Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,778 members, 7,820,717 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:10 PM

Why And How Do You Pray Before Eating? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Why And How Do You Pray Before Eating? (692 Views)

Before You Pray For France Do Not Forget To Pray For Sarah Baartman / When You Pray For France Do Not Forget To Pray For Sarah Baartman / Do You Pray Before You Eat In A Restaurant And Eateries. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why And How Do You Pray Before Eating? by BBPREYEgarri: 8:06pm On Mar 09, 2013
This question just came into mind before devouring the native soup and fresh fish head with extra garri at one spot in portharcourt.

The food made me mumble some words before I started eating, really can't tell if I said a prayer, but I know I said "AMEN"

Do we pray before eating our mum's food, or your spouse or you only pray when you eat outside? Why do you really pray is it for God to bless the food or for God to take away the poison put by that your Uncle in the village!

Minus satan, plus Jesus! God bless this food amen! These are some of the words we always mumble.. Why are we in a hurry to pray whenever we'r about to eat? Abi the food go disappear? Loooooolz..

WHY DO YOU PRAY or HOW DO YOU PRAY BEFORE YOU EAT?

Your thoughts....
Re: Why And How Do You Pray Before Eating? by obioraeze(m): 8:13pm On Mar 09, 2013
prayin most times b4 eatin is like tankin God 4 d food. So d 'minus satan plus God' tin aint prayer
Re: Why And How Do You Pray Before Eating? by FXKing2012(m): 8:59pm On Mar 09, 2013
I thank God for the food and the appetite to eat, I ask Him to bless the food and also to provide such food for the less fortunate.

(1) (Reply)

Michelle Obama Officially Joins Instagram / A Petition To Oluweseun Osewa By Carzola For Being Ban By Sexkillz. / Marriageable Age; Nigeria N Islamic Law.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.