Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,157 members, 7,818,504 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:32 PM

Brutalised NYSC Member Flown Abroad For Treatment - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Brutalised NYSC Member Flown Abroad For Treatment (20559 Views)

PHOTOS: See The Hair Cut This NYSC Member Rocked To His POP / Soldiers Beat NYSC Member To Coma In Katsina NYSC Camp / NYSC Member Commits Suicide Over Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Brutalised NYSC Member Flown Abroad For Treatment by Nobody: 10:34pm On Oct 13, 2013
YENAGOA— Miss Folakemi Akinbode, the National Youths Service Corps, NYSC member whose hand was almost chopped off in a brutal attack by suspected hoodlums in August at Okolobiri in the outskirt of Yenagoa, BayelsaState capital, has been flown abroad for further treatment by the state government.

Akinbode, a nurse attached to Niger Delta University Teaching Hospital, NDUTH, Okolobiri, was returning home from work when she was
attacked by the hoodlums.

She was flown to Italy last Tuesday by the state government for further treatment after undergoing two major surgeries in Nigeria

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/10/brutalised-nysc-member-sent-abroad/
Re: Brutalised NYSC Member Flown Abroad For Treatment by 80million1: 10:39pm On Oct 13, 2013
Na wa o
Re: Brutalised NYSC Member Flown Abroad For Treatment by yokiti: 12:38am On Oct 14, 2013
Good to hear. Wishing her quick recovery!
May God protect all of us and every members of our family from evil and calamity.

22 Likes

Re: Brutalised NYSC Member Flown Abroad For Treatment by tubabs2002(m): 9:42am On Oct 14, 2013
Get well soon..
Re: Brutalised NYSC Member Flown Abroad For Treatment by omoodeogere(m): 9:42am On Oct 14, 2013
GET WELL SOON
Re: Brutalised NYSC Member Flown Abroad For Treatment by Shugajay(m): 9:42am On Oct 14, 2013
@ last.. Thk God, her case av been attended 2.. Wishyn her d quickest recovery ever..
Re: Brutalised NYSC Member Flown Abroad For Treatment by Cynluv(f): 9:43am On Oct 14, 2013
Thank God, may God heal u fast dear...
Re: Brutalised NYSC Member Flown Abroad For Treatment by Nobody: 9:44am On Oct 14, 2013
Ok
Re: Brutalised NYSC Member Flown Abroad For Treatment by dridowu: 9:46am On Oct 14, 2013
Hmmmm May God Save us from evil doer
Re: Brutalised NYSC Member Flown Abroad For Treatment by adesiku(m): 9:47am On Oct 14, 2013
Thnk God o,finally gud news... since all dis days...am happy 4 her...wishin her quick recovery
Re: Brutalised NYSC Member Flown Abroad For Treatment by Etumgbe(m): 9:47am On Oct 14, 2013
sorry my dear but u don take style go italy be dat. congrats

2 Likes

Re: Brutalised NYSC Member Flown Abroad For Treatment by PastorOluT(m): 9:47am On Oct 14, 2013
Many are still carrying their corpse (sins, pains, regrets, disappointments, anxieties e.t.c) all around despite all the offers of help Matthew 11:28-29, may God open their eyes to accept help in Christ Jesus our Lord, savior and redeemer.

The scripture that quickly came to mind;

O wretched man that I am! Who will deliver me from this body of death? I thank God-through Jesus Christ our Lord! So then with the mind I myself serve the law of God, but with the flesh the law of sin.

Romans 7: 24-25

Stay blessed and remain rapturable

4 Likes

Re: Brutalised NYSC Member Flown Abroad For Treatment by Nobody: 9:51am On Oct 14, 2013
After two major surgeries?
Re: Brutalised NYSC Member Flown Abroad For Treatment by yunglykmine(m): 9:52am On Oct 14, 2013
Eayaa!! God be with u dearie.
Re: Brutalised NYSC Member Flown Abroad For Treatment by Okijajuju1(m): 9:53am On Oct 14, 2013
Tank God o!
Re: Brutalised NYSC Member Flown Abroad For Treatment by Policewoman(f): 9:54am On Oct 14, 2013
The lord is your strength my dear. Get well soonest.
Re: Brutalised NYSC Member Flown Abroad For Treatment by Lorenzena(f): 9:54am On Oct 14, 2013
wishing her quick recovery.
Re: Brutalised NYSC Member Flown Abroad For Treatment by topshore(f): 9:55am On Oct 14, 2013
Get well soon IJN.
Re: Brutalised NYSC Member Flown Abroad For Treatment by Nobody: 9:58am On Oct 14, 2013
May the Lord grant her eternal health and relieve her from the state of agony she is currently... Quick recovery sis!
Re: Brutalised NYSC Member Flown Abroad For Treatment by Sermwell(m): 10:02am On Oct 14, 2013
K
Re: Brutalised NYSC Member Flown Abroad For Treatment by Afritop(m): 10:03am On Oct 14, 2013
The last time time the FG and the media lied that she was flown abroad and that an Italian firm or whatever will foot the bills. I hope this move is real. I wish quick recovery and God's mercy
Re: Brutalised NYSC Member Flown Abroad For Treatment by dabrake(m): 10:04am On Oct 14, 2013
So the state media had to wait for the news to go viral before doing something.
Re: Brutalised NYSC Member Flown Abroad For Treatment by Lilimax(f): 10:11am On Oct 14, 2013
This is a good gesture smiley
Re: Brutalised NYSC Member Flown Abroad For Treatment by jojoki: 10:12am On Oct 14, 2013
Wishing her quick recovery but I'm still thinking about the risk involved during NYSC programs which had claimed many innocent Nigerians during election in the north and other places. May God almighty continue to watch over us. Amen
Re: Brutalised NYSC Member Flown Abroad For Treatment by kingzjay(m): 10:12am On Oct 14, 2013
I pray this is not another way of naija politiking oh! Because she could be sent to Togo or Niger in the name of 'abroad' so that one greedy politician will stay somewhere and make a fortune outta this. May she recover soonest!
Re: Brutalised NYSC Member Flown Abroad For Treatment by fuckdmods(m): 10:14am On Oct 14, 2013
Dats good
Re: Brutalised NYSC Member Flown Abroad For Treatment by Okijajuju1(m): 10:14am On Oct 14, 2013
The NYSC management should be ashamed of themselves..

Look at how long it took them to fly her out.. If it was Gov. Fatfuck Rochas Akpa Amu Okorocha that ran into an innocent civilian, he would have been abroad in the next 10hours to treat a scratch.. But a Corp members treatment for a near-decapitation has taken months (despite the risk of infections and gangreen)..

I am happy for her.. Hope its not too late..

I am disappointed in the NYSC, FG & Bayalesa State Government... angry[/b]

2 Likes

Re: Brutalised NYSC Member Flown Abroad For Treatment by kennyonthrone(m): 10:15am On Oct 14, 2013
Hey there! I am using WhatsApp

If u Quote me omo u re on ur own

Quick recovery swthrt

(1) (2) (Reply)

NYSC POP: Don't Lose Faith / Are Graduates Who Reject Call-up Letters ,Re-mobilized? / Please Help!!! NYSC Biometric Data Capture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.