Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,810 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:01 AM

2015 ELECTION- Yorub/hausa Alliance That Will Unseat GEJ - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2015 ELECTION- Yorub/hausa Alliance That Will Unseat GEJ (1928 Views)

Labaran Maku About To Unseat Governor Almakura In Tribunal / History Beckons As Buhari Sets To Unseat Jonathan - Leadership Newspaper / Jonathan’s Re-elction And The East-west Alliance That The Ikemba Prayed For (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2015 ELECTION- Yorub/hausa Alliance That Will Unseat GEJ by splashbaby(m): 2:29pm On Mar 12, 2013
APC/ADC- Whatever name INEC/PDP merger allow them to use... they will emerge as the biggest threat to the ambitions of GEJ come 2015. The merger of the Yoruba and Hausa party will play the ethnic card against the PDP minority government. In days to come, the new party will seek to align itself along ethnic lines. With severe cracks in the PDP, the Northern agenda 'Boko Haram' will play a major role as sympathy, anger and emotions to end their activities takes center stage with the amnesty carrot...
Re: 2015 ELECTION- Yorub/hausa Alliance That Will Unseat GEJ by splashbaby(m): 2:42pm On Mar 12, 2013
ETHNIC CARDS UP NORTH: APC/ADC will play the ethnic card so well that the PDP government will go wrong on key national issues, especially the Boko Haram Amnesty talk. The PDP enclave up North will crack under it's own weight as many political big wig romances with the new party.
Re: 2015 ELECTION- Yorub/hausa Alliance That Will Unseat GEJ by splashbaby(m): 12:26am On Dec 28, 2013
Why you must call me a prophet
Re: 2015 ELECTION- Yorub/hausa Alliance That Will Unseat GEJ by Fallotti: 1:22am On Dec 28, 2013
Is that not what NIGERIAN DEMOCRACY IS ALL ABOUT.
2 wolves gathering to eat one sheep? cheesy
Re: 2015 ELECTION- Yorub/hausa Alliance That Will Unseat GEJ by seunfly: 6:27am On Dec 28, 2013
Who told u it's Yoruba/hausa, not political party?
Who started ethnic/tribal game if not the president (subsidy et al)?
Who says pdp is a minority party?
The truth is that people voted for president with hope of something big, his relection is going to be determined by his result. It's only his supporters that feel that people don't need to judge his perfomance.
Re: 2015 ELECTION- Yorub/hausa Alliance That Will Unseat GEJ by Nobody: 8:06am On Dec 28, 2013
seunfly: Who told u it's Yoruba/hausa, not political party?
Who started ethnic/tribal game if not the president (subsidy et al)?
Who says pdp is a minority party?
The truth is that people voted for president with hope of something big, his relection is going to be determined by his result. It's only his supporters that feel that people don't need to judge his perfomance.

you canrinue to decieve yourself.

APC is an amalgamation of Yoruba and Hausa parites. It is an ugly truth!

@OP, uneating Jonathan is a small issue, the real issue is that this unholy alliance will hasten the desolution of this fraud of a Nation called Nigeria.

An agressor took over our lands and created Nigeria via a piece of paper. Nigeria is a lie! And lies cannot exist forever!

3 Likes

Re: 2015 ELECTION- Yorub/hausa Alliance That Will Unseat GEJ by solomon111(m): 8:11am On Dec 28, 2013
noblezone:

@OP, uneating Jonathan is a small issue, the real issue is that this unholy alliance will hasten the desolution of this fraud of a Nation called Nigeria.

An agressor took over our lands and created Nigeria via a piece of paper. Nigeria is a lie! And lies cannot exist forever!
I agree.
If these APC people are not careful,they'll divide Nigeria with their own hands.

4 Likes

Re: 2015 ELECTION- Yorub/hausa Alliance That Will Unseat GEJ by 9jii(m): 8:14am On Dec 28, 2013
A tribal person must see anything as Tribal.

All I m seeing is PDP Vs APC.
and not yet interested in joining the chicken fight.
Re: 2015 ELECTION- Yorub/hausa Alliance That Will Unseat GEJ by seunfly: 8:38am On Dec 28, 2013
noblezone:

solomon111: I agree.
If these APC people are not careful,they'll divide Nigeria with their own hands.
noblezone:

Typical jeg fans, every body with another idea is Apc, tribalist, evil anti gej, anti development etc they always reason with sentiments, tribalism, blackmail and emotion.

2 Likes

Re: 2015 ELECTION- Yorub/hausa Alliance That Will Unseat GEJ by seunfly: 8:39am On Dec 28, 2013
noblezone:

Re: 2015 ELECTION- Yorub/hausa Alliance That Will Unseat GEJ by splashbaby(m): 11:27am On Dec 29, 2013
splashbaby: ETHNIC CARDS UP NORTH: APC/ADC will play the ethnic card so well that the PDP government will go wrong on key national issues, especially the Boko Haram Amnesty talk. The PDP enclave up North will crack under it's own weight as many political big wig romances with the new party.
I never knew the bolded will happen soon
Re: 2015 ELECTION- Yorub/hausa Alliance That Will Unseat GEJ by splashbaby(m): 11:58pm On Jan 17, 2016
My prophetic proclamation in 2013 eventually happened. What a prophecy!

5 Likes

Re: 2015 ELECTION- Yorub/hausa Alliance That Will Unseat GEJ by idupaul: 12:48am On Jan 18, 2016
splashbaby:

1 Like

Re: 2015 ELECTION- Yorub/hausa Alliance That Will Unseat GEJ by splashbaby(m): 12:27am On Dec 21, 2019
splashbaby:
Time for another prophesy... Instead of giving your money to those fake pastors see the real thing here. Prophecy for 2023 will be given soon.

1 Like

Re: 2015 ELECTION- Yorub/hausa Alliance That Will Unseat GEJ by Kapeter(m): 2:39am On Dec 21, 2019
splashbaby:
Time for another prophesy... Instead of giving your money to those fake pastors see the real thing here. Prophecy for 2023 will be given soon.
lmao. You are a scam. Everyone knows gej was to go then for sure.
Re: 2015 ELECTION- Yorub/hausa Alliance That Will Unseat GEJ by amuwo1980: 2:55am On Dec 21, 2019
Kapeter:

You are more like the scammer here, the guy nailed it completely
Re: 2015 ELECTION- Yorub/hausa Alliance That Will Unseat GEJ by Osaze007: 3:06am On Dec 21, 2019
Can igbos focus on the future 2023 and take over power what is all this politics of bitterness hate and looking for imaginary revenge
Re: 2015 ELECTION- Yorub/hausa Alliance That Will Unseat GEJ by Mightyhaiz: 6:17am On Dec 21, 2019
Osaze007:
Can igbos focus on the future 2023 and take over power what is all this politics of bitterness hate and looking for imaginary revenge
You started seeing Igbo colossus in your dreams again?

Op,..are u related to Nostradamus? Cos your predictions are razorsharp accurate
Re: 2015 ELECTION- Yorub/hausa Alliance That Will Unseat GEJ by Kapeter(m): 8:33am On Dec 21, 2019
amuwo1980:

You are more like the scammer here, the guy nailed it completely
he nailed all based on prediction because of Jonathans character and the way things was going. It was something everyone knows. ACN and CPC had to really come together to dethrone PDP, their separate vote wouldn't have done the magic. Wether anybody likes or love it then, Jonathan was really to go.

One can easily predicted that back then now.
Re: 2015 ELECTION- Yorub/hausa Alliance That Will Unseat GEJ by splashbaby(m): 8:47am On Dec 21, 2019
Kapeter:
Hahahahaha this prophesy accuracy pain you oooo. That prophecy was in 2013. Things haven't shaped up then bro. Your pastor can't be this accurate though.
Re: 2015 ELECTION- Yorub/hausa Alliance That Will Unseat GEJ by hedonido: 8:47am On Dec 21, 2019
splashbaby:
Apostle, what is your prophesy for 2023?

I can see lalasticlala's big eyes watching. I'm sure he is also interested in your next prophesy.
Re: 2015 ELECTION- Yorub/hausa Alliance That Will Unseat GEJ by splashbaby(m): 8:54am On Dec 21, 2019
Kapeter:
he nailed all based on prediction because of Jonathans character and the way things was going. It was something everyone knows. ACN and CPC had to really come together to dethrone PDP, their separate vote wouldn't have done the magic. Wether anybody likes or love it then, Jonathan was really to go.

One can easily predicted that back then now.
So why didn't you predict all these...2 years before the election and everything happened in the sequence as stated.
Re: 2015 ELECTION- Yorub/hausa Alliance That Will Unseat GEJ by splashbaby(m): 8:56am On Dec 21, 2019
hedonido:

Apostle, what is your prophesy for 2023?

I can see lalasticlala's big eyes watching. I'm sure he is also interested in your next prophesy.
lalasticlala and seun needs to start consulting me for snake posts as they are about to drop and any related issues... Hahahahaha
Re: 2015 ELECTION- Yorub/hausa Alliance That Will Unseat GEJ by Kapeter(m): 8:57am On Dec 21, 2019
splashbaby:
So why didn't you predict all these...2 years before the election and everything happened in the sequence as stated.
lol. I should start spending almost all my times here writing predictions? Like i even care about the useless country.

1 Like

Re: 2015 ELECTION- Yorub/hausa Alliance That Will Unseat GEJ by splashbaby(m): 9:01am On Dec 21, 2019
Kapeter:
lol. I should start spending almost all my times here writing predictions? Like i even care about the useless country.
You funny die... Obviously your own load heavier than Nigeria's own...Go and use your anger elsewhere abeg.
Re: 2015 ELECTION- Yorub/hausa Alliance That Will Unseat GEJ by deboysben(m): 9:15am On Dec 21, 2019
Patiently waiting for your new prophecy

For 2023
Re: 2015 ELECTION- Yorub/hausa Alliance That Will Unseat GEJ by splashbaby(m): 9:18am On Dec 21, 2019
Osaze007:
Ibos problem is the self destruct button, they tend to sit on it all year. Is there any politician of Ibo decent with National acceptance right now, None! The closest is Uzo Kalu and he's cooling off in Jail.

Best bet for Ibo presidency in 2023 is to strengthen PDP and form a super party with other parties and align with the Yorubas... right now they are not looking at this option because of trust issue.

(1) (Reply)

Kwankwasiya Rice Is Out! / Boko Haram Desperate To Bomb South-east – Igbo Leaders. / Verifyed Gsm Number Database of 774 Local Government Areas (lgas)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.