Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,629 members, 7,813,080 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:35 AM

Mtn BIS Now Has A Data Cap Of 3gig - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Mtn BIS Now Has A Data Cap Of 3gig (91615 Views)

Airtel BIS Now #1,000/month + Solution To Make Your #1,500 BBC Work On Pc/phones / Airtel BIS Now UNLIMITED!!! / MTN BBC Monthly BIS Now ₦1000! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (33) (Go Down)

Mtn BIS Now Has A Data Cap Of 3gig by ozor1: 8:04pm On Mar 09, 2013
hello peeps i just discovered that mtn has now put a data limit to their unlimited bis complete data plan which is now just 3gig of data it really pains me tho cus i discoverd it too late and now mine is exusted those guys wanna milk us dry
Re: Mtn BIS Now Has A Data Cap Of 3gig by ozor1: 8:09pm On Mar 09, 2013
the good part is that you can use the 3gig data on any device but for folks that use vpn service plus mtn bis this is the end . sad
Re: Mtn BIS Now Has A Data Cap Of 3gig by dljbd1(m): 8:27pm On Mar 09, 2013
ozor1: the good part is that you can use the 3gig data on any device but for folks that use vpn service plus mtn bis this is the end . sad
GBAM!

1 Like

Re: Mtn BIS Now Has A Data Cap Of 3gig by Hotdiamond(m): 8:32pm On Mar 09, 2013
ozor1: the good part is that you can use the 3gig data on any device but for folks that use vpn service plus mtn bis this is the end . sad
Droid vpn. Lol . Good riddance to bad rubbish

1 Like

Re: Mtn BIS Now Has A Data Cap Of 3gig by Leopantro: 9:08pm On Mar 09, 2013
they started it on the first of march in south Africa so it was just a matter of time to start it in Nigeria. how much for the 3gig
Re: Mtn BIS Now Has A Data Cap Of 3gig by Koonbey1: 9:11pm On Mar 09, 2013
is this true abeg?i was about paying for vpn acct

1 Like

Re: Mtn BIS Now Has A Data Cap Of 3gig by lordspiritual(m): 9:21pm On Mar 09, 2013
i connected my modem just now with the usual bb.net apn, and as i was about to run my vpn isaw iwas already having internet access...bye bye to all vpn softwares..

1 Like

Re: Mtn BIS Now Has A Data Cap Of 3gig by lordspiritual(m): 9:22pm On Mar 09, 2013
Koonbey1: is this true abeg?i was about paying for vpn acct
no need for vpn bro just connect directly and you are good to go
Re: Mtn BIS Now Has A Data Cap Of 3gig by Koonbey1: 9:23pm On Mar 09, 2013
^^mtn bis?
Re: Mtn BIS Now Has A Data Cap Of 3gig by lordspiritual(m): 9:25pm On Mar 09, 2013
Koonbey1: ^^mtn bis?
yes ooh...mtn....d tin shock me sef.
Re: Mtn BIS Now Has A Data Cap Of 3gig by Nobody: 9:25pm On Mar 09, 2013
MEHN! ITS ANNOYING

1 Like

Re: Mtn BIS Now Has A Data Cap Of 3gig by ceejay80s(m): 9:26pm On Mar 09, 2013
lord.spiritual:

no need for vpn bro just connect directly and you are good to go
how do i connect and for how much?
Re: Mtn BIS Now Has A Data Cap Of 3gig by lordspiritual(m): 9:26pm On Mar 09, 2013
Toluwarni: MEHN! ITS ANNOYING
VPN RESELLER BUSINESS DON SPOIL OOOO.... grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Mtn BIS Now Has A Data Cap Of 3gig by Leopantro: 9:29pm On Mar 09, 2013
so now it cost 1k5 for 3gig ?
Re: Mtn BIS Now Has A Data Cap Of 3gig by lordspiritual(m): 9:31pm On Mar 09, 2013
ceejay80s: how do i connect and for how much?
THERE IS THE ONE MONTH SUB: #1500 'BBC' to 21600
AND THE 1 WEEK SUB: #500 'BBCWEEK' to 21600
apn: blackberry.net and you are good to go on all devices...

3 Likes

Re: Mtn BIS Now Has A Data Cap Of 3gig by nsidible(f): 9:31pm On Mar 09, 2013
i go test d daily plan! 1st b4 i regret.if na so.i not changing to airtel.plz whatz d apn.thank
Re: Mtn BIS Now Has A Data Cap Of 3gig by lordspiritual(m): 9:32pm On Mar 09, 2013
nsidible: i go test d daily plan! 1st b4 i regret.if na so.i not changing to airtel.plz whatz d apn.thank
there is no daily plan just weekly and monthly
Re: Mtn BIS Now Has A Data Cap Of 3gig by Nobody: 9:33pm On Mar 09, 2013
lord.spiritual:

VPN RESELLER BUSINESS DON SPOIL OOOO.... grin grin grin grin
Asin ehhnnn! I dey use am make mad money before all dis rubbish..
Re: Mtn BIS Now Has A Data Cap Of 3gig by Hotdiamond(m): 9:33pm On Mar 09, 2013
Leopantro: so now it cost 1k5 for 3gig ?
Na So
Re: Mtn BIS Now Has A Data Cap Of 3gig by Koonbey1: 9:36pm On Mar 09, 2013
this is all very good,but i still need to unlock my etisalat easyblaze zte mf631 modem first,any ideas please?

1 Like

Re: Mtn BIS Now Has A Data Cap Of 3gig by Nobody: 9:40pm On Mar 09, 2013
Koonbey1: this is all very good,but i still need to unlock my etisalat easyblaze zte mf631 modem first,any ideas please?
download dc crap... And unlock it
Re: Mtn BIS Now Has A Data Cap Of 3gig by nsidible(f): 9:41pm On Mar 09, 2013
stop lying to us jare.i tried diz apn blackberry.net.it was rejected..guy no let me vex.i hate insert m.t.n sim on ma phone..or are u using d normal m.t.n apn.4rm ma nokia e72

1 Like

Re: Mtn BIS Now Has A Data Cap Of 3gig by xzibukz(m): 9:46pm On Mar 09, 2013
Koonbey1: this is all very good,but i still need to unlock my etisalat easyblaze zte mf631 modem first,any ideas please?
contact me if have problem with dc crap or visit phone section <moderm unlock thread>
Re: Mtn BIS Now Has A Data Cap Of 3gig by lordspiritual(m): 9:49pm On Mar 09, 2013
nsidible: stop lying to us jare.i tried diz apn blackberry.net.it was rejected..guy no let me vex.i hate insert m.t.n sim on ma phone..or are u using d normal m.t.n apn
do you have an active bb subscription?
and what do i have to gain by lying to you?
Re: Mtn BIS Now Has A Data Cap Of 3gig by xzibukz(m): 9:50pm On Mar 09, 2013
i still cant believe this!

3 Likes

Re: Mtn BIS Now Has A Data Cap Of 3gig by Leopantro: 9:51pm On Mar 09, 2013
nsidible: stop lying to us jare.i tried diz apn blackberry.net.it was rejected..guy no let me vex.i hate insert m.t.n sim on ma phone..or are u using d normal m.t.n apn

guy, if I were you I would download all I want to download this night.it's been done in batches. better download the internet quickly
Re: Mtn BIS Now Has A Data Cap Of 3gig by xzibukz(m): 9:53pm On Mar 09, 2013
lord.spiritual:

can u upload a screenshot of your data balance?

2 Likes

Re: Mtn BIS Now Has A Data Cap Of 3gig by nsidible(f): 9:53pm On Mar 09, 2013
lord.spiritual:

no! But do apn suppose to connect nd not open page.datz how we knw a working true.apn.thank u
Re: Mtn BIS Now Has A Data Cap Of 3gig by lordspiritual(m): 10:06pm On Mar 09, 2013
nsidible: no! But do apn suppose to connect nd not open page.datz how we knw a working true.apn.thank u
MY OWN SETTINGS:
username: web
password: web
dns primary: 8.8.8.8
dns secondary: 8.8.4.4
apn: b********y.net
Re: Mtn BIS Now Has A Data Cap Of 3gig by nsidible(f): 10:09pm On Mar 09, 2013
lord.spiritual:

MY OWN SETTINGS:
username: web
password: web
dns primary: 8.8.8.8
dns secondary: 8.8.4.4
apn: blackberry.net
ok thanx lemme try it.brb.i'm back.i can risk it as d apn show no sign of working.thanx for d info any way

1 Like

Re: Mtn BIS Now Has A Data Cap Of 3gig by nikkyshyne(f): 10:17pm On Mar 09, 2013
Why am I finding it difficult to understand what y'all are saying. I use MTN bis and I equally have the mtn modem. What da hell are u guyz saying undecided

Could it be because it's been long I have been to school? Somebody please help this isn't funny.

4 Likes

Re: Mtn BIS Now Has A Data Cap Of 3gig by Leopantro: 10:41pm On Mar 09, 2013
nikkyshyne: Why am I finding it difficult to understand what y'all are saying. I use MTN bis and I equally have the mtn modem. What da hell are u guyz saying undecided

Could it be because it's been long I have been to school? Somebody please help this isn't funny.

okay, in simple English

henceforth, all TCP,UDP,ICMP or DNS utilization of fore mentioned mtn APN that had prior utilization of unlimited data plan via the use of a VPN will now have a data cap of 3gig. Active BIS plans on mtn will still be working until the low limit is exceeded.

let me understand something. for BBM to work it must be online 24/7. on a typical day how much data would be utilized to stay online and will the new set limit last for a whole month for BBM?

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (33)

Wapdam - Your All Time Place For Music, Videos And Games Download / A New Scam Yahoo Boys Have Invented. / Pls,anybody Help Wit MSDICT ACTIVATION KEY

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.