Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,342 members, 7,819,203 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:42 PM

Lady Gaga 'to Marry Vampire Diaries Star Boyfriend Taylor Kinney - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lady Gaga 'to Marry Vampire Diaries Star Boyfriend Taylor Kinney (616 Views)

Lady Gaga & Fiance Taylor Kinney Replicate The Kanye West Famous Ass-grabbing Po / Lady Gaga 'to Marry Vampire Diaries Star Boyfriend Taylor Kinney This Summer' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lady Gaga 'to Marry Vampire Diaries Star Boyfriend Taylor Kinney by marykayo: 8:37am On Mar 12, 2013
It is something she has been keen to keep a Poker Face about.

But it has emerged that Lady Gaga is getting ready to marry her Vampire Diaries star boyfriend Taylor Kinney in the summer.

According to her close friend DJ Starlight, things have got very serious between the pop star and her beau, and they want to take their relationship to the next level.

She told The Sun: 'She’s told me he’s the one and you know that instantly when you see them together.

'They were made for each other. At first I thought he was too hot to be cool but now I think he’s totally awesome.

'From all I’ve heard, I don’t think I’m dropping a secret by saying they are ready to get hitched this year.

'There’s a summer period when his shooting schedule will be clear and her concert and studio commitments will be minimal, so expect an announcement some time soon.

'She spends so much time in Chicago, because that’s where Taylor needs to be. So when she has time to be wherever she wants to be, she’ll be with him.'

The dynamic duo have been dating since September 2011, when the 26-year-old handpicked him to star in the music video for You And I.

It is the famous clip where the vocalist, real name Stefani Germanotta, writhes around in a bath as a mermaid and dresses up as her bizarre male alter ego Joe Calderone.

They are currently living together in Chicago while the singer recovers from hip surgery and Taylor shoots a new TV series.

source:http://ifyduru..com/2013/03/lady-gaga-to-marry-vampire-diaries-star.html
Re: Lady Gaga 'to Marry Vampire Diaries Star Boyfriend Taylor Kinney by OkikiOluwa1(m): 9:21am On Mar 12, 2013
Pix plz

(1) (Reply)

He Asked Will You Marry Me And She Said Yes! Dazs All. / ‘EME Is Still My Family’:the New Y! Mag Speaks Exclusively To Wizkid / Rapper Eva's Photoshoot At AFWL Concession Store

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.