Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,912 members, 7,821,175 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:19 AM

Celebrities At The AMVCA Pre-award Party Last Night - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Celebrities At The AMVCA Pre-award Party Last Night (19750 Views)

Best Cleavages At The AMVCA 2016 / [photos] See Rita Dominic, Mercy Aigbe, Genevieve And Others At The AMVCA 2016 / Pics: Beverly Osu & Angelo Passionately Kissing At Her Birthday Party Last Night (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Celebrities At The AMVCA Pre-award Party Last Night by Nobody: 2:20pm On Mar 09, 2013

1 Like

Re: Celebrities At The AMVCA Pre-award Party Last Night by petsam11(m): 4:19pm On Mar 09, 2013
Genny is just beautiful!!!

4 Likes

Re: Celebrities At The AMVCA Pre-award Party Last Night by ajbest(f): 4:22pm On Mar 09, 2013
Una try
Re: Celebrities At The AMVCA Pre-award Party Last Night by Johnnoah1st: 4:24pm On Mar 09, 2013
abeg wetin kosin me, me and dem dey share dsame life 2gether?
Re: Celebrities At The AMVCA Pre-award Party Last Night by Akshow: 4:25pm On Mar 09, 2013
Why genny come stand like this na?

1 Like

Re: Celebrities At The AMVCA Pre-award Party Last Night by yemmy19(m): 4:25pm On Mar 09, 2013
petsam11: Genny is just beautiful!!!

U must be blind,her 2face don fall reach abdomen.......check omosexy out,she's sweet kiss

3 Likes

Re: Celebrities At The AMVCA Pre-award Party Last Night by Mikkyhandy(m): 4:26pm On Mar 09, 2013
Wey my Girl now?
Re: Celebrities At The AMVCA Pre-award Party Last Night by Akshow: 4:26pm On Mar 09, 2013
This Karen chest looks too fake. Silicone things. Shes sure to surface at every red carpet event or parry wit her hideous glasses. Whats she even doin now masef?
Re: Celebrities At The AMVCA Pre-award Party Last Night by billionman: 4:26pm On Mar 09, 2013
Is that Genny? I reserve my comments
Re: Celebrities At The AMVCA Pre-award Party Last Night by TeejayMaya(m): 4:27pm On Mar 09, 2013
Lovely
Re: Celebrities At The AMVCA Pre-award Party Last Night by sholay2011(m): 4:28pm On Mar 09, 2013
And people said Jackie Appiah isn't more beautiful than Genevieve? The girl is pweety.

3 Likes

Re: Celebrities At The AMVCA Pre-award Party Last Night by dokunbam(m): 4:28pm On Mar 09, 2013
ok
Re: Celebrities At The AMVCA Pre-award Party Last Night by abbey37(m): 4:28pm On Mar 09, 2013
Omosexy! That is a really endowed woman, after four everything still dey intact like tear rubber
Re: Celebrities At The AMVCA Pre-award Party Last Night by Nobody: 4:29pm On Mar 09, 2013
kai, Genny's dress is not the best at all.

2 Likes

Re: Celebrities At The AMVCA Pre-award Party Last Night by JideTheBlogger(m): 4:31pm On Mar 09, 2013
Waiting for the red carpet and the main event....
Re: Celebrities At The AMVCA Pre-award Party Last Night by Nobody: 4:31pm On Mar 09, 2013
genny and omotola always look good
karen igho what her name is......needs to have a bath

1 Like

Re: Celebrities At The AMVCA Pre-award Party Last Night by Nobody: 4:33pm On Mar 09, 2013
adaobi123: genny and omotola always look good
karen igho what her name is......needs to have a bath
I wanted to say the same thing, my main issue is her eyes, she looks like she drank a shitload of spirit before attending the event.
Re: Celebrities At The AMVCA Pre-award Party Last Night by babseg(m): 4:33pm On Mar 09, 2013
yemmy19:
U must be blind,her 2face don fall reach abdomen.......check omosexy out,she's sweet kiss

You are very right jare. Some people are blind to see that she is not beautiful in those pictures.
Re: Celebrities At The AMVCA Pre-award Party Last Night by bcomputer101: 4:33pm On Mar 09, 2013
Okay, we don see dem. What next?

#Occupy.Nairaland.Moderators#

There are better tread we need on front page. Not this type...

Mtchew!
Re: Celebrities At The AMVCA Pre-award Party Last Night by Nobody: 4:35pm On Mar 09, 2013
Is karen sick? lipsrsealed
Re: Celebrities At The AMVCA Pre-award Party Last Night by Nobody: 4:37pm On Mar 09, 2013
for the first time, Rukky Sanda actually looks good.

Omotola's curves...damn!!

FlirtyKaren: The Africa Magic Viewer's Choice Awards Pre-award cocktail party held last night at Eko Hotel.

[img]http://1.bp..com/-L9WBNGaacHQ/UTsu1hUz7CI/AAAAAAAAPI8/a0zM3mUwnp4/s1600/amvca.jpg[/img]

all hail the camera lighting...just see how it exposes their makeup, Uru and Omotola's faces look really clayed..
Re: Celebrities At The AMVCA Pre-award Party Last Night by safarigirl(f): 4:39pm On Mar 09, 2013
Lemme be the first to say Genny's dress is underwhelming, she isn't dressed for the occassion...looks more like a birthday party outfit than something for an awards show.

By the pics, Karen Igho is dubbed best dressed. The dress is lovely; a nice blend of sexy and classy, the glasses though, unnecessary. give her a 9.

Omo t, the dresses not appropriate, it's nice for her bod, not for the award, jackie's is also lovely.

I wish the nominees good luck

2 Likes

Re: Celebrities At The AMVCA Pre-award Party Last Night by airmark(m): 4:41pm On Mar 09, 2013
I don't know how most ladies don't have ankle injuries with those shoes. Omotola still ballin.

1 Like

Re: Celebrities At The AMVCA Pre-award Party Last Night by gluv01(f): 4:42pm On Mar 09, 2013
ItsModella: for the first time, Rukky Sanda actually looks good.

Omotola's curves...damn!!

all hail the camera lighting...just see how it exposes their makeup, Uru and Omotola's faces look really clayed..

grin grin grin

true, but Jenny is ageing somehow o. And looks like she was not comfortable with the responses gotten from her fans on her new short hair, and so decided to go back to the long extension.
Re: Celebrities At The AMVCA Pre-award Party Last Night by Gombs(m): 4:44pm On Mar 09, 2013
Is karen igho dis bad looking (facially) or is it my eyes?

Dat lady standing with Oge something (dnt watch 9ja movies nor afrimag),d one wearing (dnt evn knw wot ladies call Dat socks sef)..she's standing on the right of d last pic sha...she fine gan!...she beat em all,(for dis pic o)

1 Like

Re: Celebrities At The AMVCA Pre-award Party Last Night by Nobody: 4:47pm On Mar 09, 2013
Omotola = fabulous!
Re: Celebrities At The AMVCA Pre-award Party Last Night by y2kaustinstone: 4:48pm On Mar 09, 2013
Ugly,Aging female clowns,na dem dey finish all the bleaching cream,and mary kay palm cake for market.. angry angry...i give it to only Omotola kiss

1 Like

Re: Celebrities At The AMVCA Pre-award Party Last Night by rill: 4:48pm On Mar 09, 2013
Karen is soooooooo ugleeeeeeeeee!!! angry
Re: Celebrities At The AMVCA Pre-award Party Last Night by gluv01(f): 4:50pm On Mar 09, 2013
safarigirl: Lemme be the first to say Genny's dress is underwhelming, she isn't dressed for the occassion...looks more like a birthday party outfit than something for an awards show.

By the pics, Karen Igho is dubbed best dressed. The dress is lovely; a nice blend of sexy and classy, the glasses though, unnecessary. give her a 9.

Omo t, the dresses not appropriate, it's nice for her bod, not for the award, jackie's is also lovely.

I wish the nominees good luck

Genny's dress is not even for a bday party. It's more like a shopping wear considering her status. She is really under-dressed here. (For the first time maybe)

Karen's outfit for the first time hid her balloons in the front. (That's an achievement, I wonder who persuaded her to wear a decent outfit this time). And as you said, the glasses just made it look like a party dress. That's where she disorganized the sweet outfit.

As for Omo, I think she's good to go, but showing her sagging bosoms knowing her children and husband have sucked it dry, made it look kinda...(don't remember the appropriate word). It's an award ceremony, it's good, perhaps the bra she wore didn't do a good job. But except that, I think she is just fit for the occasion.

And Jackie, always knows the dress sense
Re: Celebrities At The AMVCA Pre-award Party Last Night by SamConquer(m): 4:51pm On Mar 09, 2013
The Only Person Am Seeing Is JackieFor The Rest Am Seeing A Girl With An ''Ape Like Face'' And A Fake Bossom Filled With Silicon And A Tall Lady Of Four Kids Who The Camera Spoil Her ''Show'' By Exposing Her Excessive Make-up And The Ever Beautiful Lady Who Just Erred In This Dress,Seems As If She Rush The Dressing But i Know She Can Do Better Than That...All In All..... I Wont Give The Ghanian Rating Over My Naija Counterpart. . .OMOTOLO=51. . .GENEVIEVE=49. . .JACKIE=Go Down Low
Re: Celebrities At The AMVCA Pre-award Party Last Night by y2kaustinstone: 4:54pm On Mar 09, 2013
i don't know why Nigerian ladies,won't stop these MAD imitation of life style,and be simple and natural.why all the wahala at the end of the day,na crashed marriage,broken heart,self exile,shame e go end am ehhn angry angry
Re: Celebrities At The AMVCA Pre-award Party Last Night by waledudu(m): 4:56pm On Mar 09, 2013
[quote author=billion_man]Is that Genny? I reserve my comments[/quote
]
I think genny is menstrating(her period is on) dats y she's looking dull. See her bobbie sef don fall finish.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Julius Agwu & Wife, Ibiere Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary With Lovely Photos / 'It's Blue Raspberry' - Skales Clears The Air On Drug Abuse / Karen Igho : 'I was once the most hated person on the planet'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.