Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,994 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:43 AM

Pls House Help Me With The Best Treatment For Ulcer - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pls House Help Me With The Best Treatment For Ulcer (863 Views)

Fujifilm Drug Eyed As Possible Treatment For Ebola Virus / Permanent Cure For Ulcer / I Need A Cure For Ulcer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls House Help Me With The Best Treatment For Ulcer by Cheks01(f): 7:32pm On Apr 03, 2013
My mum ve been battling with ulcer for yrs nw, n its really disturbing. Sometimes t seems 2 go bt b4 u kw t she ll start feeling t again(heartburn). Local treatment s welcome, tnx
Re: Pls House Help Me With The Best Treatment For Ulcer by onyeego(m): 8:04pm On Apr 03, 2013
Cheks01: My mum ve been battling with ulcer for yrs nw, n its really disturbing. Sometimes t seems 2 go bt b4 u kw t she ll start feeling t again(heartburn). Local treatment s welcome, tnx
Tell her to avoid fried foods, alcohol and she should always eat in d mornings even if she's not hungry.

There is this drug called Merprasil,n another one called taximat(don't know if it's d right spellings)get them for her with antacid (like Gestid).These are the drugs I take whenever I notice d symptoms and it works for me all d time

I have ulcer too, I doubt if it's curable but with proper management, u will never know it's there.

Warning: seek a doctor's opinion before getting her the drugs, am not a qualified Doctor grin
Goodluck
Re: Pls House Help Me With The Best Treatment For Ulcer by Cheks01(f): 8:41pm On Apr 03, 2013
Tnx a lot Onye ego. She has been avoidin fried foods. Will consult a doc 4 d drugs
Re: Pls House Help Me With The Best Treatment For Ulcer by yemikush: 9:21pm On Apr 03, 2013
I once met someone who told me he had suffered through the pains of ulcer. He said he went to his dad (village) who instruted him to look for an unripe pawpaw . That he should leave very early in the morning without talking to anyone to pluck the pawpaw, peel and eat everything including the seedlings. He said it was kinda painful, but that marked the end of the ailment. Hope this will be useful

(1) (Reply)

Amnesia: Memory Loss / It's Official!taking A "Selfie" Is Now A Mental Disorder! / FG Declares Ebola Virus A Matter Of National Emergency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.