Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,226 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:57 AM

Can You Write And Read Your Native Language ? - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Can You Write And Read Your Native Language ? (643 Views)

Igbos In Spain Attend Their Village Meeting In Native Attires (Photo) / How Often Do You Mix English With Your Native Language While Talking? / Is English Our Native Language In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Write And Read Your Native Language ? by ambrosini593(m): 10:11pm On Mar 10, 2013
Let's hear from you
Re: Can You Write And Read Your Native Language ? by lecturerdabo(m): 10:43pm On Mar 10, 2013
If I can not, what am I doing?
Re: Can You Write And Read Your Native Language ? by Caracta(f): 11:50pm On Mar 10, 2013
Beeni. Mo le ko...mo si le ka grin Mo lenu ti o make sense!
Re: Can You Write And Read Your Native Language ? by odumchi: 7:10am On Mar 11, 2013
Eheenini.
Re: Can You Write And Read Your Native Language ? by Nobody: 7:30am On Mar 11, 2013
As an Igbo dude born and brought up in the North(Sokoto to be precise) i didnt have that opportunity which my bretheren in the South east had,but the fact that i can speak Igbo fluently gives me a pass. The only language i can speak and write fluently is hausa. but i dey try small small for Igbo sha. ndi Igbo gbaharanu muo oburo mu ka'osi na'aka
Re: Can You Write And Read Your Native Language ? by Emmyk(m): 4:50pm On Mar 13, 2013
Beerin, ma okor, ma si oka daadaa #Yagba

(1) (Reply)

Remembering Afro American Tennis Amazon, Althea Gibson / Unizik 2014 Admission List Is Out | Cut Off Mark | Supplementary Form Is Out / Did You Do This When You Were Small?? (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.