strength to our voice from stopping them from doing that which they want to do? We have prayed to God to please help our leaders, but our leaders have told God that they don't need His help, and God keeps looking at us. The so called group of people that say they want to save Nigeria; do they really want to save Nigeria or have their own portion of the 'national cake' and loot for their unborn generation. Politicians keep stealing and yet being given state pardon. Some people will steal billions and will be asked to refund and insignificant portion of it and go unpunished. I remembered my lecturer that thought me monetary policy in school used to tell us then that if you want to steal money in Nigeria, if you dear steal small money you will wrought in jail, you will have to steal a huge amount of money so as to be able to blind the everyone on your way to prosecution and have something substantial for yourself. Now look at what we are seeing. Can someone explain to me where we are going in this country. business is very difficult to run as a result of the lack of the auxiliaries that will aid trade to succeed, the so called business gurus in this country are politician and highly corrupt. OHHHHH GOD PLEASE INTERVAIN IN THIS COUNTRY BY FORCE. YES YOU SAID YOU WILL NOT STRIVE WITH MAN AGAIN. BUT WE ASK YOU OH LORD GOD OF HEAVEN INTERVAIN SPEEDILY IN NIGERIA.

5 Likes

Re: NIMC Oral Interview Scheduled For March 2013 by Nobody: 6:42pm On Mar 20, 2013
any news?
Re: NIMC Oral Interview Scheduled For March 2013 by Nobody: 10:57pm On Mar 22, 2013
where is everybody?
Re: NIMC Oral Interview Scheduled For March 2013 by Nobody: 10:51am On Mar 23, 2013
According to the PRO of NIMC on radio Nigeria on thursday afternoon. The reason for the re-test was because of the massive failure.
Re: NIMC Oral Interview Scheduled For March 2013 by troy20(m): 11:06am On Mar 23, 2013
d text was set for you to fail.just like the airforce text i wrote a year ago.they wudnt let us leave with the question sheets.its all a huge farce.
Re: NIMC Oral Interview Scheduled For March 2013 by markdacas: 12:39pm On Mar 23, 2013
That is a blatant lie by the PRO, gosh, this recruitment was just a farce after all. This is programmed for the select few. God help us because using myself as a reference, I was damn rusty but finished 20 minutes b4 time and this hell hole oga on top slowpoke comes to say massive failure! Let me not see any different score when the result finally comes out. Why didn't they show scores after the exam if they were indeed transparent. Wise Archers all of ya! Smh
Re: NIMC Oral Interview Scheduled For March 2013 by Jhappy(f): 12:50pm On Mar 23, 2013
D month is almost getting to an end, we are still waiting for d oral interview. May God help us all
Re: NIMC Oral Interview Scheduled For March 2013 by Malubi(m): 3:56pm On Mar 23, 2013
ejibaba: According to the PRO of NIMC on radio Nigeria on thursday afternoon. The reason for the re-test was because of the massive failure.
Whether Massive failure or massive participation, every Nairalander that set his/or her eyes on this write up, quote and type Amen must get this Job in JESUS Name AMEN.

1 Like

Re: NIMC Oral Interview Scheduled For March 2013 by ekoyochris(m): 4:05pm On Mar 23, 2013
Malubi: Whether Massive failure or massive participation, every Nairalander that set his/or her eyes on this write up, quote and type Amen must get this Job in JESUS Name AMEN.
AMen
Re: NIMC Oral Interview Scheduled For March 2013 by Nobody: 4:16pm On Mar 23, 2013
Malubi: Whether Massive failure or massive participation, every Nairalander that set his/or her eyes on this write up, quote and type Amen must get this Job in JESUS Name AMEN.
AMEN!!!!!!!!
Re: NIMC Oral Interview Scheduled For March 2013 by bibinwaka: 5:53pm On Mar 23, 2013
amen

X50
Re: NIMC Oral Interview Scheduled For March 2013 by Onyeara: 6:18pm On Mar 23, 2013
Amen
Re: NIMC Oral Interview Scheduled For March 2013 by stevenneka: 6:36pm On Mar 23, 2013
amen
Re: NIMC Oral Interview Scheduled For March 2013 by Achuamaokwa(m): 7:32pm On Mar 23, 2013
amen & amen
Re: NIMC Oral Interview Scheduled For March 2013 by Nobody: 7:53pm On Mar 23, 2013
AMEN
Re: NIMC Oral Interview Scheduled For March 2013 by Gudiza(m): 8:07pm On Mar 23, 2013
Malubi:
Whether Massive failure or massive participation, every Nairalander that set his/or her eyes on this write up, quote and type Amen must get this Job in JESUS Name AMEN. AMEN!!!!!!!!
LOL pastor tinz...I'd hate 2 spoil this party right here.

ejibaba: According to the PRO of NIMC on radio Nigeria on thursday afternoon. The reason for the re-test was because of the massive failure.

Ha! earlier today, my friend (whose sis resides in Lagos and took the test) claimed his sis heard over the radio that of those candidates who wrote in Lagos for the month of February...get this...only 20% (or lowerish) passed.

Then I say..Bullshit.
Where are the results and what's the cutoff? dazall.
Re: NIMC Oral Interview Scheduled For March 2013 by Innocent314: 8:09pm On Mar 23, 2013
AMEN .....
Re: NIMC Oral Interview Scheduled For March 2013 by djarkatajnr(m): 9:02pm On Mar 23, 2013
[color=#006600][/color]al dis na grammer. Hw wil sm pple make a statement on mass failure witout knwing d cut off mark. If dis is a plot by d nimc, to salvage der interest. I wil b among d choosing one. wink
Re: NIMC Oral Interview Scheduled For March 2013 by bumz: 9:05pm On Mar 23, 2013
Amen
Re: NIMC Oral Interview Scheduled For March 2013 by snadguy007(m): 9:40pm On Mar 23, 2013
so over 150,000 people failed. Cunt people
Re: NIMC Oral Interview Scheduled For March 2013 by rekeson: 11:54pm On Mar 23, 2013

AMEN
Re: NIMC Oral Interview Scheduled For March 2013 by u3fine(m): 8:28am On Mar 24, 2013
This man is changing levels this year beginning with this month..
Re: NIMC Oral Interview Scheduled For March 2013 by Nobody: 10:07am On Mar 24, 2013
AMen
Re: NIMC Oral Interview Scheduled For March 2013 by piica(m): 11:31am On Mar 24, 2013
Amen
Re: NIMC Oral Interview Scheduled For March 2013 by doyexy: 11:54am On Mar 24, 2013

AMEN
Re: NIMC Oral Interview Scheduled For March 2013 by psalmytito(m): 12:36pm On Mar 24, 2013
Amen
Re: NIMC Oral Interview Scheduled For March 2013 by u3fine(m): 12:53pm On Mar 24, 2013
When you exempt youself, then God exempt you.Isaiah 8:11-20; 1 Cor. 1: 22; Eph 4:30.
My life is sealed in and out. My week of Redemption

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Next Batch Of Intercontinental Bank Training? / Never Pay Money To Buy These 3 Courses Again... / National Identity Management Commission (NIMC) Recruitment.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.