Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,841 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:24 AM

Nano-particles & Bee Venom Can Kill HIV – New Study - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Nano-particles & Bee Venom Can Kill HIV – New Study (18545 Views)

Dieffenbachia Can Kill A Child In Less Than A Minute And An Adult In 15 / Nano-silver Nigerian Ebola Drug Is A Pesticide- US / Man Claims Immunity To Snake Venom (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nano-particles & Bee Venom Can Kill HIV – New Study by Blackteeth(m): 11:55pm On Mar 11, 2013
Dolemite:
Exactly my point, serving a creator out of fear of hell...i use to think like you, so glad im free from that...

But you are at risk if God actually exist. Are you ready for that? What would it cost you to just believe? NOTHING.
Re: Nano-particles & Bee Venom Can Kill HIV – New Study by Dolemite(f): 12:04am On Mar 12, 2013
Blackteeth:
But you are at risk if God actually exist. Are you ready for that? What would it cost you to just believe? NOTHING.
Ok let me ask you, what if you get up there and find out Sheeva (hindu goddess) is actually the creator? and not ur god

1 Like

Re: Nano-particles & Bee Venom Can Kill HIV – New Study by Blackteeth(m): 12:08am On Mar 12, 2013
Dolemite:
Ok let me ask you, what if you get up there and find out Sheeva (hindu goddess) is actually the creator? and not ur god

A God is a God. The God we believe in is unknown for now. It can be of any form. Whether it is the hindu goddess or the egyptian goddness we dont know yet. But there is a God. It can possibly be a combination of Gods. But there is a CREATOR. There is too much intelligence behind creation to ignore this. Hope you understand?
Re: Nano-particles & Bee Venom Can Kill HIV – New Study by Dolemite(f): 12:16am On Mar 12, 2013
Blackteeth:
A God is a God. The God we believe in is unknown for now. It can be of any form. Whether it is the hindu goddess or the egyptian goddness we dont know yet. But there is a God. It can possibly be a combination of Gods. But there is a CREATOR. There is too much intelligence behind creation to ignore this. Hope you understand?
I think you're almost there, soon you'll understand. grin wink
Re: Nano-particles & Bee Venom Can Kill HIV – New Study by Blackteeth(m): 12:22am On Mar 12, 2013
Dolemite:
I think you're almost there, soon you'll understand. grin wink

I should rather say that to you. I guess it would benefit you if you come up with questions such as the one you asked previously. My answers will help you.
Re: Nano-particles & Bee Venom Can Kill HIV – New Study by Blackteeth(m): 12:36am On Mar 12, 2013
Dolemite, your situation is like someone being tortured to confess a crime. When they pause the torturing, the suspect can say FURCK YOU to the detectives. But once the torturing starts again the suspect will start pleading.
When you start facing the wrath of God for your insults, you will start pleading. But for now you are comfortable on earth, you can tell God FURCK YOU. Thats it.
Re: Nano-particles & Bee Venom Can Kill HIV – New Study by Nobody: 5:06am On Mar 12, 2013
Good to hear.
More money to research like this, less to how to bomb and kill people.
Re: Nano-particles & Bee Venom Can Kill HIV – New Study by fagin1982(m): 6:10am On Mar 12, 2013
Dolemite: hAha science 1 god 0, science always prevails where god fails miserably...

I pity you .If you have no comment ,why don't you shutup and read thru
Re: Nano-particles & Bee Venom Can Kill HIV – New Study by chiozor: 7:46am On Mar 12, 2013
Is it still a laboratory exercise or have they made any gel or infusion out of it?

1 Like

Re: Nano-particles & Bee Venom Can Kill HIV – New Study by Nobody: 8:05am On Mar 12, 2013
After realizing that their created HIV virus couldnt exterminate Africans like they hoped, they have finally brought out the 'cure' from the vault.
Re: Nano-particles & Bee Venom Can Kill HIV – New Study by Amya(f): 9:28am On Mar 12, 2013
@dolemite and blackteeth. See you guys having the ultimate creation vs evolution argument. As some dudes once said to me, who says both evolution and the creation are not one and the same? Who says God wasn't the one that started the big b.a.ng and took his sweet time doing it.

The bible said the world was created in 7days, that same bible said God and the heavenly beings do not have concept of time. What could be 1 day to us could be a billion days to them, and what could be 1 day to them could be a billion years to us. The biggest arguments the evolutionists have over the creationist is time and process cells involved to form life in the form of plants and animals, which was billions of years.

But in comparison to the creationist story, life started when earth was already prepared, then came the plants, the animals and then man. Just like evolution explained but just with billions of years between each process.

Just as blackteeth said, the world and humans in particular are all too brilliant for it to be all just an accident. I so believe in God!
Re: Nano-particles & Bee Venom Can Kill HIV – New Study by mu2sa2: 10:13am On Mar 12, 2013
Dibiachukwu:
Don't make me laugh grin
Laugh aplenty, but truth is constant.
Re: Nano-particles & Bee Venom Can Kill HIV – New Study by rabzy: 1:55pm On Mar 12, 2013
Dolemite:
Exactly my point, serving a creator out of fear of hell...i use to think like you, so glad im free from that...

There is no reason to fear, the teaching of hellfire is from ancient babel and Egyptian netherworld and later fused into Christianity by early church 'fathers' who were enamored to Greek Hellenism especially platonic teachings and ideas on the soul.

Its hard to believe that a God who does not want the death of sinners but for them to repent will now delight in burning them for billions of years, i wonder to what purpose that would serve and the punishment commensurate with the crime/sin.
Re: Nano-particles & Bee Venom Can Kill HIV – New Study by mima2012: 3:45pm On Mar 12, 2013
Dolemite: hAha science 1 god 0, science always prevails where god fails miserably...
may God forgive u
Re: Nano-particles & Bee Venom Can Kill HIV – New Study by annielady(f): 9:43am On Mar 13, 2013
That's nice.
Re: Nano-particles & Bee Venom Can Kill HIV – New Study by Nobody: 5:58pm On Jun 19, 2019
Dolemite:
hAha science 1 god 0, science always prevails where god fails miserably...
What a demented idiot comparing god and man? I marvel at the level of your stupidity!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigeria Gets Medical Supplies From Dubai Ruler, Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum / Bitter Leaf / Girl Whose Hands Were Injured By Grandma In Edo Cos Of Noodles Undergo Surgery(p

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.