Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,879 members, 7,821,069 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:48 AM

Plz I Need Ur Assistance - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Plz I Need Ur Assistance (561 Views)

Plz I Need Help About Federal Universities Nigeria / Pls I Need Ur Assistance! Pls Don't Ignore Me. / Plz I Want Know The Cut Off Mark Of Political Science In Olabisi Onabanjo Univer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Plz I Need Ur Assistance by mersea: 6:27pm On Mar 12, 2013
Hello am an Art student nd am confused on my career........my dream has always been me being a medical doctor but as tym goes my maths failed me........and I was pushed to Art department in which I dnt seem to undastand anyfn dere especially d core subjects I.e gov,history,lit in eng.......am confused .......plz I need ur help
Re: Plz I Need Ur Assistance by yinkhar(f): 10:26pm On Mar 13, 2013
wat class are u presently?
Re: Plz I Need Ur Assistance by Minorsegment: 1:06pm On Mar 14, 2013
My dear, it's impossible for one to attain unimaginable heights in life without the followimg factors: #1. Faith - this seems to be the greatest. You need to have faith and believe that all things are possible. #2. Determination - Your determination would definitely take you to your desired destination. You must first of all determine that you will make it in life. #3. Work hard - hard work pays. Keep working hard (studying your books) always. "Though your beginning might be small, your later days shall be greatly multiplied".(an extract from the bible). #4. Develop your strengths and give less concentration to your weakness - you may be suprised at this but I tell you, it's amongst, if not the greatest, of all success tips. Your strength may be in Maths, phy6, chemis3, Govt., or any other subject. Those subjects at which you make the greatest efforts in and brightest results from are your strengths. Those ones you struggle to pass are your weaknesses. So put much more interest in your strength. I'm not saying you shouldn't be dealing with others but my advice is that you should give much time to your strength. Consider the case of Albert Einstein, the German born American physicist who is considered the rock of modern physics. His strength lay in his power to imagine things. He wasn't good at memorization, using mnemonics and all of that. For that reason, he left out those ones and concentrated on his strength of imagination. With that, he profounded his great theory of relativity which is of great help to modern science. I'm still a student (currently in ss3) preparing for Waec, Neco, and Jamb. I put less interest in subjects that do not arouse my interest- agric, bio, and Geog. and much interest in those which do-phy6, chem, maths, and f.maths. I just hope this helps.
Re: Plz I Need Ur Assistance by mersea: 6:00am On Mar 15, 2013
@yinka.....am in SS2,@minor segment........tanx I appreciate do u stay in Lagos
Re: Plz I Need Ur Assistance by yinkhar(f): 1:23pm On Mar 15, 2013
i tink u av to sit down and tink abt all wat minor segment wrote cos its a gud advice also set ur gaol.knw exactly wat u want to b,dnt b confused so u dnt make mistake.conmcentrate on each subject and b determined.it is well

(1) (Reply)

University / . / Please If You Scored Less Than 200 In Jamb, There Is An Upgrade Going Now....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.