Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,860 members, 7,813,937 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:05 PM

Do You Sing In The Shower? - Nairaland / General (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Do You Sing In The Shower? (11447 Views)

We Bathe Together , He Raped Me In The Shower - Activist Cries Out / What Body Part Do You Wash First In The Shower..?! / Can You Sing The Nigeria National Anthem Or Pledge In Pidgin? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Sing In The Shower? by xynerise: 6:29pm On Mar 14, 2013
Vanneni:
angry
Re: Do You Sing In The Shower? by Nobody: 7:10pm On Mar 14, 2013
xynerise:
angry
sad
Re: Do You Sing In The Shower? by xynerise: 7:15pm On Mar 14, 2013
Vanneni: sad
stop derailing undecided
Re: Do You Sing In The Shower? by Nobody: 7:36pm On Mar 14, 2013
xynerise:
stop derailing undecided
Re: Do You Sing In The Shower? by Tinyemeka(m): 7:44pm On Mar 14, 2013
I rap. I don't sing.
Today it was Nas' verse in Lil Wayne's "Outro" track frm Carter IV, "Ether" and "Hip Hop is dead". I like the way my fone sounds in the bathroom. Acoustics thing. Das all!
Re: Do You Sing In The Shower? by Idowuogbo(f): 8:13pm On Mar 14, 2013
Tinyemeka: I rap. I don't sing.
Today it was Nas' verse in Lil Wayne's "Outro" track frm Carter IV, "Ether" and "Hip Hop is dead". I like the way my fone sounds in the bathroom. Acoustics thing. Das all!
Correct!
Re: Do You Sing In The Shower? by DarryOsh(m): 8:53pm On Mar 14, 2013
I sing in d bathroom! I just lov it. I dance the wirdest steps. Most of d time i listen to music and just sing and dance along. The bathroom experience for me is so wow. Infavr, i sometimes plan in advance what song to sing. I guess my voice is clearer after brushing my teeth. God, i just lov d bathroom experience.....dont lemme start about toilet......anoda gr8 xperience
Re: Do You Sing In The Shower? by Tinyemeka(m): 9:54pm On Mar 14, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Correct!

I fitn't shout. It's recently I start to believe when Slim Shady talk say top among the ppl that inspired his rap style and lyricism na Nas.

When I dey rap the "Hip Hop is dead", I almost enter trance. smiley Track is esoteric.

Next to learn on my list is "One Mic". smiley
Re: Do You Sing In The Shower? by Nobody: 11:54pm On Mar 14, 2013
Re: Do You Sing In The Shower? by Kosigift(f): 11:19am On Mar 15, 2013
the_ripper: Shower for where na? Na my iron bucket o and time no dey to sing sef cuz like 6 pple dey line up to wan baff sef. If dem hear sey u dey sing kperen?
hahahahahahahahahahahahaha... Lwkmd 4 hia oo
Re: Do You Sing In The Shower? by Kosigift(f): 11:26am On Mar 15, 2013
I sing a lot while in d shower, especially in d evenings cos i'm always in a rush in d morning so i don't go to work late... Btw, some comments here ar just too funny, lol
Re: Do You Sing In The Shower? by naeto2(m): 12:23pm On Mar 15, 2013
Br3nd4: I dont just sing in the bathroom i do shows in the bathroom! U need to hear my own version of Adele's someone lyk you.. Adele is stil a learner.. grin

You nailed it!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

A Tanker Driver And His Friends Burnt To Death At Jebba-Mokwa Express Road / National ID Card Accredited Registration Centres In Lagos. / Photo: See Shocking Pictures Of Trees Having Sexual Posture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.