Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,164 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:55 AM

Mtn BIS Now Has A Data Cap Of 3gig - Phones (31) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Mtn BIS Now Has A Data Cap Of 3gig (91706 Views)

Airtel BIS Now #1,000/month + Solution To Make Your #1,500 BBC Work On Pc/phones / Airtel BIS Now UNLIMITED!!! / MTN BBC Monthly BIS Now ₦1000! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (Go Down)

Re: Mtn BIS Now Has A Data Cap Of 3gig by Nobody: 5:32pm On Mar 26, 2013
Deblow: A lot of claims, counter-claims; contradictions and even contraptions here! A beg, administrator, let this thread go under. Delete this goddem thread plzzzzzz!
,YOUR are missing the point here,this tread has been close 2 times,so the Admins know whats going on.for you you just a JJC.
Re: Mtn BIS Now Has A Data Cap Of 3gig by OCTAVO: 5:53pm On Mar 26, 2013
Deblow: A lot of claims, counter-claims; contradictions and even contraptions here! A beg, administrator, let this thread go under. Delete this goddem thread plzzzzzz!
You smoke pepper leaf? undecided

1 Like

Re: Mtn BIS Now Has A Data Cap Of 3gig by Nobody: 7:42pm On Mar 26, 2013
if you no get work try doing this at home....

Try Counting The Grain of Rice In A 50kg Bag.

It will give you a better reason to look busy doing something.

Re: Mtn BIS Now Has A Data Cap Of 3gig by jonesin(f): 7:58pm On Mar 26, 2013
U guys should take it easy, it certainly has not come to that,we should just keep on discusin d way forward so dat we can all be inform and contineu enjoyin fear internet connection, a more cheaper and affordable internet access for my people.
Re: Mtn BIS Now Has A Data Cap Of 3gig by Bolaji21(m): 8:03pm On Mar 26, 2013
ciphoenix:
turns out the BIS is still unlimited.

3GB my breech

cool cool cool

Any prove dat it's still unlimited? Cos I've not been able to browse for over a week. Called CC, was told I've exhausted my data plan (did mtn Bbc month)
Re: Mtn BIS Now Has A Data Cap Of 3gig by Omero(m): 8:13pm On Mar 26, 2013
Omero: plz someone give me d details of d code to send 4 d etisalat unlimited plan. plz, tanx.
plz some reply me ASAP,I want 2 subscribe sharp, sharp. tanx.
Re: Mtn BIS Now Has A Data Cap Of 3gig by jonesin(f): 8:16pm On Mar 26, 2013
Warning D guys who claim dat is unlimited should anser dat question within 24hr time and tel pipo d devices they used it on, otherwise it should therefor be seen as improper-conduct, and forther consequencies abound
Re: Mtn BIS Now Has A Data Cap Of 3gig by dljbd1(m): 8:21pm On Mar 26, 2013
It is easy to tell when a person is NUTS
Re: Mtn BIS Now Has A Data Cap Of 3gig by dljbd1(m): 8:27pm On Mar 26, 2013
Bolaji21:

Any prove dat it's still unlimited? Cos I've not been able to browse for over a week. Called CC, was told I've exhausted my data plan (did mtn Bbc month)
Dude, are you a learner? undecided
Recharge your line with 250buck and text 2H to 131 (this is BB daily plan). Your subscription will be back to life and would continue till your normal expiry date. For confirmation you can text STATUS to 131 and see that your expiry date still remains the same. thnx cool
Re: Mtn BIS Now Has A Data Cap Of 3gig by jonesin(f): 9:01pm On Mar 26, 2013
Some pipo jus dont wana be responsible in their post, may b dey should go and laern
Re: Mtn BIS Now Has A Data Cap Of 3gig by jonesin(f): 9:10pm On Mar 26, 2013
Please note dat some people hav even called me only to verify some of dis bull-sheet u guys are posting here,please do not mislead pipo on tins u can not confirm are exactly.

1 Like

Re: Mtn BIS Now Has A Data Cap Of 3gig by stephenponti(m): 9:12pm On Mar 26, 2013
OCTAVO:
Mobile Number Portability is talking, no telecoms company wants to lose customer so they had to revert sharpaly!

Exactly my thought!!
Re: Mtn BIS Now Has A Data Cap Of 3gig by jonesin(f): 9:26pm On Mar 26, 2013
As a man of integrity let me draw ur attention to wat d topic says,wich is.... mtn bis now has a data cap of 3gig, abi you no dey see?
Re: Mtn BIS Now Has A Data Cap Of 3gig by jonesin(f): 9:29pm On Mar 26, 2013
Me i dey go watch match ooh,world cup qualifier, see u later
Re: Mtn BIS Now Has A Data Cap Of 3gig by peteregwu(m): 11:37pm On Mar 26, 2013
pls guys is glo bis back for android?
Re: Mtn BIS Now Has A Data Cap Of 3gig by Nobody: 11:54pm On Mar 26, 2013
To all the people still saying mtn bbc is unlimited. I can confirm to you that it is not. I just finished a call with mtn customer care after my BlackBerry stopped browsing andq drained all my credit. The customer care guy told me dat my data has finished and the new bundle is now 350mb for BBC month which is 1500. I sha thank God that my bis expires tomorrow so I'll definitely change my network to Etisalat or Glo because there is no way in the world I'll pay 1500 for 350mb. Mtn just lost anoda loyal customer. The era of mtn unlimited data is long gone and if you're still enjoying unlimited data on your sim, it's a matter of time before they start sucking on your credit too once they notice you're an heavy user. The dumbest part of the whole issue is that there is no way to check your remaining data balance.
Re: Mtn BIS Now Has A Data Cap Of 3gig by Nobody: 12:20am On Mar 27, 2013
dl_jbd:
Dude, are you a learner? undecided
Recharge your line with 250buck and text 2H to 131 (this is BB daily plan). Your subscription will be back to life and would continue till your normal expiry date. For confirmation you can text STATUS to 131 and see that your expiry date still remains the same. thnx cool
are u sure this works?
Re: Mtn BIS Now Has A Data Cap Of 3gig by Nobody: 12:29am On Mar 27, 2013
gmc.biz:
Hello VPN users. I have a solution for you all. If your MTN BIS data has exhausted but not expired yet, simply recharge N250 on the sim, Text 2h to 131 to subscribe for mtn 2hrs plan, but funny enough it wont expire in 2hrs, ur mtn bis will automatically continue browsing unlimited till its expiry date.
You can thank me later with ur offerings grin

Can anyone also confirm this?
Re: Mtn BIS Now Has A Data Cap Of 3gig by jonesin(f): 1:11am On Mar 27, 2013
Now my mtn bis wen i do 3days ago don stop,wich is to prove dat d tin dey limited to 2.5gig, now i go try d 2H to 131,make i see werder e go start to work, and how long e go work
Re: Mtn BIS Now Has A Data Cap Of 3gig by jonesin(f): 1:15am On Mar 27, 2013
Now my mtn bis don stop to work,make i see if na d 2H to 131 nai go maykam unlimited
Re: Mtn BIS Now Has A Data Cap Of 3gig by ciphoenix: 2:02am On Mar 27, 2013
Bolaji21:

happened to me too.
the upgrade messed up a lot of stuff..
mine stopped after i used about 5GB....
was without internet for about a week until a certain good fellow gave a solution..
i subcribed to the 2 hours plan and lets say i've downloaded about 9GB since then
(2 days ago)

the picture just gives an estimate of data spent cool cheesy

Re: Mtn BIS Now Has A Data Cap Of 3gig by damatolnew: 5:29am On Mar 27, 2013
12 inches!:
To all the people still saying mtn bbc is unlimited. I can confirm to you that it is not. I just finished a call with mtn customer care after my BlackBerry stopped browsing andq drained all my credit. The customer care guy told me dat my data has finished and the new bundle is now 350mb for BBC month which is 1500. I sha thank God that my bis expires tomorrow so I'll definitely change my network to Etisalat or Glo because there is no way in the world I'll pay 1500 for 350mb. Mtn just lost anoda loyal customer. The era of mtn unlimited data is long gone and if you're still enjoying unlimited data on your sim, it's a matter of time before they start sucking on your credit too once they notice you're an heavy user. The dumbest part of the whole issue is that there is no way to check your remaining data balance.
same wit me o, they said they av changed it to just 350mb per 1500, My father must disown me if i subscribe for 350mb for 1500, infact i must be under a spell if i do so.....guess we av to manage airtell 1gig of 1200 on laptop for now, or wat is the View of you guys? ? ?
Re: Mtn BIS Now Has A Data Cap Of 3gig by Nobody: 8:29am On Mar 27, 2013
damatolnew:
same wit me o, they said they av changed it to just 350mb per 1500, My father must disown me if i subscribe for 350mb for 1500, infact i must be under a spell if i do so.....guess we av to manage airtell 1gig of 1200 on laptop for now, or wat is the View of you guys? ? ?

Guys, the days of using MTN is over. No more "unlimited" so on to the next one. ETISALAT. They don't have a data cap on their BBC of 1500. It's even stated on their website. If I pay 1500 for 350mb my town people will send me on exile. So please and please don't even attempt to pay 1500 for 350mb because if you do, my hand will slap you from here angry I should subscribe to etisalat soon and I'll probably give feedback.
Re: Mtn BIS Now Has A Data Cap Of 3gig by Francheezy(m): 8:54am On Mar 27, 2013
i h0pe u guyz no dat 2h u r subsribing to, u cannot RESET
Re: Mtn BIS Now Has A Data Cap Of 3gig by Francheezy(m): 8:56am On Mar 27, 2013
12 inches!:

Is your magic sim free? If it's not free then fu..ck off
y shld e giv it out free ?
Weneva u buy data plans 4rm MTN, DO DEY GIVE U FREE ?
u buy 350mb 4 1500, nd he wnts t0 give unlimited 4 whicheva amount, nd ur complaining
Re: Mtn BIS Now Has A Data Cap Of 3gig by ciphoenix: 8:58am On Mar 27, 2013
so it's on autorenew
Re: Mtn BIS Now Has A Data Cap Of 3gig by codemaster2much: 9:48am On Mar 27, 2013
Francheezy:
y shld e giv it out free ?
Weneva u buy data plans 4rm MTN, DO DEY GIVE U FREE ?
u buy 350mb 4 1500, nd he wnts t0 give unlimited 4 whicheva amount, nd ur complaining
Something wey dey go still block one day.... Let help each other.
Re: Mtn BIS Now Has A Data Cap Of 3gig by abbakacici: 10:05am On Mar 27, 2013
The customer care will tell you that is actualy only 350 mb but is more then that from this post and my friend bbc monthly actualy around 3gb.just like before mtn website and CC will tell you is just 200 mb so I want to know if the 2h to 131 works
Re: Mtn BIS Now Has A Data Cap Of 3gig by dljbd1(m): 10:24am On Mar 27, 2013
12 inches!:
are u sure this works?
12 inches!:

Can anyone also confirm this?
Yes, I used it day before yesterday. Check your status after you do it and see for youself if the expiry date changes or remains. I've been using mine since then and its till rocking. I've even downloaded more than 2GB already.
Re: Mtn BIS Now Has A Data Cap Of 3gig by dljbd1(m): 10:27am On Mar 27, 2013
Francheezy: i h0pe u guyz no dat 2h u r subsribing to, u cannot RESET
I don't understand what you mean by RESET:/
Re: Mtn BIS Now Has A Data Cap Of 3gig by dljbd1(m): 10:31am On Mar 27, 2013
abbakacici: The customer care will tell you that is actualy only 350 mb but is more then that from this post and my friend bbc monthly actualy around 3gb.just like before mtn website and CC will tell you is just 200 mb so I want to know if the 2h to 131 works
It does sir. After doing it you can check your status and see for yourself

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33)

A New Scam Yahoo Boys Have Invented. / How Do I Check To Know All The Numbers Registered With My NIN / Pls,anybody Help Wit MSDICT ACTIVATION KEY

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.