Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,497 members, 7,816,186 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:13 AM

Asa:grammy Material - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Asa:grammy Material (765 Views)

CBS Warns Grammy Attendees To Cover Up Private Parts / Femi Kuti Nominated For A Grammy Award For The Third Time / Nigerian Artist Capable Of Winning Grammy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Asa:grammy Material by damil(m): 1:15am On Mar 23, 2008
[color=#000099][/color]i know anyone that have heard Asa`s self-titled album would agree with me. That girl is HOT shocked(i mean,i no fit shout) she`s cool,funky,and she makes sense with her style. Proud to be african(yoruba,nija)
And she actually learnt to speak yoruba by herself. Anytime i listen to her,she gives me faith in nigerian music.
Re: Asa:grammy Material by Fadajasi(m): 9:22am On Mar 23, 2008
Yes,she is
Re: Asa:grammy Material by tosinadeda: 9:58am On Mar 23, 2008
never heard nigerian music so good
Re: Asa:grammy Material by Oracle(m): 10:17pm On Mar 23, 2008
I find it hard to believe that girl is Nigerian.
She's too good.
Re: Asa:grammy Material by Gamine(f): 10:34pm On Mar 23, 2008
Oracle

Omo the gurl too good

iv always liked her even before she went big

My gurl 4lyf! smiley
Re: Asa:grammy Material by javalove(m): 7:10pm On Mar 24, 2008
She's hot. No doubt
Re: Asa:grammy Material by MojiEsther(f): 1:44pm On Mar 25, 2008
If we can have a female artiste so tight, then why do them Ashionye and Co keep screaming their girl power s**t about segregation in the music industry? That the guys are more favored than the girlz.
I dont believe dat crap! Asa, weird mc, Ara, Yinka Davies are doing well. Asa is most outstanding.
I dnt see any one being cheated, these 'girl power' girlz should do their homework. angry
Re: Asa:grammy Material by Bgal(f): 2:37pm On Mar 25, 2008
Asa is a star. I see the Grammy's rolling in.

(1) (Reply)

Brick And Lace/easter Fiester / Whats Your Favorite Rock Band? / Like Ruggedybaba,mode9 Like Jayz N Nas!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.