Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,656 members, 7,844,131 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 03:27 PM

Keyamo Declares For 2015 Delta Governorship Race - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Keyamo Declares For 2015 Delta Governorship Race (16364 Views)

Breaking News: David Edvbie Wins Delta Governorship Primariy / Gulak, Ribadu Carpet Fintiri For Joining Adamawa Governorship Race / Pat Utomi Dumps APC, To Run For Delta Governorship Race Under PDP. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Keyamo Declares For 2015 Delta Governorship Race by UnknownMember: 9:33am On Mar 12, 2013
Ejiné:

LOL.
Patrick Utomi is Igbo, from Ibusa in Oshimili North LGA of Delta State.

Was that really necessary?! grin
Re: Keyamo Declares For 2015 Delta Governorship Race by Ejine(m): 9:34am On Mar 12, 2013
chingyjant:
That man is from Ibusa in Delta state.He should not even near there cause he does not associate with the state.I bet you he can't even win a councillorship election in his Local Government

True, true.
He's only good at sitting in Lagos and howling about change.
I wonder who he really wants to vote for him in his presidential campaign when he's shown zero seriousness in matters that pertain to Delta.

Same should go for Buhari sha.
If he's so great as he wants people to believe, what stops him from first running for the post of Governor of Katsina, make we assess him abilities?

Atleast Rochas is doing it.
Re: Keyamo Declares For 2015 Delta Governorship Race by vanstanzy(m): 9:35am On Mar 12, 2013
wesley80:
thisdaylive.com/articles/2015-keyamo-declares-for-delta-governorship-race/141867/

*Joke of the century!*

1 Like

Re: Keyamo Declares For 2015 Delta Governorship Race by Ejine(m): 9:36am On Mar 12, 2013
Unknown Member:

Was that really necessary?! grin

Yes. There's nothing wrong.

He asked if he was from Edo and Esan, so I'm responding that he's from Delta and Igbo.

5 Likes

Re: Keyamo Declares For 2015 Delta Governorship Race by John317: 9:43am On Mar 12, 2013
noblezone: Now we know his hidden agenda.

I wish him well, I wish him success.

There's nothing like hidden agenda. This is the reason why Delta state continues to have mediocres. Even the ordinary siddon look person in front of his computer pokes fun at people who can actually do something. I'm sure if Edo state was skeptical about Oshiomhole, they would not be enjoying the dividends of democracy today. SMH
Re: Keyamo Declares For 2015 Delta Governorship Race by AK481(m): 9:44am On Mar 12, 2013
i pray he wins it because that is the end of his efcc contract,even d biggest n obvious political embezzler will get no prima fasci(no case to ansa) because he is now a politician n witchunting his political opponent...so they will claim.
no more efcc juicy contract for keyamo.
no wonder he was suporting okah.
Re: Keyamo Declares For 2015 Delta Governorship Race by vanstanzy(m): 9:45am On Mar 12, 2013
Tolexander: The problem about this kind of people is that at the end of the day, you discovered that they are unable to transfer their professional dexterity to governmental administration.

Your words is exactly why i call it "Joke of the century!". cheesy cheesy Imagine Keyamo! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Keyamo Declares For 2015 Delta Governorship Race by John317: 9:46am On Mar 12, 2013
Ejiné:

True, true.
He's only good at sitting in Lagos and howling about change.
I wonder who he really wants to vote for him in his presidential campaign when he's shown zero seriousness in matters that pertain to Delta.

Same should go for Buhari sha.
If he's so great as he wants people to believe, what stops him from first running for the post of Governor of Katsina, make we assess him abilities?

Atleast Rochas is doing it.

What a joker. Buhari that has run this country in the only right direction we've ever found ourselves should go and prove himself in Katsina state? We are in trouble in this country with the level of ignorance that is out there.

1 Like

Re: Keyamo Declares For 2015 Delta Governorship Race by taharqa: 9:51am On Mar 12, 2013
Good. Very Good
Re: Keyamo Declares For 2015 Delta Governorship Race by Nobody: 9:53am On Mar 12, 2013
These are the kind of people that should be encouraged to go into politics. You can't doubt nor question their love for their people. We need men of passion and men with sincere love for their people.

If you don't love ur people you can't take them to the promise land. Right now, most of our leaders hate us so much that we are nothing to them.

I hope he wins..

I'm sure he will do more than oshiomole has done, (both activists that stand for the right of people).
Re: Keyamo Declares For 2015 Delta Governorship Race by Ejine(m): 9:54am On Mar 12, 2013
John_316:

What a joker. Buhari that has run this country in the only right direction we've ever found ourselves should go and prove himself in Katsina state? We are in trouble in this country with the level of ignorance that is out there.

Dude, there's nothing wrong about it.

Since when did governorship become demeaning?

Let it also be known that Buhari ran the country as a dictator. Democracy is an entirely different ball game, and if he really does care about the country, he would go out to prove to us how efficient he is at commandeering in a democratic dispension - which is what a stint as the governor of Katsina would provide for him.
Let us see how much of a level-headed leader he is when he has to pass a policy and patiently wait for approval from the lawmakers of Katsina.
Let us see how much of a listening leader he is as well as his ability to handle criticism.

Unless of course you're trying to tell me he values his ego more that he values his dedication to serve the public (whether as president or governor), then that would, infact, make him totally ineligible as a public officer of any kind, and that includes the Presidency.

3 Likes

Re: Keyamo Declares For 2015 Delta Governorship Race by slap1(m): 9:55am On Mar 12, 2013
[/color][color=#770077] tongue lipsrsealed kiss
Re: Keyamo Declares For 2015 Delta Governorship Race by brownlord: 9:58am On Mar 12, 2013
John_316:

He's too big to contest as gov.? Charity begins at home, i think it's a good start for him instead of been idle and waiting for amnesty thru the back door, beside an idle mind...
Re: Keyamo Declares For 2015 Delta Governorship Race by Gabrielsylar(m): 9:58am On Mar 12, 2013
So after all d sumersault and rigmarole...na money him dey find
Re: Keyamo Declares For 2015 Delta Governorship Race by slap1(m): 9:59am On Mar 12, 2013
Good luck to him. Everyone claims crude love for their people, then they go and see how much is waiting to be stolen. . .

1 Like

Re: Keyamo Declares For 2015 Delta Governorship Race by deelobe: 10:02am On Mar 12, 2013
Keyamo should take a hike, very hypocritical.
Re: Keyamo Declares For 2015 Delta Governorship Race by Valto(m): 10:13am On Mar 12, 2013
popular lawyer turned unpopular politician.... he will surely fall woefully
Re: Keyamo Declares For 2015 Delta Governorship Race by frankjoy200520: 10:16am On Mar 12, 2013
Leaders should think of the masses not themselves
Re: Keyamo Declares For 2015 Delta Governorship Race by dbride: 10:17am On Mar 12, 2013
John_316:

There's nothing like hidden agenda. This is the reason why Delta state continues to have mediocres. Even the ordinary siddon look person in front of his computer pokes fun at people who can actually do something. I'm sure if Edo state was skeptical about Oshiomhole, they would not be enjoying the dividends of democracy today. SMH

My brother dont mind these posters. They sit b4 their PCs complaining about poor governance and when somebody decides to stand in the gap they critisize and whip up fears from every angle like Caleb in the bible who, because of fear of the giants, would not advise to go take over the city God has given them. Fear is truly evil. To try is better than not trying at all. They cry lions are denying them of food and the bold among them comes out to fight for them, they sit and discourage him. Some people can be so complicated and confused. If you cannot help, shut up.
Re: Keyamo Declares For 2015 Delta Governorship Race by theripper: 10:23am On Mar 12, 2013
E remain Femi Falana? Which state he go govern?
Re: Keyamo Declares For 2015 Delta Governorship Race by deandavid(m): 10:23am On Mar 12, 2013
Idi Amin: Keyamo and Utomi can go to hell for all i care. UDUAGHAN shuld continue his good works joor.:p
devil, after 8 years he should continue abi? That money when u chop 4 pdp hand go hook u 4 neck o.

1 Like

Re: Keyamo Declares For 2015 Delta Governorship Race by deandavid(m): 10:25am On Mar 12, 2013
kessyur: Pls how can one join the Delta Force United?. I think I love this since my preferred -Pat Utomi has refused running for the seat instead keeps pursuing his dream of going to Aso Rock.
i dey tell u, i like join too sef.
Re: Keyamo Declares For 2015 Delta Governorship Race by Nobody: 10:35am On Mar 12, 2013
Dat talkative...wish him well sha
Re: Keyamo Declares For 2015 Delta Governorship Race by yuzedo: 10:40am On Mar 12, 2013
vanstanzy:

*Joke of the century!*
#Gbam! grin
Re: Keyamo Declares For 2015 Delta Governorship Race by Tunjman(m): 10:43am On Mar 12, 2013
brownlord:

He's too big to contest as gov.? Charity begins at home, i think it's a good start for him instead of been idle and waiting for amnesty thru the back door, beside an idle mind...

Cut it! Stop demeaning GMB, he once presided over the country like Obasanjo and IBB and I'm quite sure you can never wish Obasanjo go back and contest gubernatorial election in Ogun State the same way you can't ask IBB to deputize a governorship candidate in Niger State. Bro, if you've got problem with the person of GMB, here is not the place to vent your anger. Even Chief Olu Falae who lost to Obasanjo in 1999 can never go back to Ondo to contest grassroots elections. My guy, I believe you can't settle for an Administrative Officer's job simply because politics within your organization is hindering your promotion from the position of a manager to director.
Re: Keyamo Declares For 2015 Delta Governorship Race by deandavid(m): 10:44am On Mar 12, 2013
bestower: Keyamo doesnt really understands the word "POLITICS" and if he does he wouldnt be kidding himself venture into such a deadly position in such a very deadly zone state,i pray he doesnt dig his own grave before his death,not him.Betterstill,he should go back to courtroom with his white wig than risking his life....i wish he sees the election of 2015 than being a contestant with peace in his house.
this mindset, is what has been killing delta state and nigeria as whole, the good ones withdraw, because they are afraid to die, why the bad ones continue to drain us. It is beta to die for a good cause than to live long a coward my friend.those who died in the civil war to make nigeria one are still being celebrated till tomorrow.
Re: Keyamo Declares For 2015 Delta Governorship Race by efelusi(m): 10:45am On Mar 12, 2013
I HOPE HE HAS MADE HIS WILL! DELTA POLITICS NO BE JOKE. REMEMBER SOME YEARS BACK, MY MUM WAS AN EXEC IN OGBORU'S SOUTH SOUTH RAINBOW COILATION. SHE WENT FOR A MEETING IN EFFURUN AND CAME BK BARE FOOT WTOUT HER CAR AND BLOOD STAINS ALL OVER. WE FEAR TO EVEN OPEN THE DOOR FOR HER THINKING THEY WHERE COMING AFTER HER. A MAN THAT WAS SHOT HAD HIS BLOOD SPATTERED OVER HER. THAT WAS THE END OF POLITICS FOR HER.
Re: Keyamo Declares For 2015 Delta Governorship Race by abdulkayus(m): 10:57am On Mar 12, 2013
bt was it nt Festus Keyamo dat wrote dat article abt d share of oil block inwhich he said north dont own d 80% of d oil block and many ppl were here abusin Yoruba tribe. So, Keyamo na Delta guy, wonder shall never end. Bt mehnnn, Delta politics is bloody. Wish him d best
Re: Keyamo Declares For 2015 Delta Governorship Race by An0nimus: 11:01am On Mar 12, 2013
dbride:

My brother dont mind these posters. They sit b4 their PCs complaining about poor governance and when somebody decides to stand in the gap they critisize and whip up fears from every angle like Caleb in the bible who, because of fear of the giants, would not advise to go take over the city God has given them.
I'm sorry Sir but that is incorrect.
Numbers 13:30 " And Caleb stilled the people before Moses, and said, Let us go up at once, and possess it, for we are well able to overcome it."
Re: Keyamo Declares For 2015 Delta Governorship Race by Omen100(m): 11:05am On Mar 12, 2013
efelusi: I HOPE HE HAS MADE HIS WILL! DELTA POLITICS NO BE JOKE. REMEMBER SOME YEARS BACK, MY MUM WAS AN EXEC IN OGBORU'S SOUTH SOUTH RAINBOW COILATION. SHE WENT FOR A MEETING IN EFFURUN AND CAME BK BARE FOOT WTOUT HER CAR AND BLOOD STAINS ALL OVER. WE FEAR TO EVEN OPEN THE DOOR FOR HER THINKING THEY WHERE COMING AFTER HER. A MAN THAT WAS SHOT HAD HIS BLOOD SPATTERED OVER HER. THAT WAS THE END OF POLITICS FOR HER.

YOU HAVE SPOKEN WELL, BUT THEN HOW LONG ARE WE GOING TO ALLOW OUR STATE TO BE RULED BY THUGS, KILLERS, CHEATERS, THEFTS, RITUALISTS & THE REST OF THEM. ITS OBVIOUS THAT A LOT OF PEOPLE HAVE DIED IN THE TIME PAST & THE TRUTH IS THAT, MORE PEOPLE ARE GOING TO DIE, EVEN WITH OR WITHOUT THE ELECTIONS.
GET YOUR MOTHER TO GO BACK IN THE FIELD AND SUPPORT WHAT SHE THINKS IS RIGHT,

THANK YOU.

Re: Keyamo Declares For 2015 Delta Governorship Race by sylve11: 11:26am On Mar 12, 2013
I ain't gonna vote for anyone till i leave this earth, even though my vote doesn't count. . . .same criminals! cool
Re: Keyamo Declares For 2015 Delta Governorship Race by efelusi(m): 11:28am On Mar 12, 2013
Omen100:

YOU HAVE SPOKEN WELL, BUT THEN HOW LONG ARE WE GOING TO ALLOW OUR STATE TO BE RULED BY THUGS, KILLERS, CHEATERS, THEFTS, RITUALISTS & THE REST OF THEM. ITS OBVIOUS THAT A LOT OF PEOPLE HAVE DIED IN THE TIME PAST & THE TRUTH IS THAT, MORE PEOPLE ARE GOING TO DIE, EVEN WITH OR WITHOUT THE ELECTIONS.
GET YOUR MOTHER TO GO BACK IN THE FIELD AND SUPPORT WHAT SHE THINKS IS RIGHT,

THANK YOU.

No vex ehn! Thank you very much for your advice. My mum wld not be a statistics. I remember the wahala we all went through. We could not leave the house or sleep at night. Every bang on the gate na ghen ghen! My dad being a retired army officer was a target for the percieved sins of the wife. Who knew when a certain f ani held sway wld knw wht i am talking about. Thank you oh!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

DSS Invites Arewa Youths Who Issued Igbo Quit Notice For Questioning / FG Charges Ekweremadu, Akpan With Refusal To Declare Assets / Edo Poll: Oshiomole Assures Supporters Of Ize-Iyamu’s "Landslide Victory"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.