Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,746 members, 7,817,059 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:06 AM

What Is Your Perception About Luck In Marriage - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Is Your Perception About Luck In Marriage (861 Views)

How Open Should One Be In Marriage? / I Love My Wife, But She Brings Me Bad Luck: Read, Think Before Judging / How to Ask Your Girlfriend's Parents For Her Hand in Marriage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Your Perception About Luck In Marriage by Nobody: 10:06pm On Mar 12, 2013
Marriage is indeed a misery, one of my friend is in serious delima, this guy was doing real good as a bachelor. All of a sudden he met this girl and there was a deep connection he decided to take her in as a wife, immediately after wedding things turned upside down, first he got fired from job next eviction from home finally got connected to a bussines now he is duped everything is gone. In the other hand I hear how people get married and it all from one promotion to another. Pls what is ur take on this.
Re: What Is Your Perception About Luck In Marriage by baby124: 10:08pm On Mar 12, 2013
Hes just going through hard times. Hard times come for some early, while some late. But everyone has times when they struggle. I will rather struggle and face hard times when i am young than when i am old. At least now, he has two heads. They can both think of a creative way to get out of this mess and he is not in it alone. Now if she abandons him, then that is too bad.
Re: What Is Your Perception About Luck In Marriage by bobankky: 10:15pm On Mar 12, 2013
Beautiful Topic.i would love dis to b̶̲̥̅̊ taken to the front page plss.
Re: What Is Your Perception About Luck In Marriage by Nobody: 10:19pm On Mar 12, 2013
Thanks baby, your advise counts as he is seriously in need of encouragement now pls keep it coming.
Re: What Is Your Perception About Luck In Marriage by slimyem: 10:56pm On Mar 12, 2013
I think its just coincidental that these things are happening about the time he just got married.
Rather than blame his failures and misfortune on the poor woman,he should search himself and lifestyle well.
What did he stop doing/doing right as regards his job that got him sacked?
Was he the only employee that got sacked?
What precautions did he or did he not take before committing funds to that business?
Where did he miss it?
Problems like this are more physical than they are spiritual IMO and exploring/questioning the spiritual angles just distracts you from tackling the
problem head on and fast.
Situations change,trying times come,what's turned bad can become good and better if appropriate steps are taken to make it.
All the best!!!
Re: What Is Your Perception About Luck In Marriage by Fesisko(m): 12:07am On Mar 13, 2013
maybe it was just a co-incidence or the his wife actually brought the ill luck.anyway,i wish him quick recovery.your friend is just like the biblical JOB,the lord will surely replenish him.it just a matter of time.
Re: What Is Your Perception About Luck In Marriage by greatgod2012(f): 3:49am On Mar 13, 2013
Like some have already said, it might just be a coincidence..............we all have our trying times, maybe this is his. Most times, our approach towards certain circumstances determines how long we stay in them, if your friend believe that it is his marriage with his wife that brought those ill-luck to him, them im sorry for him, he might stay longer in the sh*t, but if he takes it as one of life's battle that must be conquered(won), then, he is on his way to victory.
Now, if he takes it as one of life's battle, some or all of the following are what he can trace or examine or consider or identify to get out of d mess........
- Let him examine himself, why was he sacked, was he the only one that was sacked, if yes, why? If no, then, what happened to the organisation hes working with that they have to relieve some of their workers their duties?
- As regards the business he ventured into, how did he start, did he have enough capital to start with, was the expenses not more than income, does he live within his means, did he really have enough time for it?....etc.
- What is his relationship with his parents(father and mother), does he take care of them? Are they happy with him, sometimes, we overlook this area, but it does go a long way to how far we go in life, if his parents are not happy with him, let him go and reconcile with them, his situation might be as a result of his relationship with his parents.
- Is he a straight forward person, is he honest, is he loyal, where necessary, does he take bribe, has he ever duped anyone........all this can go a long way in affecting him either positively or negatively.
However, if after examining himself, he is not into any questionable character or shady situation, he needs to feel relaxed, its just a phase, he will surely go over and pass over the phase.
However, if hes guilty of any of the above-mentioned, then, he should adjust and repent and do the right thing, blaming your partner for bringing ill-luck doesnt just apply here, necessary adjustment and viable steps are what he needs.......... Tackling the root is better than cutting just the branches/leaves.
This is my personal opinion.
May God help us all
Re: What Is Your Perception About Luck In Marriage by Bawss1(m): 10:22am On Mar 13, 2013
He married lady bad luck grin grin

Dude should have stayed single grin cheesy
Re: What Is Your Perception About Luck In Marriage by megareal: 3:55pm On Mar 13, 2013
There are people you meet whether in marriage or outside it and they bring positive changes to your life, others may not be so. I think the tragedies are too close together for them to be called coincidence. Something is definitely wrong somewhere, and it may not be the poor woman.. Tell him to start looking for answers. He shouldn't take it as just 'one of those things'.

(1) (Reply)

Mother And Daughter Reunited After 40 Years Through Facebook. / I'm Not Moving In With Wizkid Till He Marries Me" Tania Omotayo (pics+gist) / Don't Know What To Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.