Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:42 AM

Experiencing Difficulties In The Stage 8 Of PTDF Online Form - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Experiencing Difficulties In The Stage 8 Of PTDF Online Form (703 Views)

Professionally Sleek - Ladies, Let's Rock The Stage! / Ptdf Overseas M. Sc. Scholarship Test Format / Ptdf Scholarship For Msc And Phd Is Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Experiencing Difficulties In The Stage 8 Of PTDF Online Form by chiben4rea: 6:24pm On Mar 11, 2013
Hi everyone! Pls can someone help me out here. I have tried severally to upload the needed documents as requested in the stage 8 of PTDF online form but each time I tried uploading, I seemed not to cross the stage after clicking on NEXT instead it still refers me back to "Click to Upload documents". Initially I thought it was d file size which I did reduce, yet the problem remains..

Please anyone wit d solution shld help out here. Your comment is appreciated! Thanks
Re: Experiencing Difficulties In The Stage 8 Of PTDF Online Form by advocate007(m): 1:50pm On Mar 13, 2013
chiben4rea: Hi everyone! Pls can someone help me out here. I have tried severally to upload the needed documents as requested in the stage 8 of PTDF online form but each time I tried uploading, I seemed not to cross the stage after clicking on NEXT instead it still refers me back to "Click to Upload documents". Initially I thought it was d file size which I did reduce, yet the problem remains..

Please anyone wit d solution shld help out here. Your comment is appreciated! Thanks
all you need to do is to ensure your documents are converted to pdf format, before you upload them in
Re: Experiencing Difficulties In The Stage 8 Of PTDF Online Form by advocate007(m): 1:51pm On Mar 13, 2013
chiben4rea: Hi everyone! Pls can someone help me out here. I have tried severally to upload the needed documents as requested in the stage 8 of PTDF online form but each time I tried uploading, I seemed not to cross the stage after clicking on NEXT instead it still refers me back to "Click to Upload documents". Initially I thought it was d file size which I did reduce, yet the problem remains..

all you need to do is to ensure your documents are converted to pdf format, before you upload them in. I encountered same problem, i had to convert my documents frm jpeg format to pdf format
Re: Experiencing Difficulties In The Stage 8 Of PTDF Online Form by SoGalant1(m): 1:54pm On Mar 13, 2013
Sorry, by LG certificate, do d̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ mean D̶̲̥̅̊α† of State of Origin. Kindly reply
Re: Experiencing Difficulties In The Stage 8 Of PTDF Online Form by point45(m): 5:24pm On Mar 13, 2013
Same problem even after converting and reducing size, any suggestions pls

(1) (Reply)

Hr Manager Wanted / Engineering Vacancies / Employment Opportunity for Retail Sales Representatives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.