Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:07 AM

Celtel, Glo And Mtn Browsing Settings - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Celtel, Glo And Mtn Browsing Settings (38271 Views)

Short Codes To Check Your Mobile Numbers For Mtn,etisalat,glo And Airtel. / Meet The Founders And Country Of Origin Of MTN, Airtel, Glo And Etisalat / MTN Nigeria GPRS [Includes Configuration Settings] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Celtel, Glo And Mtn Browsing Settings by cashstream: 11:17am On Mar 24, 2008
If you are interested in having GLO, CELTEL and MTN browsing settings, email me on googlepay2007@yahoo.com or call 07086447410

Works like magic.
Re: Celtel, Glo And Mtn Browsing Settings by jahnnelly(m): 11:51am On Mar 24, 2008
I just sent you a mail. Lets see what you would offer Nairalanders
Re: Celtel, Glo And Mtn Browsing Settings by hayprof(m): 12:00pm On Mar 24, 2008
Please post them here instead ! angry
Re: Celtel, Glo And Mtn Browsing Settings by Nobody: 12:23pm On Mar 24, 2008
hayprof:

Please post them here instead ! angry

haba prof u should no better.u want make them block the thing
Re: Celtel, Glo And Mtn Browsing Settings by Nobody: 12:26pm On Mar 24, 2008
abibio2001:

want make them

who be the them? tongue
Re: Celtel, Glo And Mtn Browsing Settings by honsule(m): 12:48pm On Mar 24, 2008
at times you guys behave like a novice.the poster says "settings",you guys are jumping helter-skelter.@abibio.it seems you can't differentiate between tricks for free browsing and "mere settings".e.g if you want mtn settings,send "settings" to 3888,you will get it.for glo send "activate" to 927 you will get settings,for celtel send wap or mms your line will receive the settings and will also be activated for browsing within 24hrs.you can also get settings of the 3 networks from nokia homepage instanta.that is why i like "infobaba"and dragnet they are learned when it comes to stuffs like this.you guys don't even take the time to read post on nairaland.it's too bad.ignorance is a disease.
Re: Celtel, Glo And Mtn Browsing Settings by honsule(m): 12:53pm On Mar 24, 2008
at times you guys behave like a novice.the poster says "settings",you guys are jumping helter-skelter.@abibio.it seems you can't differentiate between tricks for free browsing and "mere settings".e.g if you want mtn settings,send "settings" to 3888,you will get it.for glo send "activate" to 927 you will get settings,for celtel send wap or mms your line will receive the settings and will also be activated for browsing within 24hrs.you can also get settings of the 3 networks from nokia homepage instanta.that is why i like "infobaba"and dragnet they are learned when it comes to stuffs like this.you guys don't even take the time to read post on nairaland.it's too bad.ignorance is a disease.
Re: Celtel, Glo And Mtn Browsing Settings by Nobody: 12:55pm On Mar 24, 2008
HEhe, honsule don dey vex o tongue
Re: Celtel, Glo And Mtn Browsing Settings by DualCore1: 1:08pm On Mar 24, 2008
GPRS SETTINGS FOR MTN, GLO, CELTEL

MTN Nigeria
Account Name = MTN GPRS
IP Address = 10.199.212.2
Port = 9201 (for WAP) or 8080 (for HTML)
Username = web
Password = web
Access Point Name (APN) = web.gprs.mtnnigeria.net

Glo
Provider: Glogwap
Access Point:Glogwap
Data Bearer: GPRS
Username: wap
Password: wap
Authentication: Normal
Gateway IP Address: 010.100.098.022
Homepage (url address): wap.gloworld.com
Connection security: Off
Port: (Leave Default or 9201)

CELTEL
Wap Over GPRS Settings
Homepage: wap.ng.celtel.com Wap Gateway IP: 172.18.254.5
Port: 8080
Access point: wap.ng.celtel.com
Username: wap
Password: wap
Authentication: normal

MMS SETTINGS FOR MTN, GLO, CELTEL

MTN
Account Name = mtn mms
Access Point Name (APN) = web.gprs.mtnnigeria.net
Service Centre Address = 10.199.212.8/servlets/mms /> IP Address = 10.199.212.2
Port = 9201 (for WAP) or 8080 (for HTML)
Username = web
Password = web

GLO
Account Name: Glomms
Access Point Name (APN) : glomms
Homepage: mms.gloworld.com/mmsc IP address: 010.100.082.004
Port: 9201
Username: mms
Password: mms

CELTEL
Access Point Name (APN) : mms.ng.celtel.com
IP address: 172.18.254.5
Port: 8080
Username: mms
Password: mms

@Anyall
guyz those are the manual configs, if u spot any incorrect entry plz correct it.

@Poster
get a life

End of Discussion
Re: Celtel, Glo And Mtn Browsing Settings by Nobody: 1:09pm On Mar 24, 2008
honsule:

hons hons i too gbadun u.why would a guy come here to post that he has normal settings when even a primary skul student knows how to get normal settings and besides the normal settings are all over the forum and on the gsm network sites etc.With the free browsing craze on Nairaland, I can bet my balls that it is free browsing the guy is talkin.Bros,cool down.
Re: Celtel, Glo And Mtn Browsing Settings by Nobody: 1:12pm On Mar 24, 2008
@ Dual Core

CTRL+A - CTRL+C - CTRL+V  cool It allowed
Re: Celtel, Glo And Mtn Browsing Settings by DualCore1: 1:14pm On Mar 24, 2008
info:

@ Dual Core

CTRL+A - CTRL+C - CTRL+V cool It allowed
plus some editing before posting wink
thanks pops, learnt tht from u.
Re: Celtel, Glo And Mtn Browsing Settings by honsule(m): 1:28pm On Mar 24, 2008
@info.at times some of those guys will just come to phone section and post stuffs that don't make sense at all and people will start jumping helter-skelter.imagine the other day that funny clown that said the free celtel browsing apn is:wap.ng.celtel.com.the problem is when you mention anything settings,free etc it catches peoples attention.guys,don't take the time to read other people post.the will appear from the blues and start asking funny question,that is why some of us are always ahead when it comes to this stuff.
Re: Celtel, Glo And Mtn Browsing Settings by honsule(m): 1:42pm On Mar 24, 2008
@info.at times some of those guys will just come to phone section and post stuffs that don't make sense at all and people will start jumping helter-skelter.imagine the other day that funny clown that said the free celtel browsing apn is:wap.ng.celtel.com.the problem is when you mention anything settings,free etc it catches peoples attention.@abibio.i will cool down.you can as well call the guy and ask him,i can bet you of his reply.wonderful work down by Dual core.as for me"God bless me" i can use the 3networks to browse for free,even currently.
Re: Celtel, Glo And Mtn Browsing Settings by honsule(m): 1:44pm On Mar 24, 2008
@info.at times some of those guys will just come to phone section and post stuffs that don't make sense at all and people will start jumping helter-skelter.imagine the other day that funny clown that said the free celtel browsing apn is:wap.ng.celtel.com.the problem is when you mention anything settings,free etc it catches peoples attention.@abibio.i will cool down.you can as well call the guy and ask him,i can bet you of his reply.wonderful work down by Dual core.as for me"God bless me" i can use the 3networks to browse for free,even currently.
Re: Celtel, Glo And Mtn Browsing Settings by tobs(m): 1:45pm On Mar 24, 2008
cashstream:

If you are interested in having GLO, CELTEL and MTN browsing settings, email me on googlepay2007@yahoo.com or call 07086447410

Works like magic.
hm . . . . . .twees. . . . .just settings. . . . .thats bullshit jare. . . . .if it was a trick or something . . . .thats ok . . . .but just settings,its no news. . . . . undecided
Re: Celtel, Glo And Mtn Browsing Settings by honsule(m): 1:46pm On Mar 24, 2008
Re: Celtel, Glo And Mtn Browsing Settings by honsule(m): 1:53pm On Mar 24, 2008
Re: Celtel, Glo And Mtn Browsing Settings by MEGASTAR2(m): 2:28pm On Mar 24, 2008
Hey honsule e don do now.u better cold water to cool your mind.
Re: Celtel, Glo And Mtn Browsing Settings by dragnet: 2:42pm On Mar 24, 2008
honsule, you're right wink . .bt ur phone dey vex too much o! Sine die grin

I wonder why we just cant cool dwn & reasn sumtyms! . . . Lets start like this. . .u see d thread title "brwsn settns"(thats an 'eye catchr'),. . .click it. . .read d intro. . . .wht does it say?? Check d author. .='cash'stream . . . .whts d mail id . .=google'pay' . . . . . .wht does that tell you?? I dnt knw wht it tells u. . .bt to me all he's looking for is mail ids to send his referal links to ! undecided
u guys should stop jumping at all these so-called 'free' stufs wtout thinking! urff !!
Anyway the poster sef try ! He knws wht catches u & he threw d bait . . . . . . .& yeah! He don catch so many grin
Re: Celtel, Glo And Mtn Browsing Settings by hayprof(m): 2:51pm On Mar 24, 2008
The words 'free' nd 'trick' make d HEADLINES on Nairaland, nd generates traffic too.
Re: Celtel, Glo And Mtn Browsing Settings by fashfemi: 11:46am On Apr 19, 2008
PLZ CASHSTREAM CAN YOU BEEP ME OR GIVE ME A CALL.I WANNA CHAT WITH U ON PHONE. i AM REALLY DIEING TO BROWSE FREE ON MY PHONE BUT I HAVE NOKIA 5200 WHICH I THINK IT IS IMPOSSIBLE TO CHANGE THE WAP SETTING.I HAVE NEVER SEEN THE IP ON THAT PHONE B4.

I NEED SOMEONE WHO CAN HELP ME WIT 2 THINGS

1.) hOW TO EDIT MY WAP SETTINGS ON MY PHONE NOKIA 5200,(I HAVE THE PC SUITE)

2.) HOW TO BROWSE FREE ON MY MTN OR CELTEL LINE URGENTLY

ANYBODY WITH HELP SHOULD CALL,TXT OR BEEP ME(FLASH)

I LOVE U ALL
Re: Celtel, Glo And Mtn Browsing Settings by fashfemi: 11:48am On Apr 19, 2008
MY NUMBER IS 08067918942

MY NUMBER IS 08067918942

MY NUMBER IS 08067918942

MY NUMBER IS 08067918942

MY NUMBER IS 08067918942
Re: Celtel, Glo And Mtn Browsing Settings by hayprof(m): 5:02pm On Apr 19, 2008
That Number doesn't exist on the Mtn Network,

Thank You! grin
Re: Celtel, Glo And Mtn Browsing Settings by laykay(m): 6:17pm On Apr 19, 2008
nice one guys don't mind all these greedy m***f***kers
Re: Celtel, Glo And Mtn Browsing Settings by DualCore1: 6:22pm On Apr 19, 2008
laykay:

m***f***kers
fill in the blanks angry sharp sharp
Re: Celtel, Glo And Mtn Browsing Settings by inze(m): 9:11am On Apr 21, 2008
@Dual Core.

I used the settings as posted above, it got connected but couldn't browse.

see attched.

Inze

Re: Celtel, Glo And Mtn Browsing Settings by Nobody: 9:23am On Apr 21, 2008
@ inze

Mtn huh?
Re: Celtel, Glo And Mtn Browsing Settings by somze(f): 9:32am On Apr 21, 2008
Info
Please do you have MTN's Free browsing settings
Re: Celtel, Glo And Mtn Browsing Settings by Nobody: 9:47am On Apr 21, 2008
Nope, aren't even got an MTN sim card, but i got a trick from tope, don't know the status of the trick if it positive or not, me don't know, that not he issue, the issue is check your YIM cool
Re: Celtel, Glo And Mtn Browsing Settings by somze(f): 10:11am On Apr 21, 2008
Oh thanks, but i'm really lost on that one . . . guess i'll just continue paying the damn operators undecided
Re: Celtel, Glo And Mtn Browsing Settings by DrDre1(m): 10:29am On Apr 21, 2008
Most people that have the configuration for free browsing will want to do it for a fee.
I've seen one before and it can be used either on the phone or connected with a computer.
The speed is okay, at least impressive than most of these naughty operators. wink

(1)

Which Network Is The Most Cost-effective For Data In Nigeria? / Applications On Your Phone That Does Amazing Things / What The Inside Of Infinix Hot 3(x554) And Tecno Boom J7 Look Like

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.