Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,779 members, 7,810,035 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:05 PM

Nigerian Lady Lured & Duped Spanish Guy - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Lady Lured & Duped Spanish Guy (16804 Views)

British Woman Duped Of £1.6m By Nigerian Fraudsters Via Online Dating Site (Pic) / 'Alfa duped female Doctor In Search Of Pregnancy and Money Ritual’ (Pictured) / 65year-old Landlord Lured, Raped Our Daughter For Rituals – Victim’s Mother(pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Lady Lured & Duped Spanish Guy by Nobody: 6:38am On Mar 10, 2013
My lover is my worst enemy, cries out
Spanish duped by Nigerian lover

By Simon Ebegbulem, Benin-City
…Lady dupes boyfriend after luring him
from Spain

Money is indeed the root of evil. Or why would a lady lure her lover all the way from Spain to fleece him? Ada Joy Okafor, 28, was repatriated from Spain about a year ago but really wanted to go back to the European country. She solicited the help of her Spanish lover, Jose Anthonio Murili Turrilo, to secure a visa.
Meanwhile, Ada began another relationship in Nigeria with 25-year-old Kenny Oyewmina. In February, the lady invited her Spanish lover to Nigeria and was lodged in a hotel in Benin-City where Ada and her Nigerian boyfriend also lodged.
Subsequently, Ada allegedly found herself under pressure from Kenny to fleece Turrilo. Each time Turrillo was set to go to the bank, Kenny would arrive as the cab guy to drive them to the bank. The Spanish soon found out that he was held allegedly captive by Kenny and Ada when he was asked to withdraw all the money from his domiciliary account else he will not leave Nigeria alive.
Turrilo allegedly acceded to their demand until he emptied his domiciliary account. When the suspects allegedly found out that he had no money anymore in his account, they were said to have told him to communicate to his sister in Spain requesting her to send down 2000 Euros. The victim put a call across to his sister but, rather than asking for money, he narrated his predicament in their native Spanish language unknown to the suspects. That was how Ada and Kenny landed in police net.
Edo State Police Commissioner, Mr Foluso Adebanjo, who paraded the suspects in Benin City, said they were arrested after the Spanish police contacted the INTERPOL in Nigeria which, in turn, contacted the state police command. According to him, “after we received a phone call that Murili Turrillo was being held captive in a hotel, my men swung into action and the Spanish man was rescued while the two suspects, Okafor Ada Joy and Kenny Oyewmina, were arrested. Investigations revealed that the female suspect lured her Spanish lover from Spain to Nigeria and he was made to withdraw all the money he had in his domiciliary account.
When the two suspects discovered that their victim had no money left in his account, they forcefully asked him to call his sister in Spain to send 2000 Euros to them before he will be allowed to go back to Spain. It was the sister who contacted the Nigeria INTERPOL which then contacted us here. We have handed the victim over to INTERPOL while the two suspects will face prosecution”.
When asked why she did what she did, Ada told Sunday Vanguard: “It is the devil. I just don’t know what happened. The man is my boyfriend while I was in Spain; so I actually wanted him to help me get a visa so that I could go back to Spain. He actually wanted to help me but I don’t know what happened that we collected all his money. I never intended to hurt him because he is my lover but devil used us to cause this problem now. I feel sorry for what I did”.
The police, in a case similar to the Cynthia Osokogu incident in Lagos, also paraded 19-year-old Iyen Osahon and Esochukwu Okorie, who allegedly drugged a 16-year-old girl before raping her in an hotel. The victim claimed to have known Osahon through Face book but that the suspect lured her to the hotel where she was raped.

Source: www.vanguardngr.com/2013/03/my-lover-is-my-worst-enemy-cries-out-spanish-duped-by-nigerian-lover/
Re: Nigerian Lady Lured & Duped Spanish Guy by Nabilah: 6:55am On Mar 10, 2013
What does the story above have to do with facebook?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Lured & Duped Spanish Guy by grafikii: 8:14am On Mar 10, 2013
Nabilah: What does the story above have to do with facebook?
Abi o, anyway kwenu

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Lured & Duped Spanish Guy by Nobody: 8:30am On Mar 10, 2013
No source Op?

I will take it with a pinch of salt.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Lured & Duped Spanish Guy by Nobody: 8:30am On Mar 10, 2013
did both of you read the bolded? it is actually a different story from the unbolded!

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Lured & Duped Spanish Guy by Ejine(m): 8:41am On Mar 10, 2013
I swear, if oyibo wan dull for you eh, e go dull sotay you go begin dey wonder whether im get brain at all.

Here's a story about a British dumbass who got used and dumped twice by the same Kenyan woman after he secured visas for herself and her daughter. The old man plans to marry another Kenyan now:

Gullible Groom Duped Twice By Kenyan Plans To Marry Again

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Lured & Duped Spanish Guy by OkwaIfugo(m): 8:49am On Mar 10, 2013
they wont learn their lessons.
Re: Nigerian Lady Lured & Duped Spanish Guy by Nobody: 1:35pm On Mar 10, 2013
Re: Nigerian Lady Lured & Duped Spanish Guy by Daraplato(m): 2:43pm On Mar 10, 2013
This is an ironic cacophony. I tink say na Nigerians dey dupe person ni.
Re: Nigerian Lady Lured & Duped Spanish Guy by Nobody: 2:50pm On Mar 10, 2013
She'll go back to spain in JAIL.smh!
Re: Nigerian Lady Lured & Duped Spanish Guy by sweetcheecks(f): 2:50pm On Mar 10, 2013
careytommy:
www.vanguardngr.com/2013/03/my-lover-is-my-worst-enemy-cries-out-spanish-duped-by-nigerian-lover/

[size=20pt]
THERE WE GO AGAIN, AND OH, TRUST NIGERIANS TO BLAME THE VICTIMS!![/size]

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Lured & Duped Spanish Guy by naijathings(m): 2:52pm On Mar 10, 2013
[size=16pt]ahhhh shey devil follow dem dey withdraw money from the oyibo dorm account?
or did they pay tithe to the devil?
the devil needs to sue them for defamation of character so that other people will learn[/size]

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Lured & Duped Spanish Guy by Ibangap(m): 2:52pm On Mar 10, 2013
It is almost impossible to be in love nd still be sane.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Lured & Duped Spanish Guy by DisGuy: 2:52pm On Mar 10, 2013
after we received a phone call that Murili Turrillo was being held captive in a hotel, [size=14pt]my men swung into action[/size] and the Spanish man was rescued while the two suspects, Okafor Ada Joy and Kenny Oyewmina, were arrested. Investigations revealed that the female suspect lured her Spanish lover from Spain to Nigeria and he was made to withdraw all the money he had in his domiciliary account.

nigerian police always swinging into action .... grin

19 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Lured & Duped Spanish Guy by dadicvila(m): 2:53pm On Mar 10, 2013
Chai!!!Devil don suffer,lazy idiots hustling as they always do,now they have been caught,they are calling the devil....O devil!!!so much false witness against you

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Lured & Duped Spanish Guy by naijathings(m): 2:54pm On Mar 10, 2013
after we received a phone call that Murili Turrillo was being held captive in a hotel, [size=16pt]my men swung into action[/size] and the Spanish man was rescued while the two suspects, Okafor Ada Joy and Kenny Oyewmina, were arrested...
ABEG SHEY POLICE NA MONKEY.. ALWAYS SWINGING

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Lured & Duped Spanish Guy by bluejeff(m): 2:58pm On Mar 10, 2013
Them go do something come blame am on top devil head. The dude must be terribly shaking his head the way humans lie on him. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Lured & Duped Spanish Guy by Nobody: 2:58pm On Mar 10, 2013
Language advantage!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Lured & Duped Spanish Guy by 0Edward0(m): 3:02pm On Mar 10, 2013
the word 'lured' na jass, since both victims were 'lured'
Re: Nigerian Lady Lured & Duped Spanish Guy by joshuaidibia(m): 3:02pm On Mar 10, 2013
Yahoo grl!
Re: Nigerian Lady Lured & Duped Spanish Guy by huninaija(f): 3:03pm On Mar 10, 2013
The women too are catching up hahaha grin cheesy soon it be the female version of boko haram! Lmao

I'm sure that will be the last time he ever sets eyes on a nigerian woman! grin
Re: Nigerian Lady Lured & Duped Spanish Guy by browncool(m): 3:07pm On Mar 10, 2013
Nabilah: What does the story above have to do with facebook?
Its not the OP's fault I am sure he didn't even read the story.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Lured & Duped Spanish Guy by groovie(m): 3:07pm On Mar 10, 2013
lol @ npf swinging into action like monkeys
Re: Nigerian Lady Lured & Duped Spanish Guy by Nobody: 3:12pm On Mar 10, 2013
Wonders
Re: Nigerian Lady Lured & Duped Spanish Guy by Fantacy1(m): 3:15pm On Mar 10, 2013
Lovers wil never learn. "It's beter 2 lose a lover dan love a looser" sory man but learn 2 luv wit ur head not ur heart
Re: Nigerian Lady Lured & Duped Spanish Guy by tucute: 3:21pm On Mar 10, 2013
hmmmm...woman and man sometine......na wa o...Only God will save us...
Re: Nigerian Lady Lured & Duped Spanish Guy by Bluediamond1(f): 3:24pm On Mar 10, 2013
Evrytym they act out of greed and get caught;it's d devil but if they weren't caught,they will say;maga don pay.
Satan punish devil.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

840 Arms & Ammunition Recovered From Criminals By Oyo State Police (Photos) / Smith Nnamadi Arrested For Scamming Thai Women / Man Steals And Sells Grandmother's Underwear For N2000 In Ekiti

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.