Stats: 3,159,265 members, 7,839,343 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:14 PM

Jim Iyke Replies Critics Of His AMVCA Outfit - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jim Iyke Replies Critics Of His AMVCA Outfit (24026 Views)

Ini Edo Slams Critics Of Her AMVCA Dress,shares Stunning Pics / Fans Blast Ini Edo For Her AMVCA Outfit: "It Is A Big No,Get A Stylist & Hubby" / Wizkid Replies Critics On Empty Seats At His Abuja Show (2) (3) (4)

Re: Jim Iyke Replies Critics Of His AMVCA Outfit by enemmo(f): 3:06pm On Mar 12, 2013
Red-Light:
so what is d diff btw jim iykes pant and this? angry angry

The Length?
Re: Jim Iyke Replies Critics Of His AMVCA Outfit by infolpf: 3:23pm On Mar 12, 2013
Kizuba: Dear Mr Iyke,

We loved it, except :
1) It looked Gay
2) It looked tight
3) You really should get confidence in yourself, that it is wowed in hollywood doesnt make it the best fashion in the world
4) a lot of the people who dress like that are on some form of drugs
5) it made you look like the material was finished in the market
6) your legs arent very beautiful, and you didnt shave them, When men do that they Always Shave.
7) your outfit was perfect......for Halloweens (playing the first fool)

hope this helps to explqin alittle

Wrong! I think Mr Iyke is suffering from a bad case of over-confidence! Na igbo man sense be dat.
Re: Jim Iyke Replies Critics Of His AMVCA Outfit by adisa204(m): 3:25pm On Mar 12, 2013
wow jim ikye dey para gan ohh.he shld hav justbkept quiet .i recalled totn
to dikeh outin 2 an award autside d country stims last yr she actually dressed lyk a waitress but jim ikye s dressin lyk a village headmaster.
Now 2 d main topic i actually thought d award was an AFRICA MAGIC MOVIE AWARD.Y all d foreign dresses at d award.its bullshit,i dove ma hat 4 afolayan nd saka dey wer meant 2 b voted best dress not d miss black usa actuall her gown was WOW.BUT DER DRESSES DIDNT DEPICT D CATEGORY OF D AWARD
Re: Jim Iyke Replies Critics Of His AMVCA Outfit by kulex2k1(m): 3:26pm On Mar 12, 2013
info@lpf:

Wrong! I think Mr Iyke is suffering from a bad case of over-confidence! Na igbo man sense be dat.
Serious Igbo man sense!! grin
Re: Jim Iyke Replies Critics Of His AMVCA Outfit by tpia5: 3:28pm On Mar 12, 2013
are people not allowed to wear what they like anymore?

why so much attention on his outfit, was he the only one there.
Re: Jim Iyke Replies Critics Of His AMVCA Outfit by TriggerHappy: 3:31pm On Mar 12, 2013
THE GUY IS SHORT, SO WRONG WITH HIM WEARING SHORTS. cheesy grin cheesy cheesy cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Jim Iyke Replies Critics Of His AMVCA Outfit by econome(m): 3:31pm On Mar 12, 2013
showwiggy: He borrowed aki's trouser.
No, but Pawpaw's longest trousers
Re: Jim Iyke Replies Critics Of His AMVCA Outfit by maskid(m): 3:37pm On Mar 12, 2013
sanb: Hahaha Lol; your explanation is hilarious; in fact, I’m cracking up with laughter…..

Re: Jim Iyke Replies Critics Of His AMVCA Outfit by maskid(m): 3:39pm On Mar 12, 2013
info@lpf:

must everything be shifted to the TRIBE?? u guys annoy me in this forum .. (too many kids here)
Re: Jim Iyke Replies Critics Of His AMVCA Outfit by Nobody: 3:56pm On Mar 12, 2013
tpia@:

why so much attention on his outfit

Because he is a celebrity who should know the ethics of fashion.celebrities get punked for wrong dressing by fashion police even in the US.
Re: Jim Iyke Replies Critics Of His AMVCA Outfit by Konjour(m): 3:57pm On Mar 12, 2013
If he would have been fine with it,he could have worn a bra and a g-string to an awards' night and i wouldn't be perturbed. Its not as much offensive to anyone,it only looks a tad out of place but everyone is at liberty to dress as he/she fancies nowadays,so one wonders what the uproar is actually about.
Re: Jim Iyke Replies Critics Of His AMVCA Outfit by forkadict(m): 4:08pm On Mar 12, 2013
vm26: Shame on pple whop dont know fashion .dont comment on things u dont knw pple.the in thing on confident man is short sleved suits and suits wth a bottom that will b a short.Gosh.get over yoself peopleand stop parading yo lack of change and accepting new trends.goshhhhh

God bless you guy. The kind of ignorance one comes by on NL can be nauseating. all of dem just dey open their dirty mouths dey yarn dust since morning. NL has been hijacked by ignoramuses and this is my major reason of my less frequent visits. Fooools that don't know jack about fashion posing like fashionistas. I tire o!
Re: Jim Iyke Replies Critics Of His AMVCA Outfit by jeezybuck: 4:10pm On Mar 12, 2013
Na boxers gym iyke use do short, See has him kokoro self dey show. The leggings too tight
Re: Jim Iyke Replies Critics Of His AMVCA Outfit by forkadict(m): 4:13pm On Mar 12, 2013
Kizuba: Dear Mr Iyke,

We loved it, except :
1) It looked Gay
2) It looked tight
3) You really should get confidence in yourself, that it is wowed in hollywood doesnt make it the best fashion in the world
4) a lot of the people who dress like that are on some form of drugs
5) it made you look like the material was finished in the market
6) your legs arent very beautiful, and you didnt shave them, When men do that they Always Shave.
7) your outfit was perfect......for Halloweens (playing the first fool)

hope this helps to explqin alittle
I have issues with every single point in your post but the major issue i have is with point number 6. Shaving of hair on a guys legs isnt a macho habit.
Re: Jim Iyke Replies Critics Of His AMVCA Outfit by roxell120(m): 4:25pm On Mar 12, 2013
those legs grin those legs na wa. not attractive at alllllllll to be exposed
Re: Jim Iyke Replies Critics Of His AMVCA Outfit by konn: 4:28pm On Mar 12, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin LMAO
Re: Jim Iyke Replies Critics Of His AMVCA Outfit by zarkknight(m): 4:48pm On Mar 12, 2013
See as him be like boy alinco....fine suit like dat d boi just spoil everytin wit dat tights abi na knicker...mscheww. Agbero boi
Re: Jim Iyke Replies Critics Of His AMVCA Outfit by nenergy(m): 4:51pm On Mar 12, 2013
Buahahahahahaha. This really got me ROTFL!
Re: Jim Iyke Replies Critics Of His AMVCA Outfit by DandeNumeruno(m): 5:24pm On Mar 12, 2013
The poor guy meant to be trendy, but one glance at his shorts reminded me of the popular village headmaster stories of my childhood. grin
Re: Jim Iyke Replies Critics Of His AMVCA Outfit by Dovahkiin(m): 5:41pm On Mar 12, 2013
maybe someone else clda rocked it and it wlda looked good , it just didnt work for him and he shdnt try it again lol , them pants r too tight
Re: Jim Iyke Replies Critics Of His AMVCA Outfit by Rossikk(m): 5:41pm On Mar 12, 2013
enemmo: Jim Iyke,Bros Jim Iyke.Those shorts are too tight.Please view this shorts worn by Redfoo during the Grammys
www.nairaland.com/attachments/1021423_redfoo_jpga079d0ff60f6159c58ae7e47f27a16ad

You're stupi.d. What makes Redfoo's loose fit better than Jim Iyke's tight fit? Both are genuine styles in their own right. Complex-ridden goat.
Re: Jim Iyke Replies Critics Of His AMVCA Outfit by Rossikk(m): 5:45pm On Mar 12, 2013
Dan_de_Numeruno: The poor guy meant to be trendy, but one glance at his shorts reminded me of the popular village headmaster stories of my childhood.

STFU, Dumbito. He WAS trendy. What do YOU know about trends? Stup.id loudmouths.
Re: Jim Iyke Replies Critics Of His AMVCA Outfit by enemmo(f): 6:00pm On Mar 12, 2013
Rossikk:

You're stupi.d. What makes Redfoo's loose fit better than Jim Iyke's tight fit? Both are genuine styles in their own right. Complex-ridden goat.
!!!!.Do You really need to insult me?

Re: Jim Iyke Replies Critics Of His AMVCA Outfit by baggy4luv(m): 6:13pm On Mar 12, 2013
ifim like he should wear agbada on swiming trunk.i go conserve my mb.all of una nightfood no pass 300.make una dey yab millionaire.#takes position and farts in seuns face...
Re: Jim Iyke Replies Critics Of His AMVCA Outfit by edynasty: 6:18pm On Mar 12, 2013
Jim is getting what he's always craved for *Attention*! for the good reasons or bad...he still feels good undecided
Re: Jim Iyke Replies Critics Of His AMVCA Outfit by RedLight1: 6:22pm On Mar 12, 2013
enemmo:

The Length?
u really have complex issue that u need to work on ....cos both are the same ..but the other guy Zag his pant a little thats why its over its kneel.. in fact jim oyke wore it better than the treddo abi wetin u call his name
Re: Jim Iyke Replies Critics Of His AMVCA Outfit by RedLight1: 6:24pm On Mar 12, 2013
Rossikk:

lol take it easy bro.... e never reach this inuslt level now grin grin
Re: Jim Iyke Replies Critics Of His AMVCA Outfit by Armaniswiz(m): 6:36pm On Mar 12, 2013
Jim has looked dapper in most similar events but totally got it wrong here, shorts hv no place on d red carpet, me thinks. Someone wore it at Grammy doesn't make it right, fashion has rules n for a celeb who's in public eye, a lil caution is needed when stepping out for formal events. The brooch and a pocket square together looks a bit overloaded, it's beta worn one at a time or felas shld probably leave brooches for d ladies.
Re: Jim Iyke Replies Critics Of His AMVCA Outfit by princemaicheal: 6:54pm On Mar 12, 2013
goldfish80:
You got me rolling to hell dude cheesy
I guess i have a duty to stop you.otherwise, we would all be guilty for aiding you.
Re: Jim Iyke Replies Critics Of His AMVCA Outfit by princemaicheal: 6:54pm On Mar 12, 2013
goldfish80:
You got me rolling to hell dude cheesy
I guess i have a duty to stop you,otherwise, we would all be guilty for aiding you.
Re: Jim Iyke Replies Critics Of His AMVCA Outfit by masks(m): 7:55pm On Mar 12, 2013
Biyi1471: He dressed like someone about to burry his father in his village.. The guy messed up. The lady paired with him to present the award was a smash and way out of Jims' league.. what with that s*exy shape.. cool
that's not true. That outfit is nice.
Re: Jim Iyke Replies Critics Of His AMVCA Outfit by neksummi(m): 9:41pm On Mar 12, 2013
At least the outfit is better than those of the ladies who were exposing their bodies.

Professional Opera Singer Kimmy Skota Of SA Gets Delivered In The SCOAN / Ebuka: "They Stole A Television, My Shoes And My Clothes At My Wedding" / Bbnaija2019: Nelson Emerges Winner Of The Very First Endurance Challenge