Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,446 members, 7,830,225 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:07 PM

What Is The muslims View On Life After Death? - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / What Is The muslims View On Life After Death? (945 Views)

A Muslims View On Christmas / How Muslims View Easter / Y Do Wahhabi Muslims View Shia Muslims And Other Muslims As Being False (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The muslims View On Life After Death? by Freiburger(m): 11:40am On Mar 10, 2013
What happens to a man after death?
Re: What Is The muslims View On Life After Death? by ummsulaym(f): 10:02pm On Oct 03, 2013
I am not a scholar nor on the well learned side but a student of knowledge...

Life after death in Islam is a broad topic, almost unending but I'll try to be brief...

...To believe in 'life after death' is an essential condition of being a muslim. Life after death is the Hereafter, no one can run away from it and is for eternity-beginning with life in the grave, followed by the stage of Barzakh, contunuing on until the day of Judgement(Qiyamah), until we can finally enter paradise and/or hell depending on our deeds and beliefs in this short and temporal world.

Summarilly, in Islam, an individual's life after death or their hereafter is very closely shaped by their present life and when good deeds and way of life in general is concerned, islam has rules concerning every affair... Above all, we believe God's Judgement is as He wills and pleases...

I will stop here bro... Peace!!!
Re: What Is The muslims View On Life After Death? by Fkforyou(m): 10:55pm On Oct 03, 2013
Salam,I have some questions please,can someone in the grave experience hunger,does he/she feel the effect of rainfall,does he/she get tired,does he/she hear the conversation of the living....tanx in advance to whosoever answer me.
Re: What Is The muslims View On Life After Death? by ummsulaym(f): 11:07pm On Oct 03, 2013
if am to reply ur comment in a due manner, it will turn to a thread of religious crisis... Nigerians are so hypcritical... On one page, they want peace and on the next page, they seek for trouble... I will ignore that but really, for how long are u 'people' gonna keep being sentimental about others' religion? Let peace reign for once
Re: What Is The muslims View On Life After Death? by Fkforyou(m): 11:15pm On Oct 04, 2013
ummsulaym:
if am to reply ur comment in a due manner, it will turn to a thread of religious crisis... Nigerians are so hypcritical... On one page, they want peace and on the next page, they seek for trouble... I will ignore that but really, for how long are u 'people' gonna keep being sentimental about others' religion? Let peace reign for once
please am serious...for the sake of Allah please answer me,my intentions are sincere.

(1) (Reply)

Islamic Marital Jurisprudence / How To Perform Salatul Tasbih!!! From Late Sheikh.auwal Albani Zaria / Pillars Of Al-wasiyyah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.