Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,261 members, 7,954,003 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 10:41 AM

Wizkid Replies Critics On Empty Seats At His Abuja Show - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid Replies Critics On Empty Seats At His Abuja Show (47627 Views)

Wizkid Replies Linda Ikeji Again, calls her a h0e / Wizkid Replies J-Martins Over Broke Fan Allegation / Eucharia Anunobi Replies Critics on Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wizkid Replies Critics On Empty Seats At His Abuja Show by endowedbukkiee(f): 1:49pm On Oct 21, 2013
[img]http://4.bp..com/-NkHEKa0OX8E/UmUdHn-9vqI/AAAAAAAACnM/hrCEOPna_Ww/s280/Wizkid-2.jpg[/img]
If you missed the story about Wizkid performing to empty seats in Abuja Last Night (read here) . The star boy has replied his critics laughing at him for performing to empty seats in Abuja yesternight.
See What Wizzy Tweet After The Cut.....................
[img]http://4.bp..com/-9h0CyKGevnI/UmUdC5UgSiI/AAAAAAAACnE/N3pPFS4sezg/s280/wizzzi.jpg[/img]
Visit Nigeria's Finest Celebrity News Source...Breaking News/Gists@http:///5wS

4 Likes

Re: Wizkid Replies Critics On Empty Seats At His Abuja Show by Afam4eva(m): 1:53pm On Oct 21, 2013
I don dey pity the guy. I think next time, he should make it a little bit cheaper. If you noticed there were more people at the back(regular) sit than the front. So, it's obvious it's because of the exorbitant price.

18 Likes

Re: Wizkid Replies Critics On Empty Seats At His Abuja Show by rockafela(m): 1:54pm On Oct 21, 2013
I blame you? money don enter house abi...wetin don lost don lost

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Replies Critics On Empty Seats At His Abuja Show by Hobashola(m): 2:01pm On Oct 21, 2013
Na so d ting take happen to 9ice small small...wotching!!!

12 Likes

Re: Wizkid Replies Critics On Empty Seats At His Abuja Show by VirginFinder: 2:04pm On Oct 21, 2013
Pele

3 Likes

Re: Wizkid Replies Critics On Empty Seats At His Abuja Show by VirginFinder: 2:05pm On Oct 21, 2013
Hobashola: Na so d ting take happen to 9ice small small...wotching watching!!!

ahn! ahn!!

mtcheeeewwww angry

10 Likes

Re: Wizkid Replies Critics On Empty Seats At His Abuja Show by homesteady(m): 2:09pm On Oct 21, 2013
he sounds pained cry

11 Likes

Re: Wizkid Replies Critics On Empty Seats At His Abuja Show by Nobody: 2:17pm On Oct 21, 2013
Afam4eva: I don dey pity the guy. I think next time, he should make it a little bit cheaper. If you noticed there were more people at the back(regular) sit than the front. So, it's obvious it's because of the exorbitant price.

you must not know how this biz work.......a promoter/venue hires the artist for a show on a particular date, for a set performance fee. that artist has nothing to do with how much the entrance ticket will be or how many people will be in attendance. the artist gets paid his performance fee whether the house is empty or full. the only one who lose (or gain anything) is the promoter/venue. the only one who has anything to do with the seating arrangement is also the promoter/venue.

43 Likes

Re: Wizkid Replies Critics On Empty Seats At His Abuja Show by demelza: 2:23pm On Oct 21, 2013
The guy don carry im money waka.
I'm sure the organizers don dey cry river wherever dem dey. grin

11 Likes

Re: Wizkid Replies Critics On Empty Seats At His Abuja Show by Nobody: 2:24pm On Oct 21, 2013
Of course he ain't worried. He still got his money at the end. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid Replies Critics On Empty Seats At His Abuja Show by AbuMikey(m): 2:27pm On Oct 21, 2013

Money in tha Bank!
All loses goes to Mr. Promoter! grin

4 Likes

Re: Wizkid Replies Critics On Empty Seats At His Abuja Show by Vivly(f): 2:37pm On Oct 21, 2013
I'm sure Abuja is now on his broke states list

9 Likes

Re: Wizkid Replies Critics On Empty Seats At His Abuja Show by modextus(m): 2:37pm On Oct 21, 2013
Cry baby cry grin

Its just that the law of diminishing marginal returns ιѕ little by little catching up with you

5 Likes

Re: Wizkid Replies Critics On Empty Seats At His Abuja Show by Nobody: 2:39pm On Oct 21, 2013
I hope the host didn't take a loan sha

Else collateral dun burn
Re: Wizkid Replies Critics On Empty Seats At His Abuja Show by FreeGlobe(f): 2:42pm On Oct 21, 2013
Abuja is not the best place to host shows. Everybody in Abuja is just after the national cake. Its not about ticket prices, even super eagles suffered the same fate before moving to calabar even with tickets made free.

15 Likes

Re: Wizkid Replies Critics On Empty Seats At His Abuja Show by demelza: 3:00pm On Oct 21, 2013
Vivly: I'm sure Abuja is now on his broke states list
grin I guess anytime he hears the president talking from ABJ, his response will be "Broke people from broke states think they have an opinion"

47 Likes

Re: Wizkid Replies Critics On Empty Seats At His Abuja Show by Vivly(f): 3:03pm On Oct 21, 2013
demelza: grin I guess anytime he hears the president talking from ABJ, his response will be "Broke people from broke states think they have an opinion"
gringringrin oh Lawd!!

7 Likes

Re: Wizkid Replies Critics On Empty Seats At His Abuja Show by Airforce1(m): 3:13pm On Oct 21, 2013
Some of dis peeps critizing can't even afford three sq meal a day and dem go log on here to criticise celebs way of life.

# we making money, they talking nonsense*

Don't mind them wizzy.. Loke lo ke baby cool

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid Replies Critics On Empty Seats At His Abuja Show by demelza: 3:15pm On Oct 21, 2013
Airforce1: Some of dis peeps critizing can't even afford three sq meal a day and dem go log on here to criticise celebs way of life.

# we making money, they talking nonsense*

Don't mind them wizzy.. Loke lo ke baby cool
Sweerat!
Where have you been?
Re: Wizkid Replies Critics On Empty Seats At His Abuja Show by idupaul: 3:15pm On Oct 21, 2013
FreeGlobe: Abuja is not the best place to host shows. Everybody in Abuja is just after the national cake. Its not about ticket prices, even super eagles suffered the same fate before moving to calabar even with tickets made free.

Free ticket and free bus ride sef and those Abuja peops will not show up

5 Likes

Re: Wizkid Replies Critics On Empty Seats At His Abuja Show by Airforce1(m): 3:17pm On Oct 21, 2013
demelza: Sweerat!
Where have you been?

Bussy working on my album..

Sup with you?

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid Replies Critics On Empty Seats At His Abuja Show by Vivly(f): 3:25pm On Oct 21, 2013
Airforce1:

Bussy working on my album..

Sup with you?
Your photo Album?

82 Likes

Re: Wizkid Replies Critics On Empty Seats At His Abuja Show by Nobody: 3:27pm On Oct 21, 2013
He just have to say something....but seriously, that would crashed anyone ego. Buhahahahhahahhahahah

4 Likes

Re: Wizkid Replies Critics On Empty Seats At His Abuja Show by Nobody: 3:27pm On Oct 21, 2013
As much as I like him, he should just shut up.
U don't have to talk everytime.

Those organizers them be mumu, used small venue, then charged exorbitant fees.

3 Likes

Re: Wizkid Replies Critics On Empty Seats At His Abuja Show by sagytariusTM1: 3:27pm On Oct 21, 2013
Busuru
Re: Wizkid Replies Critics On Empty Seats At His Abuja Show by Lilimax(f): 3:27pm On Oct 21, 2013
Bad market sad
The gate fee is much...
Re: Wizkid Replies Critics On Empty Seats At His Abuja Show by Lucaskid(m): 3:27pm On Oct 21, 2013
poor boy wizkid,ma jaiye ori e lo.#ogota ogota owo alaru ape.wizzy baby loke loke.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Replies Critics On Empty Seats At His Abuja Show by LMAyedun(m): 3:28pm On Oct 21, 2013
Eeyaa!!
Tryna cover-up. grin
Re: Wizkid Replies Critics On Empty Seats At His Abuja Show by YoshiMaster: 3:28pm On Oct 21, 2013
Afam4eva: I don dey pity the guy. I think next time, he should make it a little bit cheaper. If you noticed there were more people at the back(regular) sit than the front. So, it's obvious it's because of the exorbitant price.

I'm sure he's learned a bit from that experience, even if it means limiting VIP seats to just a few, while increasing the number of cheaper seats.

@ His response, U gotta love the attitude though, what's he suppose to do, start worrying? Nothing was ever gained by worrying.

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid Replies Critics On Empty Seats At His Abuja Show by lifestyle1(m): 3:28pm On Oct 21, 2013
Vivly: Your photo Album?

cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Wizkid Replies Critics On Empty Seats At His Abuja Show by Gabrielsylar(m): 3:29pm On Oct 21, 2013
mee i will leave my house to go and watch a kid

11 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Bakare Olalekan Mubarak: My Height, My Greatest Asset — Tallest Model In Nigeria / BBNaija: Angela Okorie Blasts Tacha For 'Being So Ungrateful' / Eric Akhigbe Graduates From UNILAG In Style (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.