Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,095 members, 7,818,283 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:50 AM

Gtb Or Diamond Bank? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Gtb Or Diamond Bank? (22776 Views)

Diamond Bank PLC: Annual Tsunami / PLEASE ADVICE "Marketing Job With GTB" Or Ignore The Offer. / Gtb Or Cbn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gtb Or Diamond Bank? by debbiedoyin: 8:47pm On Mar 12, 2013
Guys pls this is very urgent..a friend got an offer from both gtb and diamond bank to resume training skul next week. Both are for graduate trainee..
Pls this question is for nairalanders that WORK IN EITHER GTB OR DIAMOND and nairalanders that knows soo much about both banks i.e current and first hand info.
Pls Wats both banks condition for promotion & work ethics?
Am not interested about the pay I just want a good work enviroment not a stiff and mean environment and a place where I can rise up quickly in my career pursuit..thanks yall as u respond swiftly. God bless!

Pls moderator I beg U in d name of God,,front page pls!!! I need peoples responses as soon as possible!! Thanks

4 Likes

Re: Gtb Or Diamond Bank? by debbiedoyin: 1:27pm On Mar 13, 2013
Av asked on twitter already and oda threads but I still welcome anybodys advice. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Gtb Or Diamond Bank? by gunpoint(m): 1:53pm On Mar 13, 2013
Gtb, ahead on all fronts.
I am a banker bt dnt wrk in eida of the 2.

2 Likes

Re: Gtb Or Diamond Bank? by 735i(m): 8:23pm On Mar 14, 2013
Go for Diamond Bank. Work ethics, culture, pay....virtually everything; DB tops...even in promotion sef...

2 Likes

Re: Gtb Or Diamond Bank? by gunpoint(m): 6:27am On Mar 15, 2013
735 i:
Go for Diamond Bank. Work ethics, culture, pay....virtually everything; DB tops...even in promotion sef...
Bros, I hope u r a banker oh, dis one u dey freely advice diamond lik dis
Re: Gtb Or Diamond Bank? by Pray(m): 10:28am On Mar 15, 2013
Do a quick research, Dont let the pay be a major factor here since your friens is a graduate trainee. Thinks about the bank with culture, promotion, training, job satisfaction and above all job security. I wish your friend luck.
Re: Gtb Or Diamond Bank? by Chinaimporter: 10:29am On Mar 15, 2013
[size=18pt]Better live these banks and become an enteprenure by you self. I advise you to go into vegetable farming or snail farming and you might even become dangote
One day.i now deal in rat poison and you cant imagine how much i am making daily.another good buiz if farming of poisonous snakes for use in making anti venoms.......[/size]

17 Likes

Re: Gtb Or Diamond Bank? by Chrisbenogor(m): 10:29am On Mar 15, 2013
Diamond bank is what I would take, more opportunities for you the pay is not bad either for starters after getting confirmed is more than GTB last I checked.
Re: Gtb Or Diamond Bank? by Okijajuju1(m): 10:29am On Mar 15, 2013
No...
Re: Gtb Or Diamond Bank? by Mcfemad(m): 10:30am On Mar 15, 2013
Hmmm. No idea. Except I ask my oga at the top. brb smiley smiley

12 Likes

Re: Gtb Or Diamond Bank? by konn: 10:30am On Mar 15, 2013
diamond bank no be am at all o if you are not occupying a very big position nothing for you. you will be used and dumped like a rag my dad worked in diamond bank for almost 18 years till he died no improvement even his pension and gratuity has not been paid till now 4 years after his demise

3 Likes

Re: Gtb Or Diamond Bank? by Mcfemad(m): 10:31am On Mar 15, 2013
Seriously, consider GTB. I think the bank is stable and well structured. Best Wishes!
Re: Gtb Or Diamond Bank? by Dee60: 10:34am On Mar 15, 2013
Pray and trust God to lead you. it is not only about the bank but also about you. Where would you fit better? If you are the analytical and the cerebral type, GT may work out better for you. What do you want to do after banking? That also counts. I think image wise and brand wise, GT would give you a better edge. DB is also trying to re-brand strongly these days and we all wait to see what the bank will be like in 2 years.

3 Likes

Re: Gtb Or Diamond Bank? by double08(m): 10:34am On Mar 15, 2013
Mcfemad: Hmmm. No idea. Except I ask my oga at the top. brb smiley smiley

are you guyz not tired of this 'oga at the top' stuff its getting lame angry

@op I believe GTB is a good choice

3 Likes

Re: Gtb Or Diamond Bank? by Minex007: 10:36am On Mar 15, 2013
Go for GTBank BRo..Infact most anybody advice you on that.U no dey see ne?Oya shine your eyes n rush to work..D respect between bankers is high
Re: Gtb Or Diamond Bank? by OgaTheTop2: 10:37am On Mar 15, 2013
Mcfemad: Hmmm. No idea. Except I ask my oga at the top. brb smiley smiley
cool
Re: Gtb Or Diamond Bank? by glen87: 10:39am On Mar 15, 2013
Kindly go to Diamond bank cos they respect workers other than gtb that have few branches and expect you to work like a donkey without a spare time throughout the whole day.

1 Like

Re: Gtb Or Diamond Bank? by awesomebenji(m): 10:40am On Mar 15, 2013
Close ur eyes & pick one of d two banks. However, am coming, let me search google 4u. Did u said u wanna rise quickly 2 MD post? No problem. grin cheesy
Re: Gtb Or Diamond Bank? by OgaTheTop2: 10:42am On Mar 15, 2013
double08:

are you guyz not tired of this 'oga at the top' stuff its getting lame angry
cool. I tire o. cool

1 Like

Re: Gtb Or Diamond Bank? by jummy05: 10:43am On Mar 15, 2013
my friend,bank is not an appropriate place to work if you are mindful of your future.
Re: Gtb Or Diamond Bank? by Evans5050: 10:43am On Mar 15, 2013
I can not give you any answer now, because my OGA [/b]at the [b]TOP will tell the final ANSWER.

2 Likes

Re: Gtb Or Diamond Bank? by anelka101(m): 10:43am On Mar 15, 2013
You are a liar,how can you get graduate traning offer in the two banks at the same time and both bank are to resume training next week.
Better say the truth so that we can know the angle to tackle your problem

2 Likes

Re: Gtb Or Diamond Bank? by Nobody: 10:44am On Mar 15, 2013
I cannot categorically tell you one now. It'll be made known to you by my oga @ d top... Sorry about that... undecided

1 Like

Re: Gtb Or Diamond Bank? by Carius(m): 10:44am On Mar 15, 2013
If you are not already a banker or working in either of the two banks please reserve your comment to avoid misleading the young man... undecided

5 Likes

Re: Gtb Or Diamond Bank? by Jerrygotswagg(m): 10:45am On Mar 15, 2013
Don't go to any1, see you head, when sum graduate dey even pray make any of the bank carry dem as cleaner you dey here dey select....I don't blame u, sit down and dnt go to any ........I even tire why nairalanders dey even talk for this matter self.....Mtsceeeew

6 Likes

Re: Gtb Or Diamond Bank? by Jerrygotswagg(m): 10:47am On Mar 15, 2013
uniqueval: I cannot categorically tell you one now. It'll be made known to you by my oga @ d top... Sorry about that... undecided
are you not too Old for the oga at the top thing....I just checkd your age and you are over 45....Ur own case they babalawo hand

14 Likes

Re: Gtb Or Diamond Bank? by dedons: 10:48am On Mar 15, 2013
GTB of course...it has more branches and customers...@least,my job would last longer there
Re: Gtb Or Diamond Bank? by chucky234(m): 10:49am On Mar 15, 2013
My Oga at the top say make your freidn sharp sharp pack him bags rush go GTB to resume training
Daz all
Re: Gtb Or Diamond Bank? by talk2vic: 10:50am On Mar 15, 2013
debbie.doyin:
Guys pls this is very urgent..a friend got an offer from both gtb and diamond bank to resume training skul next week. Both are for graduate trainee..
Pls this question is for nairalanders that WORK IN EITHER GTB OR DIAMOND and nairalanders that knows soo much about both banks i.e current and first hand info.
Pls Wats both banks condition for promotion & work ethics?
Am not interested about the pay I just want a good work enviroment not a stiff and mean environment and a place where I can rise up quickly in my career pursuit..thanks yall as u respond swiftly. God bless!

Pls moderator I beg U in d name of God,,front page pls!!! I need peoples responses as soon as possible!! Thanks

double standard? i may be wrong

12 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Career Mistakes You Should Avoid In Your Place Of Work. / How Do You Determine Seniority With Staff On The Same Level And Step? / My Workers Are Ripping Me On Site

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.