Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,709 members, 7,820,490 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:46 PM

Nigerian Lady Lured & Duped Spanish Guy - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Lady Lured & Duped Spanish Guy (16808 Views)

British Woman Duped Of £1.6m By Nigerian Fraudsters Via Online Dating Site (Pic) / 'Alfa duped female Doctor In Search Of Pregnancy and Money Ritual’ (Pictured) / 65year-old Landlord Lured, Raped Our Daughter For Rituals – Victim’s Mother(pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Lady Lured & Duped Spanish Guy by sammynice(m): 3:46pm On Mar 10, 2013
if u ask me.... na who i go ask.... money palaver
Re: Nigerian Lady Lured & Duped Spanish Guy by Symphony007: 4:07pm On Mar 10, 2013
I was on a foreign newspaper website reading comments on an article on nigeria. It was so sad! All the comments were like "nigeria? Is'nt that country with crooks always sending me phoney emails to rip me off" and all sorts of hurtfull things. It was so sad and a horific day to be a nigeria!!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Lured & Duped Spanish Guy by adewal15(m): 4:08pm On Mar 10, 2013
Only God knows if Devil has offended them... They lie against him alot... Typical Nigerian thieves says it's the Devil.. Like he was your second in command.. Would they give him a share? No! but knows how to implicate him in wrongdoings...

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Lured & Duped Spanish Guy by Capnd143(m): 4:08pm On Mar 10, 2013
I dnt bother reading the lengths . . . .it is people of those nature that keeps tainting for image abroad! Now any news about event in Nigeria posted on yahoo features those self-centered white folks calling all Nigerians fraudsters,babaric,useless,fools,baboons and all sought of racist_induced words. i weep 4 my nation!
Re: Nigerian Lady Lured & Duped Spanish Guy by lafuria1(m): 4:52pm On Mar 10, 2013
shebi na north dey spoiil una image. is alright. grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Lured & Duped Spanish Guy by Pataki: 4:56pm On Mar 10, 2013
Kidnapping, duping and drug smuggling......you just gotta love this tribe for improving the image of Nigeria!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Lured & Duped Spanish Guy by Ejine(m): 5:43pm On Mar 10, 2013
Pataki: Kidnapping, duping and drug smuggling......you just gotta love this tribe for improving the image of Nigeria!

Money laundering, coup sponsoring, embezzlement, UK fraud rings, record-breaking anaal cocaine storage, ITT fraud, federal office corruption, Police IG corruption...

We just gotta love your tribe for shamelessly crushing the potentials of this country.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Lured & Duped Spanish Guy by Mentcee(m): 5:50pm On Mar 10, 2013
I kinda smell the hand of Omowunmi Allen in this! Smh
Re: Nigerian Lady Lured & Duped Spanish Guy by temitemi1(m): 6:08pm On Mar 10, 2013
These people wud neva learn!!!
Re: Nigerian Lady Lured & Duped Spanish Guy by chreldb(m): 6:10pm On Mar 10, 2013
Symphony007: I was on a foreign newspaper website reading comments on an article on nigeria. It was so sad! All the comments were like "nigeria? Is'nt that country with crooks always sending me phoney emails to rip me off" and all sorts of hurtfull things. It was so sad and a horific day to be a nigeria!!

Please can you post the link to the article? Thanks.
Re: Nigerian Lady Lured & Duped Spanish Guy by MicroBox: 7:47pm On Mar 10, 2013
I hate this story, they said the mumu sister contacted police in spain and police in spain contacted nigeria interpol then nigerian interpol contacted nigerian police.while at the dead end of the story, they said the sister contacted nigeria interpol and the now contacted nigerian police.
Re: Nigerian Lady Lured & Duped Spanish Guy by YOUNGKAHUNA: 7:59pm On Mar 10, 2013
Dis Guy:

nigerian police always swinging into action .... grin

No Mind Dem, Dem Don Turn To GwaraGwara Stick grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Lured & Duped Spanish Guy by Nabilah: 8:12pm On Mar 10, 2013
careytommy: did both of you read the bolded? it is actually a different story from the unbolded!
@careytommy
This new title is appropriate. Don't you think so?
Re: Nigerian Lady Lured & Duped Spanish Guy by otokx(m): 10:20pm On Mar 10, 2013
until we change our get rich by all means mentality we shall have more of this.
Re: Nigerian Lady Lured & Duped Spanish Guy by Nobody: 12:44am On Mar 11, 2013
how much would that money have lasted for them? I wonder what a woman of 28 is doing with a 24 year old boy who even has the audacity to convince her to engage in criminal activity. If I slap that mouth he used to say such a thing it'll turn by 90 degrees. Fools of no remedy

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Lured & Duped Spanish Guy by Nobody: 7:19am On Mar 11, 2013
If you see an Igbo girl and a snake, deal with the girl before you attend to the snake
Re: Nigerian Lady Lured & Duped Spanish Guy by abbeybanks(m): 9:26am On Mar 11, 2013
Things are indeed happening in the country all in the name of survivAl
Re: Nigerian Lady Lured & Duped Spanish Guy by boyprodigy(m): 9:30am On Mar 11, 2013
naijathings: [size=16pt]ahhhh shey devil follow dem dey withdraw money from the oyibo dorm account?
or did they pay tithe to the devil?
the devil needs to sue them for defamation of character so that other people will learn[/size]
the devil has already sued them and the verdict was in his favour:they will rot in jail.
Re: Nigerian Lady Lured & Duped Spanish Guy by Shezzman: 12:54pm On Mar 11, 2013
Ibanga p: It is almost impossible to be in love nd still be sane.
Re: Nigerian Lady Lured & Duped Spanish Guy by hammedkola(m): 2:19pm On Mar 11, 2013
Nabilah: What does the story above have to do with facebook?

That they have a facebook account
Re: Nigerian Lady Lured & Duped Spanish Guy by Litmus: 3:09pm On Mar 11, 2013
Spanish people are becoming more arrogant and racists by the day i cant sympathize; all parties probably deserve one another.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Steals And Sells Grandmother's Underwear For N2000 In Ekiti / 840 Arms & Ammunition Recovered From Criminals By Oyo State Police (Photos) / Silver Terrier: Nigerian Police, INTERPOL Collaborate To Bust Syndicate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.