Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,306 members, 7,957,787 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 08:13 PM

Documents Needed To Take To Malaysian Embassy To Obtain Student Visa? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Documents Needed To Take To Malaysian Embassy To Obtain Student Visa? (4228 Views)

Polish Student Visa / A Nigerian Died Because A Racist Malaysian Hospital Refused Him Treatment(Video) / A Comprehensive List Of The Documents Required For Visas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Documents Needed To Take To Malaysian Embassy To Obtain Student Visa? by presleypin: 12:26pm On Mar 10, 2013
Pls help...is urgent!
Re: Documents Needed To Take To Malaysian Embassy To Obtain Student Visa? by worry359(m): 12:50pm On Mar 10, 2013
You could have got this information with one question on Google!
How will you complete study if you will not do the simplist things yourself?

Entering Malaysia To Study: Immigration Procedures for International Students

http://www.studymalaysia.com/education/art_apply.php?id=immigration

Documents required for applying a student pass Malaysian educational institutions are required to submit the following documents to the Malaysian Immigration Department Headquarters in Kuala Lumpur in order to apply for student passes for students who intend to study at their respective institutions.
An offer letter or letter of acceptance from the educational institution to the student
Student Pass Application Form (Imm.14) in duplicate
Two photocopies of the student's passport / travel document (with a validity period of at least 12 months)
Three passport-sized photographs of the student
One photocopy of the student's medical health examination report
Evidence of student's ability to finance their education cost in Malaysia
The educational institution is required to sign a Personal Bond* prescribed under Regulation 18 of the Immigration Regulations 1963 together with payment
Re: Documents Needed To Take To Malaysian Embassy To Obtain Student Visa? by presleypin: 1:57pm On Mar 10, 2013
I mean documents to take to abuja so dey can issue M̶̲̅ε̲̣ a one way pass visa,i alredy av d immigaration letter Ãήϑ admission lettter.
Re: Documents Needed To Take To Malaysian Embassy To Obtain Student Visa? by presleypin: 2:33pm On Mar 10, 2013
Pls help M̶̲̅ε̲̣ !
Re: Documents Needed To Take To Malaysian Embassy To Obtain Student Visa? by presleypin: 8:33pm On Mar 11, 2013
Pls help M̶̲̅ε̲̣ out NL,dnt ignore!
Re: Documents Needed To Take To Malaysian Embassy To Obtain Student Visa? by Nobody: 4:33pm On Mar 13, 2013
the documents worry359 told you! why don't you call the embassy to be sure? http://www.kln.gov.my/web/nga_abuja/home
Re: Documents Needed To Take To Malaysian Embassy To Obtain Student Visa? by presleypin: 8:58am On Mar 14, 2013
@miss sweety i already av the immigration approval letter Ãήϑ admission letter,jst need a to apply 4 a one way Visa !
Re: Documents Needed To Take To Malaysian Embassy To Obtain Student Visa? by no2fuks(m): 11:49pm On May 17, 2015
please can you help me same situation how did it go 4 u
Re: Documents Needed To Take To Malaysian Embassy To Obtain Student Visa? by wiringdpt(m): 6:07am On May 18, 2015
A photocopy of your passport data page
Two passport photograph
Yellow card and you must photocopy all the pages
A photocopy of your immigration and admission letter
Then go to hcmabuja.com to make an appointment and wait for the stress of your life.

And one thousand naira processing fee

presleypin:
I mean documents to take to abuja so dey can issue M̶̲̅ε̲̣ a one way pass visa,i alredy av d immigaration letter Ãήϑ admission lettter.

(1) (Reply)

₦11Billion Isolated Home On The Crystal Clear Ocean Front Of Cayman Island(Pic) / Top 20 Most Expensive Hotels In Nigeria / Best Countries Where To Study Abroad In Europe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.