Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,699 members, 7,844,295 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 06:00 PM

I Am In Pain! My Manhood! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Am In Pain! My Manhood! (1510 Views)

I Apply ‘love Charm’ On My Manhood To Win My Wife Back – Man Tells Court / It Turns Me On Seeing My Wife Hurt, Sad Or In Pain / She Is Always In Pain During Sex!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am In Pain! My Manhood! by WarfyBoy(m): 12:35am On Mar 25, 2008
N/L'ers PLEASE HELP YOUR FELLO BROTHER!!

I met her yesterday, she came with my friends girl, so i had a word with her, she decided to be my gal, we chatt as if we've known for years.

Today! she came again with my friends girl to my friends house, they called me to come, and i went, i got there, i decided to take her to a special place to have a drink with her, on our way we talk, play and kissed, after the drink, on our back, she was realy attracted dt i didnt jst let her go like that, we kissed, i hold her so close to my self, the only thing we did not do 2nite wz sex!

BUt after she's left i started feelin pains in my penis, seriously, i dnt wnt to tell my friend, i kno he will laf me over it, but i am sriously feeling the pain, i dont know why, i am in pain right now.

Is there anyone in the house that knows what may av cosed the sudden pain my my penis?

Please advice,
Re: I Am In Pain! My Manhood! by Nobody: 1:56am On Mar 25, 2008
so your own juju has finally catch up to you. . .well, it was better soon than later lipsrsealed tongue
Re: I Am In Pain! My Manhood! by bawomolo(m): 4:05am On Mar 25, 2008
u had blue balls.
Re: I Am In Pain! My Manhood! by Nwaka77: 4:07am On Mar 25, 2008
morenike09:

so your own juju has finally catch up to you. . .well, it was better soon than later lipsrsealed tongue

LOL  grin grin grin

@Poster

I am sorry to hear this. Please go to a pastor to pray for you. You must be careful in this day and age because you don't know who is who undecided Take it easy. It shall be well.
Re: I Am In Pain! My Manhood! by TheSly: 4:20am On Mar 25, 2008
She's a winch! . . . . cheesy
She took your Thomas to their meeting inside the mango tree for easter feast! tongue
And i heard that there is no meat as delicious as Thomas in their mouth!! tongue embarassed
Mayne u r in big trouble. . . . tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: I Am In Pain! My Manhood! by debosky(m): 4:42am On Mar 25, 2008
grin grin grin grin

na wa oh!

How are we supposed to know what is wrong with your privates ehn?

We dey there when you dey kiss the girl and all the other enjoyment?

Let me explain to you, she has arrested your Koko with her Pekus - till you do what she wants you will feel the pain.
Re: I Am In Pain! My Manhood! by Scopium: 8:36am On Mar 25, 2008
[size=13pt]This is new to me. I think you should post your thread in the health section, you may get better advice there.[/size]
Re: I Am In Pain! My Manhood! by efuah(f): 9:30am On Mar 25, 2008
grin grin grin grin grin te heee heeeee grin
Re: I Am In Pain! My Manhood! by opuro(m): 10:56am On Mar 25, 2008
THE BABE NA OGBANJE
your kini de for gwava tree dangling.
pray make e no be say dem set fire under the thing
OGBANJE TOO DE LIKE DRY MEAT. ESPECIALLY DRIED KOKO shocked shocked shocked
Re: I Am In Pain! My Manhood! by danity: 2:40pm On Mar 25, 2008
LMAO!!!!!!!!! NL will not kill me.
Ah ahn!

@ Poster, sorry ehn. Your pain will subside.
Lol @ Sly, debosky and Opuro. Like I said earlier - you people will not kill me
Re: I Am In Pain! My Manhood! by Nobody: 4:20pm On Mar 25, 2008
Nairalanders you guys are bunch ofclowns.

Brother abeggy no mind them bohh. maybe you got too nervous and if i may ask are you a virgin and when last did you have sex 'cus all those might be part of why you have pains.

Start looking online for sites where you can get spare koko (thomas abi shey na jonney walker) 'cus if that pain still persist then you mind you need you change it.( afterall maybe the previous one wey dey there now don expire sef)

HOW OLD ARE YOU?
Re: I Am In Pain! My Manhood! by bawomolo(m): 9:18pm On Mar 25, 2008
Re: I Am In Pain! My Manhood! by WarfyBoy(m): 11:23pm On Mar 25, 2008
AHHHHH NO B SMALL SUMTIN OHHHHH, ME MYSELF WAN EVEN LAF DIE FOR HERE

@FIZOFLY, NA ONLY UR COMMENT MAKE SENSE WELL WELL

AS 4 UR QUESTIONS

ACCORDING TO HIM, IT'S BEEN OVER 7 YEARS SINCE HE HAD SEX

HE IS OVA 20 N NOT A VIRGIN, THOUGH HE NO LONGER FEEL D PAIN, MAYBE ITS because OF THE PRAYER HE PRAYED.LOL

TANK U ALL
Re: I Am In Pain! My Manhood! by mukina2: 11:33pm On Mar 25, 2008
grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

Nairaland o grin grin grin

i pray ur pain goes away grin sorry
Re: I Am In Pain! My Manhood! by HRhotness(f): 11:35pm On Mar 25, 2008
LMAO
i'm soooo sorry but its funny!
Re: I Am In Pain! My Manhood! by ikamefa(f): 11:38pm On Mar 25, 2008
shocked shocked shocked shocked

LMAO " grin " sorry oh @ topic

the above is called "de - mojonization" grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Cheating Husband - Three Crucial Things You Need To Know Before You Confront Him / I Want To Get Married / He Said I Rather Resign Than Take Instruction From A Small Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.