Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,652 members, 7,809,462 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:03 AM

Fresh Male Faces Of Nollywood - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fresh Male Faces Of Nollywood (19678 Views)

Unveiling The Papas And Mamas Of Nollywood ( Photos ) / Beautiful Faces Of Nadia Buari / Faces Of Nollywood Legends That We Will Be Missed On The Nigerian Screen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fresh Male Faces Of Nollywood by safarigirl(f): 3:46pm On Mar 12, 2013
So there has been an exodus of new acts into nollywood recently. These guys seem to have come out of nowhere with the sole aim of upstaging the veterans...and they're doing it well.

These are the guys who have captivated with their on-screen charisma and eloquence, charmes with their suave style, stunned with their good-looks...and are currently contending with the topdogs (Ramsey Noah, Desmond Elliot, Jim Iyke, Mike Ezeuronye etc) for the baddest of them all.

Feel free to add yours.

1. O.C Ukeje- he came into limelight as the winner of the first ever AMBO, consequently he won an AMAA for Most Promising Actor, after his highly appraised performance in White Waters where he starred along-side Nollywood princess, Rita Dominic.
He faded for a short time, but came back big with movies like HoodRush, a musical he starred in along-side Gabriel Afolayan that has received rave reviews, and Two Brides and a Baby with Stella Damasus which earned him an AMVCA for Best Actor in a Drama.
His soon-to-be released movie AWAKENING is highly-anticipated. We hope to see more of O.C's brilliance in that and consequent movies

8 Likes

Re: Fresh Male Faces Of Nollywood by safarigirl(f): 4:12pm On Mar 12, 2013
Gideon Okeke- He used to reside in Ajegunle before he came into limelight in 2004 as a housemate in the first (and only) Big Brother Nigeria. Though he didn't win the show, he has arguably achieved more than the eventual winner in the long run.

He's presently one of the lead actors in M-net's soap opera 'Tinsel' as well as the presenter of 'Money Drop Nigeria' a game show and another M-net production. He just might be the Darling of M-net and we hope to see Gideon on the big-screen soon

7 Likes

Re: Fresh Male Faces Of Nollywood by safarigirl(f): 4:25pm On Mar 12, 2013
3. Gbenro Ajibade- a graduate of Benue State University, Gbenro came into limelight playing the role of Soji Bankole on M-net's Tinsel. Prior to that, he was and still is a model.

Though Gbenro is yet to star in any big-screen movies, he's sure to captivate viewers when he finally does

11 Likes

Re: Fresh Male Faces Of Nollywood by safarigirl(f): 4:32pm On Mar 12, 2013
4. Christopher Okagbue- most Nigerians would recognise Christopher from the Gulder Ultimate Search Season 9, where he emerged Last Man Standing. Since his win, Christopher, a fans favourite on the show, has dabbled into acting.

His efforts earned the handsome beau, who also models- a stint in M-net's Tinsel as Angela Dede's love interest (or toaster), which has given way to more roles. He's presently shooting a movie, where he plays the lead opposite stars like Beverly Naya, Ireti Doyle and Ghanaian Chris Attoh. Finger-crossed the movie will be impressive

3 Likes

Re: Fresh Male Faces Of Nollywood by safarigirl(f): 5:30pm On Mar 12, 2013
5. Chris Attoh- This Ghanaian hunk was introduced to our screens by M-net in the soap 'Tinsel' playing one of the lead characters 'Kwame Mensah'.

Currently one of the hottest cakes in Nollywood, he has managed to send heart-throbs Majid Michel and John Dumelo to the back-burner as he's highly sought-after and has had lead roles in some big-budget movies premiering in various cinemas like Perfect Picture, where he co-starred with Jackie Appiah and is currently working on another movie with Chris Okagbue and Ireti Doyle, fellow Tinsel cast

8 Likes

Re: Fresh Male Faces Of Nollywood by Nobody: 5:55pm On Mar 12, 2013
I find the last guy,chris attoh very hot,sexy and handsome among all the upcoming acts here.he is soooo hugable.he is one guy that when you hug,your vaginal walls start dripping :p

4 Likes

Re: Fresh Male Faces Of Nollywood by sholay2011(m): 6:32pm On Mar 12, 2013
kulyie: I find the last guy,chris attoh very hot,sexy and handsome among all the upcoming acts here.he is soooo hugable.he is one guy that when you hug,your vaginal walls start dripping :p
Really Don't make me laugh... Ha!! Ha!!! Ha!!!

2 Likes

Re: Fresh Male Faces Of Nollywood by Nobody: 6:51pm On Mar 12, 2013
sholay2011:
Really Don't make me laugh... Ha!! Ha!!! Ha!!!
yes na cheesy including the guy with the abs and 6 packs,i mean the dark guy up there among the pictures that is not wearing any shirt and just flaunting his chest.that dudes body is drop dead sexy.he is one guy you wouldnt mind hugging you all night long on a rainy day :p

2 Likes

Re: Fresh Male Faces Of Nollywood by Nobody: 9:41pm On Mar 12, 2013
all of them are fine !!!

1 Like

Re: Fresh Male Faces Of Nollywood by tjskii(f): 11:15pm On Mar 12, 2013
kulyie: I find the last guy,chris attoh very hot,sexy and handsome among all the upcoming acts here.he is soooo hugable.he is one guy ,that when you hug,your vaginal walls start dripping :p

Womanly walls dripping ke,sofry sofry o,so dis is d guy they call chris attoh,not bad,not bad at all
Re: Fresh Male Faces Of Nollywood by LoveAmaka88(f): 4:22am On Mar 13, 2013
Nice
Re: Fresh Male Faces Of Nollywood by AFOLSNETWORKS(m): 11:27am On Mar 13, 2013
sometimes I wonder if the mods here really learnt and passed English in secondary school "Fresh Male Faces Of Nollywood."

3 Likes

Re: Fresh Male Faces Of Nollywood by Nobody: 11:31am On Mar 13, 2013
[que author=LoveAmaka88]Nice[/quote]ok women,s food,plz give us men,s food.
Re: Fresh Male Faces Of Nollywood by pretim(f): 11:36am On Mar 13, 2013
Omo dat Gideon guy with six packs is really hot n sexy i think am falling in ....
Re: Fresh Male Faces Of Nollywood by agabaI23(m): 11:41am On Mar 13, 2013
pretim: Omo dat Gideon guy with six packs is really hot n sexy i think am falling in ....
Lust

2 Likes

Re: Fresh Male Faces Of Nollywood by ajayioluwatobi(m): 11:42am On Mar 13, 2013
cul dude. best of luck
Re: Fresh Male Faces Of Nollywood by Nobody: 11:43am On Mar 13, 2013
If u ..want to make money<ego> online through sport betting..mail me@okoya.monsuru@yahoo.com
Re: Fresh Male Faces Of Nollywood by yvonnechi(f): 11:48am On Mar 13, 2013
Chris Attoh is sooo cute and sexy...yum!
Re: Fresh Male Faces Of Nollywood by yvonnechi(f): 11:52am On Mar 13, 2013
safarigirl: Gideon Okeke- He used to reside in Ajegunle before he came into limelight in 2004 as a housemate in the first (and only) Big Brother Nigeria. Though he didn't win the show, he has arguably achieved more than the eventual winner in the long run.

He's presently one of the lead actors in M-net's soap opera 'Tinsel' as well as the presenter of 'Money Drop Nigeria' a game show and another M-net production. He just might be the Darling of M-net and we hope to see Gideon on the big-screen soon
NICE BODY!

1 Like

Re: Fresh Male Faces Of Nollywood by 360command: 12:02pm On Mar 13, 2013
Chris attoh , na him black pass . If you off light, na hin teeth u go dey see for dark. Let's not b deceived by the picture seen above .
Re: Fresh Male Faces Of Nollywood by instaforexngr(m): 12:05pm On Mar 13, 2013
all this ones too worwor nah!
Re: Fresh Male Faces Of Nollywood by huninaija(f): 12:06pm On Mar 13, 2013
Christopher Okagbue,how could i forget your wonderful, heavenly face cheesy

all of them should come to mama except number 2 kiss

Gawd is gooodd!! *T.B. Joshua's voice*
Re: Fresh Male Faces Of Nollywood by demelza: 12:07pm On Mar 13, 2013
Oh Lawd..... Chris Attoh is one tall glass of delicious chocolate. He's so dayum fine!
Sweet baby Jesus, forgive me and my impure thoughts.
Re: Fresh Male Faces Of Nollywood by Ejine(m): 12:17pm On Mar 13, 2013
I absolutely dig Gideon, Gbenruo and Attoh!

No homo!!!
Re: Fresh Male Faces Of Nollywood by OkikiOluwa1(m): 12:18pm On Mar 13, 2013
They are all fresh.
& wats wrong with d female handles talking abt Chris Ator? Shey una dey starve of cute guys ni?
AFOLSNETWORKS: sometimes I wonder if the mods here really learnt and passed English in secondary school
yes, some mods are not doing well. But u r not better dan dem.
Re: Fresh Male Faces Of Nollywood by Nobody: 12:18pm On Mar 13, 2013
tjskii:

Womanly walls dripping ke,sofry sofry o,so dis is d guy they call chris attoh,not bad,not bad at all
as in.lmao cheesy
Re: Fresh Male Faces Of Nollywood by neksummi(m): 12:20pm On Mar 13, 2013
Looking forward to seeing more of their exlpoits.
Re: Fresh Male Faces Of Nollywood by Nobody: 12:22pm On Mar 13, 2013
instaforex ngr: all this ones too worwor nah!
bad belle guys.una never leave nairaland
Re: Fresh Male Faces Of Nollywood by Nobody: 12:23pm On Mar 13, 2013
yvonnechi: Chris Attoh is sooo cute and sexy...yum!
am telling you cheesy
Re: Fresh Male Faces Of Nollywood by Nobody: 12:34pm On Mar 13, 2013
Bunch of Ugly Muthafoukkahz....The Guy in the Third Pic Looks Like Chris Bosh

You Nigerian Ladies Must Be Starving for a Guy....
Re: Fresh Male Faces Of Nollywood by Nobody: 12:38pm On Mar 13, 2013
Ejiné: I absolutely dig Gideon, Gbenruo and Attoh!

No homo!!!

..Too Late Brah...
Re: Fresh Male Faces Of Nollywood by SamConquer(m): 12:41pm On Mar 13, 2013
Chris Attoh. . .Gbenro Ajibade. . .Gideon okeke. . .Those Guys Are The Next Big Thing In The Movie Industry. . .you Need To See Those Guy Acting In Tinsel. . .jeeezzzz They Are Damn Good

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Have Murdered Poverty - Saka / Ini Edo And Ernest Ogwezzy At NAFEST In Uyo / I Will Like To Insure My Hips ----- Mercy Johnson

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.