Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,130 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:44 AM

NYSC Orientation Camp In Ekiti Was Attacked - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC Orientation Camp In Ekiti Was Attacked (20540 Views)

Inside Cross River NYSC 'Orientation Camp' (Photos) / Shocking Photos From The NYSC Camp In Kwara / Pictures From NYSC Orientation Camp In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC Orientation Camp In Ekiti Was Attacked by spywareczar(m): 11:23am On Mar 10, 2013
Its true oo
Re: NYSC Orientation Camp In Ekiti Was Attacked by Nobody: 11:28am On Mar 10, 2013
CrazyMan:
Where is your source...

MAJEK FASHEK grin

1 Like

Re: NYSC Orientation Camp In Ekiti Was Attacked by Phonon: 11:33am On Mar 10, 2013
The news has just been 'confirmed' on Al LIEzeera.
Re: NYSC Orientation Camp In Ekiti Was Attacked by Phonon: 11:40am On Mar 10, 2013
9 years ago and now are two different times.
okpara ugo:

I reserve my opinion, many parts of Ado-ekiti the state capital was still bush 9yrs ago. Stop ranting like a rabbit. Even now shot put still exists in Ado ekiti.

That Danke area, has it changed?

2 Likes

Re: NYSC Orientation Camp In Ekiti Was Attacked by Advocatesam(f): 11:45am On Mar 10, 2013
okpara ugo:

I reserve my opinion, many parts of Ado-ekiti the state capital was still bush 9yrs ago. Stop ranting like a rabbit. Even now shot put still exists in Ado ekiti.

That Danke area, has it changed?

No need to argue with you cos I see dat u are still using ur year 2004 experience to assess the state now.

If u are less busy, travel down to Ekiti n I assure u dat I will cater 4 ur transport fare so dat u will see what is ground like Good roads, quality Education, 85% electricity supply, a laptop each 4 all SSS 1- 3 students, improve GDP, etc

Thanks to Fayose, Segun Oni and d Present Governor, His excellency Dr. Kayode Fayemi (the best performing Governor in Africa- awarded by Samsung last wk).

Lastly I withdraw my statement, You are not mad

2 Likes

Re: NYSC Orientation Camp In Ekiti Was Attacked by Nobody: 11:46am On Mar 10, 2013
Phonon: 9 years ago and now are two different times.
. Omo Ekiti dry no be small. That state should be merged with one of the states close to it. Gosh!
Re: NYSC Orientation Camp In Ekiti Was Attacked by kelvincoll(m): 11:50am On Mar 10, 2013
Emeka 7:
NYSC camp was attacked; attacked by who? armed-robbers or hired-assasins?

Probably Rapists and Homoos. It's a lie jare no mind those wey manage buy BB before camp testing the broadcast menu

One can only imagine how the parents of those in ekiti camp would be panicking now angry
Re: NYSC Orientation Camp In Ekiti Was Attacked by Phonon: 11:56am On Mar 10, 2013
I lived in Ado-Ekiti for a year.I don't know where you lived in Ekiti but it is not as bad as it is being painted.It is not a fun place per se but still more livable than many parts of the country.Maybe if they had the resources of some oil-producing states,the story could be different.
last timer: . Omo Ekiti dry no be small. That state should be merged with one of the states close to it. Gosh!

1 Like

Re: NYSC Orientation Camp In Ekiti Was Attacked by Valto(m): 12:05pm On Mar 10, 2013
nawa oo robbery evrywhere shocked
Re: NYSC Orientation Camp In Ekiti Was Attacked by metti(m): 12:09pm On Mar 10, 2013
tongue
Johnnoah1st: meanwhile am 12th to comment, *dancing alingo* but how can i be 12th to comment to comment wen some people are 1st to comment on dsame thread? or am i still a learner?

You are not a learner but a big MUMU!!!! tongue
Re: NYSC Orientation Camp In Ekiti Was Attacked by Barryde007: 12:23pm On Mar 10, 2013
If they ask you where you're from you'll say Lagos.Whereas you're from one of those remote villages in the east where they eat human flesh.Ekiti is advanced,intelligent and well educated with accommodating spirit,so for to open dat dirty mouth of yours and mess with my state showed how pervert and uncultured you are.

1 Like

Re: NYSC Orientation Camp In Ekiti Was Attacked by Barryde007: 12:27pm On Mar 10, 2013
[quote author=last timer]. Omo Ekiti dry no be small. That state should be merged with one of the states close to it. Gosh! [/quote
For your dream.]
Re: NYSC Orientation Camp In Ekiti Was Attacked by Aksally(m): 12:58pm On Mar 10, 2013
okpara ugo: Wetin corper get wey thief(armed robber) waan steal? I actually passed through thesame camp 9years ago. It is a hunger area.

Ekiti kete people will not cease amazing me. Since i was born, now that am old, i have never seen a backward place like Ekiti state.

And they tell us everyday that every family has at least 3 profs. Profs wey no dey creative.

1 Like

Re: NYSC Orientation Camp In Ekiti Was Attacked by eforce: 1:01pm On Mar 10, 2013
ozolity: Ah, Mrs. Olusoji, our camp PRO then, so she is now the camp director.what a promotion. I cover Ise/Orun/Emure Ekiti NYSC camp in the blood of Jesus Christ. Jesus corpers will never die. Haleluya

We must have served together, i served in 2007 in that camp and she was the PRO, i worked with her at OBS, nice to know she is still there and doing better.
Re: NYSC Orientation Camp In Ekiti Was Attacked by jibol28(m): 1:02pm On Mar 10, 2013
Gentle Naaz: B4 i wl agree 2 serve in North, FG must gv me 2 AK47-kill-all riffle, 25 pistle, 53 undetonable bombs, 1 amoured car, etc. For enhancemnt of my natural/personal dfnc mechanism.
Re: NYSC Orientation Camp In Ekiti Was Attacked by jibol28(m): 1:06pm On Mar 10, 2013
Also common sense to handle the riffle,all those u listed cant stop boko haram
Re: NYSC Orientation Camp In Ekiti Was Attacked by dayokanu(m): 1:11pm On Mar 10, 2013
Aksally: And they tell us everyday that every family has at least 3 profs. Profs wey no dey creative.

You wan make dem dey create kidnappers like you?

2 Likes

Re: NYSC Orientation Camp In Ekiti Was Attacked by Peterboy1(m): 1:20pm On Mar 10, 2013
osram: Report just reaching is that the nysc orientation camp at ekiti was attacked.

called a friend of mine there in Ekiti camp and he confirmed that nothing of such happened, were is ur source pls
Re: NYSC Orientation Camp In Ekiti Was Attacked by Lemon1(m): 1:36pm On Mar 10, 2013
okpara ugo: Wetin corper get wey thief(armed robber) waan steal? I actually passed through thesame camp 9years ago. It is a hunger area.

Ekiti kete people will not cease amazing me. Since i was born, now that am old, i have never seen a backward place like Ekiti state.
in every camp there is an average of bout 2000 each carry out 15k,do d math .....is hw much cash is in every camp..not to mention phones n laptops ....plus other valueables there is actually alot.God help his children

1 Like

Re: NYSC Orientation Camp In Ekiti Was Attacked by Nasige(m): 1:40pm On Mar 10, 2013
Gentle Naaz: B4 i wl agree 2 serve in North, FG must gv me 2 AK47-kill-all riffle, 25 pistle, 53 undetonable bombs, 1 amoured car, etc. For enhancemnt of my natural/personal dfnc mechanism.
. Guy wit all these u no go die again ba?
Re: NYSC Orientation Camp In Ekiti Was Attacked by KINGSNEEZE(m): 1:42pm On Mar 10, 2013
[quote author=Advocate sam]

No need to argue with you cos I see dat u are still using ur year 2004 experience to assess the state now.

If u are less busy, travel down to Ekiti n I assure u dat I will cater 4 ur transport fare so dat u will see what is ground like Good roads, quality Education, 85% electricity supply, a laptop each 4 all SSS 1- 3 students, improve GDP, etc

Thanks to Fayose, Segun Oni and d Present Governor, His excellency Dr. Kayode Fayemi (the best performing Governor in Africa- awarded by Samsung last wk).

Are u serious? well am serving in Ekiti,Ikere to be precise and you & i know dat some of what u said are not just true
Re: NYSC Orientation Camp In Ekiti Was Attacked by yuzedo: 1:45pm On Mar 10, 2013
grin grin grin grin
Re: NYSC Orientation Camp In Ekiti Was Attacked by jpcomrade: 1:49pm On Mar 10, 2013
The robbery took place @ the mami market at night and not in the hostels, so no corp member is a victim, info 4rm a reliable source
Re: NYSC Orientation Camp In Ekiti Was Attacked by GentleNaaz(m): 1:58pm On Mar 10, 2013
okpara ugo:

But I am off point. Ekiti state is in the southwest.
u hv bn banned 4 useless commnt. Seun take note
Re: NYSC Orientation Camp In Ekiti Was Attacked by moshoodn(m): 2:03pm On Mar 10, 2013
*Lemon:
in every camp there is an average of bout 2000 each carry out 15k,do d math .....is hw much cash is in every camp..not to mention phones n laptops ....plus other valueables there is actually alot.God help his children

Are you trying to tell me its possible to round-up over 2500 corpers in a spot all at once and rob them without being apprehended by soldiers and other security men?

If you said a bomb attack... Well possible cos its just drop and zoom off....
But a robberry is a no-no!!!!
Re: NYSC Orientation Camp In Ekiti Was Attacked by just4just: 2:50pm On Mar 10, 2013
And they tell us everyday that every family has at least 3 profs. Profs wey no dey creative.

D profs are s one managing d universities including d one u attended
Re: NYSC Orientation Camp In Ekiti Was Attacked by osram(m): 3:12pm On Mar 10, 2013
Dis yoruba pple sef,una too dey hype una sef#una too du jor#

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NYSC: Corpers Nationwide Angry Over Incomplete Payment Of Election Allowance / NYSC Announces 2019 Batch B Stream Two Registration Date / Brutalised NYSC Member Flown Abroad For Treatment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.