Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,136 members, 7,818,422 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:07 PM

Fear - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Fear (555 Views)

Cherophobia- The Fear Of Happiness. / You Can Cancel Out Fear With Faith / The Fear Factor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fear by beylinko(m): 7:24am On Mar 10, 2013
Fear appears 2 us in different dimensions. Many are afraid of d dark,some heights,few is leavin der comfort zones n odas of takin steps. The Funny thing abt fear is dat it kills n incapacitates.Fear is simply an illusion appearin real.
Most tyms wat we fear most nvr happen. It is always an illusion based on d present circumstance n if u must live i dnt need 2 tell u to do so in d reality of d future..
See,it is normal to fear-to be afraid n ofcus it shows u are human but d ability to stepout inspite of dat fear is what makes d difference btw ordinary people n extraordinary people.
Extraordinary people are dos who take steps ordinary people are afraid to take. They are those who are bold to conquer der fears. Dat Stepin out is wat adds d extra to d ordinary.
D reason many remain where they are is nt wantin to stepout of their comfort zones-boundries bt wat dey fail to realize is dat rite behind dat boundry-fence lies a greener pasture.
As 4 me,i've learnt to laugh at my fears and do just wat scare me most and tru dat i've learnt 2 grow n became a beta person. If it is to make dat call,send dat SMS or meet dat person to scale tru fear, just do it! Do it and u wil discover wat u feared was just an illusion. Thank u.

(1) (Reply)

Who Is Perfect? / A Failed Promise / What Is The Title Of The First Literature Or Novel You Read.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.