Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,630 members, 7,809,349 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:10 AM

Five Things You Must Not Do Before You Sleep. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Five Things You Must Not Do Before You Sleep. (863 Views)

16 Bizarre Things Your Body Does While You Sleep / Be Careful Who You Sleep With / Five Things You Must Not Do Before You Sleep (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Five Things You Must Not Do Before You Sleep. by AdeniyiA(m): 10:08pm On Mar 12, 2013
1-DON'T SLEEP WITH WATCH. Watch can
emit a certain level of radioactivity. Though
small, but if you wear your watch to bed
for a longtime, it might have adverse
effects on your health.
2 - DON'T SLEEP WITH BRA. Scientist in
America have discovered those who wear
bras for more dan 12hours have a high risk
of getting breast cancer. So go to bed
without it.
3 - DON'T SLEEP WITH PHONE. Putting the
phone beside your bed or anywhere near
you is not encouraged. Though some of us
will use phones as alarm clocks, but please
put the phone as far as possible. Scientists
have proved that electrical items including
mobile phoneS and television sets emit
magnetic waves when used. These waves
can cause disruptions to our nervous
system. Therefore if you need to put your
mobile phone near you, switch it off first.
4 - DON'T SLEEP WITH MAKE - UP. People
who sleep with make-up might have skin
problems in the long run. Sleeping with
make-up will cause the skin to have
difficulty in breathing and problem in
perspiring. You will also need a much
longer time to go into deep sleep. Lastly &
Most important
5 - DON'T SLEEP WITH OTHER PEOPLE'S
WIVES OR HUSBANDS. Scientists ar of d
opinion dat one may never wake up again;
nd if dis happens?? DISGRACE AWAITS,as
no one will lik to b picked up dead, by
loved ones frm such a place to da
Morgue!...
he who has ears let him hear what....

1 Like

Re: Five Things You Must Not Do Before You Sleep. by Caracta(f): 12:06am On Mar 13, 2013
Ok...
Re: Five Things You Must Not Do Before You Sleep. by senatorweedman: 12:22am On Mar 13, 2013
already sleeeeeeepppping wit my Gucci on8-)8-)8-)
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Re: Five Things You Must Not Do Before You Sleep. by Nobody: 12:46am On Mar 13, 2013
Is this comedy cos number five cracked me up. grin
Re: Five Things You Must Not Do Before You Sleep. by Truckpusher(m): 12:53am On Mar 13, 2013
What has number 5 got to do with the topic...yeye op.....stolen fucck is the sweetest fucck ever don't just be caught. grin grin
Re: Five Things You Must Not Do Before You Sleep. by TableLeg(m): 1:14am On Mar 13, 2013
undecided
Re: Five Things You Must Not Do Before You Sleep. by Nobody: 1:21am On Mar 13, 2013
Table Leg :
undecided

Are you guilty? tongue
Re: Five Things You Must Not Do Before You Sleep. by greatgod2012(f): 3:53am On Mar 13, 2013
Damn! Im guilty of number 3....
Number 5 is quite funny but very true and real.
May Gd help us all.
Re: Five Things You Must Not Do Before You Sleep. by aadetoyin(f): 7:34am On Mar 13, 2013
Sooooo guilty of sleepin with my phones close me because its my touch light n alarm clock

Sleepin wit other people's spouse, if anyone does that then he/she should be ready never to wake up again grin grin grin
Re: Five Things You Must Not Do Before You Sleep. by TableLeg(m): 9:03am On Mar 13, 2013
SniperInADiaper:
Are you guilty? tongue
I am not guilty ... In Donnell Jones's voice.....

(1) (Reply)

intimate Problem / Pls House Help Me With The Best Treatment For Ulcer / How To Stop Masturbating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.